Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

AMUSE ME.

+5
Zeoinx
vevans0009
EmfinnFZ
GES280
Jinxed
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AMUSE ME. Empty AMUSE ME. Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:45 am

Jinxed

Jinxed

AMUSE ME. SA_1155_small
Two women jogging together is no problem at all! Cops aint likely to give 'em trouble if they're staring too hard.
Then again, they might just get jailed for not practising social distancing despite knowing one another.

https://www.furaffinity.net/user/jessijinx/

2AMUSE ME. Empty Re: AMUSE ME. Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:40 am

GES280

Kat is going to outrun her pretty quickly, I'm willing to bet.

3AMUSE ME. Empty Re: AMUSE ME. Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:53 am

EmfinnFZ

Up and down some steps at speed. Laugh as Hillary gives herself a nice set of black eyes.

http://cityofsteam.com/

4AMUSE ME. Empty Re: AMUSE ME. Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:39 pm

vevans0009

vevans0009

Why am I anxious to see MORE of these two going at it!? x3

5AMUSE ME. Empty Re: AMUSE ME. Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:59 pm

Zeoinx

Fight Fight Fight, Kiss Kiss Kiss

AMUSE ME. DwS1p9o

6AMUSE ME. Empty Re: AMUSE ME. Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:40 pm

droidstr

GES280 wrote:Kat is going to outrun her pretty quickly, I'm willing to bet.
i'm not sure she works out regularly... may be she didn't at all, cuz i don't remember anything about that.
AMUSE ME. SA_1147_small

7AMUSE ME. Empty Re: AMUSE ME. Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:19 am

EmfinnFZ

Zeoinx wrote:Fight Fight Fight, Kiss Kiss Kiss
Hurl Hurl Hurl, as I recall.

http://cityofsteam.com/

8AMUSE ME. Empty Re: AMUSE ME. Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:28 am

CyberCorn Entropic

CyberCorn Entropic

Hopefully, that psychopath of a bunny will be hopping back home soon.  Even though Hilary's presence is good from a storytelling viewpoint, I still feel bad for Kat.
droidstr wrote:i'm not sure she works out regularly... may be she didn't at all, cuz i don't remember anything about that.
AMUSE ME. SA_1147_small
Arguably, she had been running all out (or trying to) during that particular comic, rather than pacing herself while jogging.  The two motions are different in several aspects.  Also, the theater is likely not just down the street but at least several blocks away.  For the average adult these days, running that distance is actually quite a feat.  If anything, we should be impressed with Art (whom we know is less inclined to exercise than Kat is) for managing to keep up with her.

http://www.freewebs.com/roadstripe/index.htm

9AMUSE ME. Empty Re: AMUSE ME. Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:07 pm

modemac

And that's why, as a person, she is a bitch who is long overdue to be brought down a few pegs. It's all about her. "Me, me, me." Everything else comes a distant second. Of course, we've known that for a long time already.

10AMUSE ME. Empty Re: AMUSE ME. Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:06 am

CyberCorn Entropic

CyberCorn Entropic

modemac wrote:And that's why, as a person, she is a bitch who is long overdue to be brought down a few pegs.  It's all about her.  "Me, me, me."  Everything else comes a distant second.  Of course, we've known that for a long time already.
That's pretty much the problem with psychopaths like Hilary.  She can't empathize with other people, which means she essentially can't perceive them as living beings with lives and needs of their own, and thus she has no reference for understanding that other people can behave and think differently from her.  It's all about her because that's all that makes sense to her.  Everything else is not so much a distant second as meaningless gibberish.

Unfortunately for Kat, she's a very important part of Hilary's life.  The psychopath needs someone whom they can react against in order to stay mentally stable, be it ally or foe.  When li'l bunny Hilary shoved Kat the kitten for simply having the same lunchbox as her, she put Kat in the role of an arch-nemesis she could react against.  In Hilary's mind, Kat's the evil one to be thwarted, and just about everything in Hilary's life has been about Hilary "defeating" Kat by being better than her, at least as what Hilary thinks of as "better".  Hilary can't realize that she's only a small part of Kat's life, and certainly wouldn't understand why Kat would sooner never have to think about Hilary ever again.

http://www.freewebs.com/roadstripe/index.htm

11AMUSE ME. Empty Re: AMUSE ME. Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:27 pm

droidstr

CyberCorn Entropic wrote:Hilary can't realize that she's only a small part of Kat's life, and certainly wouldn't understand why Kat would sooner never have to think about Hilary ever again.
exactly
AMUSE ME. SA_0032_small

12AMUSE ME. Empty Re: AMUSE ME. Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:56 pm

Moonman

Moonman

Christ, will you two just fuck already.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum