Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your KAT evolved into...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Your KAT evolved into... Empty Your KAT evolved into... on Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:33 pm

Silvador

Your KAT evolved into... SA_1124_small

Uh... not quite what I was expecting, but OK.

2Your KAT evolved into... Empty Re: Your KAT evolved into... on Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:52 pm

vevans0009

vevans0009
…….I was right. She DID become a sexy dragon! 8D

Granted, I was expecting boobies BUT, I love the rest!

3Your KAT evolved into... Empty Re: Your KAT evolved into... on Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:27 pm

Sirenemarie83

Sirenemarie83
This is freaking awesome. And hilarious.

4Your KAT evolved into... Empty Re: Your KAT evolved into... on Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:08 pm

kedamono

Um, "My Little Dragon?" I bet she's pastel colored.

5Your KAT evolved into... Empty Re: Your KAT evolved into... on Wed May 01, 2019 3:57 am

Leak

Leak
Not exactly the dragon we expected, but probably the dragon they need...

6Your KAT evolved into... Empty Re: Your KAT evolved into... on Wed May 01, 2019 6:12 am

Jessi

Jessi
I WILL SEX THIS DRAGON.

https://www.furaffinity.net/user/jessijinx/

7Your KAT evolved into... Empty Re: Your KAT evolved into... on Wed May 01, 2019 10:19 am

vevans0009

vevans0009
Jessi wrote:I WILL SEX THIS DRAGON.

Cool Hell yes!!!

8Your KAT evolved into... Empty Re: Your KAT evolved into... on Wed May 01, 2019 6:46 pm

Moonman

Moonman
Okay. She's a pokemon...

9Your KAT evolved into... Empty Re: Your KAT evolved into... on Thu May 02, 2019 12:29 am

CyberCorn Entropic

CyberCorn Entropic
♪ My Little Katty ♫
♪ My Little Katty ♫
♪ Ah ah ah-choo! ♫
♪ Do you know the hamster's off the deep end? ♫

I get a Princess Celestia vibe off of Dragoness Kat, from the sleek shape of her body. A coincidence, most likely. There's loads of other fantasy critters with such a body shape, including some dragons. The last thread reminded me of why I shouldn't get a full head of steam with speculating.

http://www.freewebs.com/roadstripe/index.htm

10Your KAT evolved into... Empty Re: Your KAT evolved into... on Fri May 03, 2019 2:53 am

DHos

Well, not exactly the “purchase later offscreen” Apsara transformation I was expecting, and not the transformation either. But, expectation eversion is expected.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum