Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.


You are not connected. Please login or register

nom THOOM

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26nom             THOOM - Page 2 Empty Re: nom THOOM on Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:18 am

GothGuru

GothGuru
EmfinnFZ wrote:I have learned the (exceedingly) hard way that femmes have this horribly irrational and unfair tendency to change their hair at utterly unpredictable intervals...

But an ear lopped off is an ear lopped off, and even the most unpredictable of gals is unlikely to do that more than twice...
I thought you were giving them ear tatoos or letter earings.
No trial for you! Evil or Very Mad

27nom             THOOM - Page 2 Empty Re: nom THOOM on Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:06 pm

EmfinnFZ


GothGuru wrote:
EmfinnFZ wrote:I have learned the (exceedingly) hard way that femmes have this horribly irrational and unfair tendency to change their hair at utterly unpredictable intervals...

But an ear lopped off is an ear lopped off, and even the most unpredictable of gals is unlikely to do that more than twice...
I thought you were giving them ear tatoos or letter earings.
No trial for you! Evil or Very Mad

To be honest, when I first thought on this I had been thinking in terms of ear semaphore...
2 ears up - Jade
Left up, right down - Scarlet
Left down, right up - Amber
2 ears down - Violet

But then there'd be the whole issue of emotional expressions causing identity crises.
Nah, Lopping is the way to go. It works for bunnies after all.

http://cityofsteam.com/

28nom             THOOM - Page 2 Empty Re: nom THOOM on Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:10 pm

EmfinnFZ


Ryker wrote:
Mindscrambler wrote:nom             THOOM - Page 2 Sa_04810

Hey, JJ, what do you think?

Oh and EmfinnFZ, I don't mean any offense by this, but how do you think the squrriel girls would feel about losing an ear or two?

>_> I'm not EmfinnFZ, but... I think they'd be depressed. I know I would. I like my ears too, and I need 'em. >_>

Actually, I reckon the gals would be easily persuaded.
After all, I'd not be lopping them all. So the request would be
"Is it Ok if I cut off 2 of your ears, OR one of your ears OR none of your ears?"
to which the Quinten Quads, being the masterful (mistressful?) mistresses of inappropriately applied logic that they are, would be more or less obliged to answer "yes" (or possibly "true").

http://cityofsteam.com/

29nom             THOOM - Page 2 Empty DOES NOT COMPUTE! on Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:37 pm

Mindscrambler

Mindscrambler
You should cut your ears off so I can pick you out of a crowd.

30nom             THOOM - Page 2 Empty Re: nom THOOM on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:13 pm

EmfinnFZ


Mindscrambler wrote:You should cut your ears off so I can pick you out of a crowd.

They can't be seen through the beard which I keep handy for just such eventualities.

http://cityofsteam.com/

31nom             THOOM - Page 2 Empty Genbeard or Beardgar on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:11 am

Mindscrambler

Mindscrambler
EmfinnFZ wrote:They can't be seen through the beard which I keep handy for just such eventualities.
nom             THOOM - Page 2 Genbea10

32nom             THOOM - Page 2 Empty Re: nom THOOM on Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:05 pm

Ryker

Ryker
Mindscrambler wrote:
EmfinnFZ wrote:They can't be seen through the beard which I keep handy for just such eventualities.
nom             THOOM - Page 2 Genbea10

LMAO. I don't remember that one... Shocked

33nom             THOOM - Page 2 Empty Re: nom THOOM on Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:08 pm

GothGuru

GothGuru
When Art was shaved bald.
It was part of the Googly Hat cycle.
The monstrous beard looks original.

34nom             THOOM - Page 2 Empty Re: nom THOOM on Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:44 am

Mindscrambler

Mindscrambler
Only semi original, I consider myself a modder. Of course as a modder there is no cost benefit because none of it was originally mine. Luckily being a modder is just a hobby so JJ should have no reason to make a law suit. (Cross fingers)

35nom             THOOM - Page 2 Empty Re: nom THOOM on Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:35 am

GothGuru

GothGuru
If you make money from adding faces to beards...
Please tell us how Smile

36nom             THOOM - Page 2 Empty Re: nom THOOM on Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:31 pm

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr
1.shave
2.lotion
3.evil beard
4.??????
5.Profit

37nom             THOOM - Page 2 Empty Re: nom THOOM on Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:29 pm

Mindscrambler

Mindscrambler
BeDaOrLiSeAr wrote:1.shave
2.lotion
3.evil beard
4.??????
5.Profit
Ow! Lol! I fell on the floor! LOL! LAUGHING TOO HARD! LOL!! HELP! LMAO! ROFL!

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum