Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ZOMGZORZ!!! IT BE 5!!!

+13
Taruna
SCKnight14
crazyjc15
The Doctor
BeDaOrLiSeAr
Pandora
GothGuru
BenRG
Frist
wolfman-al
not_cenaris
MicasR
Xenathos
17 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ZOMGZORZ!!! IT BE 5!!! Empty ZOMGZORZ!!! IT BE 5!!! Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:38 am

Xenathos

Xenathos

Hereby congratiolations to JJ and his *daughter or son?* becoming 5 years Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/user/XellXenathos

2ZOMGZORZ!!! IT BE 5!!! Empty Re: ZOMGZORZ!!! IT BE 5!!! Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:57 am

MicasR

MicasR

Congrats on a very well done, well evolved and compelling [in some cases Wink] web-comic that made me rofl and lol many many times. May this be only the start of excelence and may we see this continue for another 5, 10, 42 years Very Happy

Now let us party! jocolor

3ZOMGZORZ!!! IT BE 5!!! Empty Re: ZOMGZORZ!!! IT BE 5!!! Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:11 am

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

PMJ, you are amazing. Just deal with it.

4ZOMGZORZ!!! IT BE 5!!! Empty Re: ZOMGZORZ!!! IT BE 5!!! Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:13 am

wolfman-al

wolfman-al

Kudos and Congrats, good sir!
Keep up the good work!

http://www.airpatrolonline.net

5ZOMGZORZ!!! IT BE 5!!! Empty Re: ZOMGZORZ!!! IT BE 5!!! Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:29 am

Frist

Frist

Happy 5th Birthday Sequential Art! Very Happy

6ZOMGZORZ!!! IT BE 5!!! Empty Re: ZOMGZORZ!!! IT BE 5!!! Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:47 am

BenRG

BenRG

Congratulations, Jack. This is easily one of the best strip cartoons on the 'Net. It started quirky, got interesting and has reached epic. The characters are compelling and, frankly, you care about what happens to them (witness the "death to Hillary" posts of recent weeks). This is pretty obviously a work of love for you and the time, care and skill you put into each strip is greatly appreciated.

I'm just hoping that the doubtless runaway success of Victory Girl won't take up too much of your time and force you to abandon this work.

Well done at reaching five! Here's looking forward to when you reach ten!

7ZOMGZORZ!!! IT BE 5!!! Empty Re: ZOMGZORZ!!! IT BE 5!!! Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:56 pm

GothGuru

GothGuru

I'd sing Happy Birthday but it's copywrited.
Yeah, that's why.
It's not because my vouce is flatter than Kansas.
No really.
Congradulations and many more. Smile

8ZOMGZORZ!!! IT BE 5!!! Empty Re: ZOMGZORZ!!! IT BE 5!!! Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:54 pm

Pandora

Pandora

Wow really? Five years? Awesomesauce!!

9ZOMGZORZ!!! IT BE 5!!! Empty Re: ZOMGZORZ!!! IT BE 5!!! Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:08 pm

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

JJ, your comic and sketches are amazing. I want you to do one small thing for me: keep it up 'til you die. (unless you don't want too Very Happy )

10ZOMGZORZ!!! IT BE 5!!! Empty Re: ZOMGZORZ!!! IT BE 5!!! Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:33 pm

The Doctor

The Doctor

Congrats.

11ZOMGZORZ!!! IT BE 5!!! Empty Re: ZOMGZORZ!!! IT BE 5!!! Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:12 pm

crazyjc15

crazyjc15

HAPPY B-DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12ZOMGZORZ!!! IT BE 5!!! Empty Re: ZOMGZORZ!!! IT BE 5!!! Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:24 pm

SCKnight14

This is my first time saying happy birthday to a webcomic, but oh well. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And keep up the great work, JJ!

13ZOMGZORZ!!! IT BE 5!!! Empty Re: ZOMGZORZ!!! IT BE 5!!! Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:07 am

Taruna

Congratulations! :3

14ZOMGZORZ!!! IT BE 5!!! Empty Re: ZOMGZORZ!!! IT BE 5!!! Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:08 am

CyberCorn Entropic

CyberCorn Entropic

"Harpy birdday too ewe,
"Hippo birdday two yew,
"Hoppy birdday deer, Sequential Art,
"Hippy birdday two ewe."

http://www.freewebs.com/roadstripe/index.htm

15ZOMGZORZ!!! IT BE 5!!! Empty Re: ZOMGZORZ!!! IT BE 5!!! Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:37 am

Edds

I'm not much of a Forum person, but I do think a congratulation is in order for Jack, so, Congratulations on 5 years Sequential Art! Haven't been around since it started, but surely won't stop reading! Good job!

16ZOMGZORZ!!! IT BE 5!!! Empty Re: ZOMGZORZ!!! IT BE 5!!! Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:13 am

Pietja

I'v whipped a little haiku for the anniversary :

Summer heat arrived
as five years have just gone by
with Sequential Art

At least I hope it has a proper form. We count syllables quite differently in Polish than in English. Very Happy

Congrats, JJ.

http://pietja8t8.deviantart.com/

17ZOMGZORZ!!! IT BE 5!!! Empty Re: ZOMGZORZ!!! IT BE 5!!! Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:02 am

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

the haiku is correct...in more ways than one Very Happy

18ZOMGZORZ!!! IT BE 5!!! Empty Re: ZOMGZORZ!!! IT BE 5!!! Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:06 pm

Damien Darkside

Damien Darkside

Happy Belated Birthday!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum