Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum Fight: Unbroken

+4
KaZe
stephanodude
GoldenDragon
Lazarus Firenze
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51Forum Fight: Unbroken - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Unbroken Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:12 am

26_9

<Finally finds the LZ team and shoots it.Unfortunaly,can't collect anything due of radiation>

52Forum Fight: Unbroken - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Unbroken Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:08 pm

Triskelli

Triskelli

[As the combined forces leave on the chopper, a figure wearing a drab blue gray greatcoat walks into the atrium and looks toward the shattered glass ceiling. He smirks]

"Odd to think that there weren't enchantments on the windows, too."

[He reaches a gloved hand into his pocket and produces a golden watch. Too many hands turn round a jumble of faces with strange symbols on their rims.]

"Shame I was late to the party. It seemed like fun. Still, better late than never."

[Returning the timepiece to whence it came, the newcomer strolls around the statue of the knight in armor, admiring both the age and craftmanship of the object. He then appears to stare through the statue.]

"Hmph"

[Placing both hands on the object, the mysterious individual concentrates. Suddenly, the statue is vanished. No flash, no puff of smoke. This is no illusion; the knight is no longer guarding the empty room. Our stranger wanders back towards the catacombs.]

"Let's see if I can find anything else worth looking at."

53Forum Fight: Unbroken - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Unbroken Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:58 pm

GoldenDragon

[The Vtol carrying GD and his squad zooms towards the coast, and over the vast expanse of the ocean above. The injured squadmate soon lapses into unconsciousness]

"Her pulse is still there but it's weak. We'll need to get her to a hospital soon or she won't make it"

"Understood. Joker, can you make this thing go any faster?"

*I'm giving it all she's got sir, ETA to the capital 1 hour*

"Got it, when you're close radio ahead an-"

*Sir? Incoming high priority message from command, it's the general sir*

"Patch it through"

[A different voice crackles through the radio as the message is played back]

"Captain, this is the general, once you get your men back home report to me for debriefing, understand?"

"Understood ma'am, but i've got wounded on board so one of my men won't be able to be in the debreifing"

"Alright, we'll have an emergency med team meet you on the tarmac once you get here. Over"

[The VTOL is soon soaring full tilt towards the land rising over the horizon in the distance]

54Forum Fight: Unbroken - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Unbroken Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:33 am

26_9

*Suddenly,~20 soldiers appears. 26_994 halts robot(with DavyCrocket Bazooka) and runs with
AK and chem' pistol.

- "A nuclear device!"
- "What?!?!"
- "Yes,it must be that very bombs!"
- "Radiation?"
- "The limit of normal!"
- "Alright,took the bombs and go away!"
- "Sir?"
- "What?"
- "It is a bazooka or an energetic gun?"
- "I don't know!"

*Crack!*(A decor bulb falls)
*26_994 looks from his cover*

- "Be careful. We don't know,what is this."

*A truck comes.The soldiers load the bazooka and the robot aboard. Truck goes away.*

*26_994 waits,then starts to follow the wheel traces*

55Forum Fight: Unbroken - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Unbroken Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:41 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

NIKOLAI HAS JOINED THE WAR:

Well hello everyone *KABOOM*
Shocked HOLY CRAP!!!!

http://nikolai-bartolf.deviantart.com/

56Forum Fight: Unbroken - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Unbroken Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:43 pm

Triskelli

Triskelli

Can I recommend a reboot?

57Forum Fight: Unbroken - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Unbroken Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:44 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

Ok, "CLICK! GET YOUR BIG BUTT OVER HERE!!!!"

58Forum Fight: Unbroken - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Unbroken Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:46 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

Now I got something to better start off my day....
(that respawn was like this. http://andrilza.deviantart.com/art/I-hate-when-that-happens-162276938)

59Forum Fight: Unbroken - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Unbroken Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:52 pm

Triskelli

Triskelli

"Oh really?!?"

[Nikolai charges me with a taser gauntlet. I dodge and knock him with my cane.]

"You think I'll make this easy, eh?"

60Forum Fight: Unbroken - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Unbroken Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:57 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

*falls to the ground behind you* "oh yeah, well check your coat for a special gift I left you."

[Triskelli looks under his coat sleeve] *3...2...1* [cluster stick bomb goes off]

61Forum Fight: Unbroken - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Unbroken Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:27 pm

Triskelli

Triskelli

As the smoke dissipates, all that remains is an empty overcoat.

"Did you think I would fall for such a simple trick? Heh heh heh! But since you seem to like bombs so much, let's shake things up a bit!"

A huge blast rocks the catacombs as multiple smoke grenades go off simultaneously. Triskelli leaps from the closest one, saber drawn, with a proud smirk on his face.

62Forum Fight: Unbroken - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Unbroken Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:33 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

O.o "CLICK!!!!"
[Click bursts from the ground below and coverts to his Theta Form!]
"FIRE!!!!"
[As Click is ... Blowing Triskelli away, I gather some scrap-metals for a pending attack/defense strategy]

63Forum Fight: Unbroken - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Unbroken Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:24 pm

Triskelli

Triskelli

"Hrmph! No-one told me minions were allowed..."

Barely dodging Clicks' blast, Triskelli scores a circle in the ground with his saber. A hole appears out of the pattern. Triskelli falls into the abyss, but his voice drifts up from the chasm.

"I may be outgunned by your little friend, but how will he fare against my private army!?"

Triskelli rises back from the hole, atanding on his personal steam battle-walker. Accompaning him is a 9-man squad of uniformed automata.

"See what you can do about the walking computer screen, Lieutenant. I'll take care of the troublemaker. FIRE!"

64Forum Fight: Unbroken - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Unbroken Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:32 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

Quickly Nikolai assembles a Rail-gun from the scraps of metal he gathered. He aims it at Triskelli's "army" and loads the weapon with a Tesla Particle Disruptor and fires it at Triskelli.
Then Nikolai fallowed up by pulling a HyperCoil (particle beam gun) out of his hammer-space backpack and prepares for a oncoming surprise.

(Tesla Particle Disruptor = simple EMP that disables all firearms in the given radius.)
(HyperCoil Gun = Laser gun that cuts through selective matter.)

65Forum Fight: Unbroken - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Unbroken Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:03 pm

Triskelli

Triskelli

"Holy..."

Triskelli was amazed. He had never seen anyone cobble together such a complex device in such a short amount of time. He braced his walker and himself for the static blast...

...and nothing. A whump to the chest as the electromagnetic wave passed through, but no real damage. "Impressive," he thought, "but it's a shame none of my critical systems use electronics. It's always nice to invest in analog against high-tech foes. Still, this guy is dangerous."

His squad was unaffected by the blast too, but they also knew that they should have been taken out. So as not to lose the element of surprise, they "shut down".

"That was a shocking preformance! I must applaud your efforts!" Triskelli gave a mocking clap. "Still, I'm afraid I've far more interesting things to do with my time...", examining his watch for effect,"so.."

Pulling a lever on his walker, Triskelli lept from the safety of the mechanism as smoke and steam poured from every opening. "Oh, and a question before I go: You ever see a boiler explode? It's not very pretty. You may want to find some cover! All troops, fall out!!" Nikolai lined up his shot, but too late! The mix of vapors hid Triskelli's escape!

66Forum Fight: Unbroken - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Unbroken Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:39 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

"Blast it".... O.O Nikolai's HyperCoil was charging to much and was about to discharge! Suspect "not good" [Hypercoil exploded in Nikolai's hand and blew him into unconsciousness]
(Click gives off a *sighing* look) and gathers up his creator (Nikolai) and carries him back to his HQ.

67Forum Fight: Unbroken - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Unbroken Sat May 01, 2010 11:18 am

Nikolai

Nikolai

"Open new project, Its about time I made something interesting."

{Computer Brain: 42}--[NOW RUNNING]
-[New project data code] : #KGB 972-79939-989 : >PASSCODE< - **********
---
---
-[CODE ACCEPTED]-[New file contents uploaded: Blue-Print Numbers ; 374-Prototype Bio Blueprint, 831-Theda, 832-Omega]
---
---
-[DOWNLOAD COMPLETE]-[New Unit Assimilation Has Begun]
---
Assimilation at : 1%

"... Suspect ...well.....F**K"

68Forum Fight: Unbroken - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Unbroken Sat May 01, 2010 11:58 am

Triskelli

Triskelli

"Ugh, that was annoying..."

"What is it, sir?"

Triskelli looked back through the tunnels where he had suffered such an embarassing defeat. This new foe had appeared out of nowhere... and that was supposed to be HIS trick!

"Sir?", the lieutenant insisted.

"What?"
"Sir, what should our next move be? That man is DANGEROUS, and you're going to let him just waltz away? It's very unlike you to let a challanger go so easily..."
"And I don't intend to let him slip out of these ruins unharrased, Lt. Adams. Jenkins, Morris, and Byrne; trail the inventor, see what he's up to. Phillip, Murphy, and Gage; see if you can find an exit and prevent anyone from entering or leaving. Cole, Hudson and Adams, you're with me. This is a site of great power and mystery, and I don't intend to leave until I've scoured the whole thing. Meet back here in three hours. Do not fire first; there may be other people down here, and I don't want to get them mad. Go!"

69Forum Fight: Unbroken - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Unbroken Sat May 01, 2010 12:02 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

{Computer Brain: 42}
---
Assimilation at : 2%

" affraid AGGGGGGGGGGH!!!!! "

70Forum Fight: Unbroken - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Unbroken Sat May 01, 2010 12:23 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

"Click."

(Click looks at Nikolai waiting for a chore to do)

"Activate Stealth mode and go do some reconnaissance of this strange War-zone we are in."

(Click celebrates and has a "Armor color form" change to Adaptive-Camo and alters his radar status to [STEALTH] and than strolls out into the War-Zone)

71Forum Fight: Unbroken - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Unbroken Sat May 01, 2010 8:34 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

"Geeze...Click has been gone for awhile..."

{meanwhile}
_\_/_
(O.O) <-(Click Head)
-_||_- Click is freaking out dodging all sorts of explosions and projectiles!)

72Forum Fight: Unbroken - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Unbroken Sun May 02, 2010 5:22 am

Nikolai

Nikolai

Finally Click has made it through the Catacombs and to the front door of Triskelli's HQ. So Click sneaked inside all tip toe like...
Click had a brilliant idea to toy with Triskelli's troops... so he uncamouflaged his hand and made it seem like their was a floating hand traveling around the base. A few minuets later, after the uproar in Triskelli's base calmed down, Click decided to trip up some guards and watch them argue about who did it.
Click ended up blowing his cover when he saw something shiny and touched it, and it turned out to be a component/part of a Steam Walker and it shut down Clicks Stealth mode system.
Click was at a pause and not moving... then slowly he turned around and saw MANY troops just starring at him.
Popping up on Click's monitor was a "oh....sh**" look. (you can imagine something of your own to put on his monitor.)
(to be continued by Triskelli)

73Forum Fight: Unbroken - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Unbroken Sun May 02, 2010 8:37 am

Lazarus Firenze

Lazarus Firenze

[The Wasp gunship lands about a kilometre from the structure, the Talon team jumping out of the aircraft to watch the fireworks. With a crack that sounded like the end of the world, a single Acheron Class Frigate ripped itself back into realspace, it's bombardment cannon primed.]

'Firenze to the Dauntless, your are cleared to engage the ruins.'

'Sir, firing.'

[The massive cannon spat a gout of plasma into the structure, the rocks heating up to 10,000 degrees, melting the area for about 500metres around it. As the smoke dissapated and the frigate jumped back to hyperspace, the area was as glass....]

'Nice work team. Now. Lets find some more to kill'

[The Wasp takes off and flies off into the distance as the Talon team cloak and move into the forest. They reach the ruins once more, and enter into the catacombs again, their motion detectors spotting a blip up ahead. The team stops, rifles raised. It was supposedly the size of a mouse, yet you should never take chances. The source came round a corner.]

'S***!!! Open fire!!!'

[The team decloaks and lets rip with heavy rounds spitting out at 500 round per minute each. The thing is destroyed.]

'Lets go... Now... Deeper in...'

74Forum Fight: Unbroken - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Unbroken Sun May 02, 2010 10:05 am

Nikolai

Nikolai

***Who is he attacking?***

75Forum Fight: Unbroken - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Unbroken Sun May 02, 2010 10:57 am

26_9

26_994 finds the base of those soldiers...they're in something like a cave

A big "pyramid" of oil barrels...well,looks filled.

Aim...*d'sy-d'sy-d'sy-d'sy-d'sy-d'sy-d'sy-d'sy-d'sy-d'sy-BOOM!!!!!!!!* (in a second)
Hide,reload...shooting...until the "sector clear" condition.
It's time to look around...

(AK-47 rifle dropped out)
(G36 rifle collected)
(Brownig HP DA pistol collected)
(Asus A6 Laptop collected)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum