Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Why ees hees head so beeg?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why ees hees head so beeg? Empty Why ees hees head so beeg? on Tue May 25, 2010 11:21 am

wolfman-al

wolfman-al
Much amusement coming from the latest strip!

http://www.airpatrolonline.net

2Why ees hees head so beeg? Empty Re: Why ees hees head so beeg? on Tue May 25, 2010 12:14 pm

cenaris

cenaris
This particular Doctor relies on a large head and angry shouting alongside running around as his tactics for alien crime fighting.

3Why ees hees head so beeg? Empty Re: Why ees hees head so beeg? on Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:18 am

the good samaritan

the good samaritan
cenaris wrote:This particular Doctor relies on a large head and angry shouting alongside running around as his tactics for alien crime fighting.

Laaaaame. What happened to the sonic screwdriver?

4Why ees hees head so beeg? Empty Re: Why ees hees head so beeg? on Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:03 am

cenaris

cenaris
the good samaritan wrote:
cenaris wrote:This particular Doctor relies on a large head and angry shouting alongside running around as his tactics for alien crime fighting.

Laaaaame. What happened to the sonic screwdriver?
To be honest, the screwdriver has always worked in equal measure to the running. The new one pops open at the tip when used. It's quite cool.

5Why ees hees head so beeg? Empty Re: Why ees hees head so beeg? on Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:47 pm

The Doctor

The Doctor
cenaris wrote:To be honest, the screwdriver has always worked in equal measure to the running. The new one pops open at the tip when used. It's quite cool.

Actually the last one, 9/10th doctors sonics, could extend. Also the new one doesn't have to pop open when used.

6Why ees hees head so beeg? Empty Re: Why ees hees head so beeg? on Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:28 am

cenaris

cenaris
The Doctor wrote:
cenaris wrote:To be honest, the screwdriver has always worked in equal measure to the running. The new one pops open at the tip when used. It's quite cool.

Actually the last one, 9/10th doctors sonics, could extend. Also the new one doesn't have to pop open when used.

Thought it did.

7Why ees hees head so beeg? Empty Re: Why ees hees head so beeg? on Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:55 am

The Doctor

The Doctor
Clip from "The Hungry Earth". Un-extended Sonic being used at about 29/30sec mark. Wink
Edit: and yes, does contain slight spoilers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLUnmQDdca0&feature=related

8Why ees hees head so beeg? Empty Re: Why ees hees head so beeg? on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:00 pm

GothGuru

GothGuru
This is about his third foray into fantasy space.
A true Dr Who fan would try to guess which Doctor Who is being parodied.
Tom Baker? The one with the umbrella and bowler hat?
Possibly the new one in 2 seasons and the specials?

I looked at the clip, his head is not that big.

9Why ees hees head so beeg? Empty Re: Why ees hees head so beeg? on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:39 pm

The Doctor

The Doctor
What? It's pretty easy to spot which Doctor's are being parodied. True Whovians spot them straight away without thinking....

10Why ees hees head so beeg? Empty Re: Why ees hees head so beeg? on Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:43 pm

GothGuru

GothGuru
If I had to choose I would say the one with the umbrella and bowler hat.
Which one do you think it is?

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum