Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zombie apocalypse

+7
Damien Darkside
BeDaOrLiSeAr
Nikolai
tigerfan51087
Pietja
cenaris
Drunkenvalley
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Zombie apocalypse Empty Zombie apocalypse Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:12 am

Drunkenvalley

If there was one...

I'd stash up a Volvo (the older models) with guns,
melee weapons and loads of food. Then go nuts
running down 'em zombies.

What would you do?

2Zombie apocalypse Empty Re: Zombie apocalypse Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:57 am

cenaris

cenaris

Build a mobile device I can sit in which is 3 horizontal spinning cylinders with blades on them. The I could just drive anywhere I want and slice zombies up.

3Zombie apocalypse Empty Re: Zombie apocalypse Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:36 am

Pietja

I'd join the brainless fun of theirs.

http://pietja8t8.deviantart.com/

4Zombie apocalypse Empty Re: Zombie apocalypse Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:16 pm

tigerfan51087

1.Gather food,weapons supplies.
2.Complain about things I hate/Micspam Assclown and Tits
3.???
4.PROFIT

5Zombie apocalypse Empty Re: Zombie apocalypse Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:42 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

1. I Would design a Weapon that shoots Hot Plasma and stock up on food and supplies and set up a camp in a Military Armory.

2. I would let the uninfected in, and annihilate all who are Infected until I find a cure. (X-ray scanner outside front door that shows all Bio signals of infection.)

3. I would use Sentry Systems during the hours we rest/sleep.

4. I would rig traps All around the Military base if Sentry Systems don't work. For instance, a 30ft. by 30ft. Metal sheet out side the front door, and pump electricity through that platform when we are under Lockdown (Doors are closed until more survives arrive.)

5. Kill, Kill, Kill...Save

http://nikolai-bartolf.deviantart.com/

6Zombie apocalypse Empty Re: Zombie apocalypse Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:12 am

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

I would find and infiltrate the command chain of the last surviving military outpost and rise quickly through the ranks. Then, once I'm high enough, start setting rules, slowly, until I have control over the military and they realize I have led them into a system that they must obey. I would travel round the country, collecting civilians, forcing them to work in return for safety. I would continue my zombie killing campaign until all are dead. Then, with the help of propaganda and lies, I would convince my people that the zombie menace still exists, thereby maintaining my power over the military and citizens. This is how I will conquer the world. Twisted Evil

7Zombie apocalypse Empty Re: Zombie apocalypse Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:01 pm

tigerfan51087

I will repeatedly ask people if they know what 'suck the heads' means

8Zombie apocalypse Empty Re: Zombie apocalypse Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:24 pm

Damien Darkside

Damien Darkside

I would take the first few weeks getting a few survivors together, raid ammo stores, establish a PMC and save he people in the Canadian Wasteland.

Then I'd become a hero and a legend in the post-apocalypse and retire in Muskoka.

9Zombie apocalypse Empty Re: Zombie apocalypse Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:46 pm

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

I don't understand why people see a zombie apocalypse as a bad thing. People should plan how they would benefit from the walking dead. Like maybe they'ed invest in cremation, or join the military, or even get off the couch for at least an hour a day. It would probably increase the average fitness of the world: no one would stay put for too long and those who need food won't be part of the average for much longer. A dominant race would rise from the ashes of the world, making it a better place. the would burn the minorities until only their kind survived. There would be no room for the weak, they would be disposed of to make way for others, the strong would live together as equals, and the new Hitl- * BANG!* *thud*

Crowd: Gasp!
Exclamation

*singing*
"Everyone's a little bit racist, sometimes. It doesn't mean we go around commit-ting hate cri-i-imes..."

10Zombie apocalypse Empty Re: Zombie apocalypse Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:44 am

Pietja

BeDaOrLiSeAr wrote:People should plan how they would benefit from the walking dead.

Go watch Fido. One of the few zombie movies that I like.

ZomCon!

11Zombie apocalypse Empty Re: Zombie apocalypse Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:29 am

Frist

Frist

Let's see..

1. Armor up. Grab bullet proof vest over in closet, grab snowboarding helmet to protect head, biker gloves in the cosplay bin downstairs..

2. Melee weapons since I have no idea where grandpa's police pistol is. Hell, he's the retired chief, I don't even know if he still has it. Big bro's bo staff maybe, Guitar upstairs in computer room, anything that has some good weight/sturdiness to it and can be held relatively easily. Raid the toolshed.

3. Stock up on food, drinks, etc., I have a duffel bag that I carry EVERYTHING in. (Protip: Grab Pills)

My house is close to alot of grocery stores, and I can run fast. Where would I go? No clue. 18 and can't drive yet :P. But then again, who would care?

12Zombie apocalypse Empty Re: Zombie apocalypse Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:10 am

Xenathos

Xenathos

Nikolai wrote:1. I Would design a Weapon that shoots Hot Plasma and stock up on food and supplies and set up a camp in a Military Armory.

2. I would let the uninfected in, and annihilate all who are Infected until I find a cure. (X-ray scanner outside front door that shows all Bio signals of infection.)

3. I would use Sentry Systems during the hours we rest/sleep.

4. I would rig traps All around the Military base if Sentry Systems don't work. For instance, a 30ft. by 30ft. Metal sheet out side the front door, and pump electricity through that platform when we are under Lockdown (Doors are closed until more survives arrive.)

5. Kill, Kill, Kill...Save

If there were a zombie outbreak I`d join Nikolai.

https://www.youtube.com/user/XellXenathos

13Zombie apocalypse Empty Re: Zombie apocalypse Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:24 am

Damien Darkside

Damien Darkside

Seeing how none of the five options are viable, i wouldn't.

14Zombie apocalypse Empty Re: Zombie apocalypse Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:29 am

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

Pietja wrote:
BeDaOrLiSeAr wrote:People should plan how they would benefit from the walking dead.

Go watch Fido. One of the few zombie movies that I like.

ZomCon!

i love that movie

15Zombie apocalypse Empty Re: Zombie apocalypse Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:30 am

Damien Darkside

Damien Darkside

Shaun of the Dead was funnier IMHO

16Zombie apocalypse Empty Re: Zombie apocalypse Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:34 am

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

Damien Darkside wrote:Seeing how none of the five options are viable, i wouldn't.

Yeah. If i could do that stuff I would just build a super sized space and take off. then I'd create a robot to drill to the center of the Earth, unload a massive amount of lead, watch the Earth's core's energy quickly be depleted, and enjoy its collapse and destruction.

But its not like my take over the world plan was viable either. Smile

17Zombie apocalypse Empty Re: Zombie apocalypse Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:05 pm

Pietja

Damien Darkside wrote:Shaun of the Dead was funnier IMHO

Those movies operated with different types of humour. Shaun was more campy and thus more approachable than Fido.
And I liked the atmosphere better.

18Zombie apocalypse Empty Re: Zombie apocalypse Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:22 am

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

both were good but I agree that they were different

19Zombie apocalypse Empty Re: Zombie apocalypse Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:44 am

KaZe

KaZe

Zombie Apocalypse eh?

Well I've got a fair amount of weapons at my house, (kinda a gun nut) so I'd probably just arm and equip my family members and myself, then drive over to the local Menard's (think Lowes or Home Depot) which is a few minutes from me. Resistance would hopefully be minimal as not too many people live in the vicinity so there shouldn't be too many ghouls to contend with. Once the area inside is secure, I would lock-down and reinforce the store as best as possible with all available building supplies at hand. (Which is quite a bit since its a large facility.) The place has large food stores on-site, as well as camping equipment and even a large emergency generator built in, so accommodations should be very good for some weeks. There is also a gas station very close by along with a Walmart so other equipment and supplies should be relatively simple to procure if needed. In the event that rescue is a long time off, and if I felt adventures enough I might venture out to look for survivors in the surrounding area to band together for longer term prospects. Actually the first person I'd probably try to get a hold of is a friend who lives in the next town over who has access to armored vehicles and possibly heavy weaponry... because you can never be too well armed. Wink

{Also, yes, I have thought about this too much. Razz }

20Zombie apocalypse Empty Re: Zombie apocalypse Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:21 am

swordfish

swordfish

KaZe wrote:Zombie Apocalypse eh?

Actually the first person I'd probably try to get a hold of is a friend who lives in the next town over who has access to armored vehicles and possibly heavy weaponry... because you can never be too well armed. Wink

{Also, yes, I have thought about this too much. Razz }
I think I might like your friend now, how could you say no to armored vehicles?

http://swordfish244.deviantart.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]