Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Merriment Free Zone

+3
KaijuKing1990
Jinxed
Silvador
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Merriment Free Zone Empty Merriment Free Zone Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:27 pm

Silvador

Merriment Free Zone SA_1120_small

I predict imminent squirrel & lionage.

2Merriment Free Zone Empty Re: Merriment Free Zone Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:34 am

Jinxed

Jinxed

That or Kat gets nommed and Not-Aslan will have his hands full with two pretty girls, and Scarlet attempting to get Kat not to hit on her man.

https://www.furaffinity.net/user/jessijinx/

3Merriment Free Zone Empty Re: Merriment Free Zone Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:17 pm

KaijuKing1990

… But she was laughing at the suffering and misfortune of another? Like, how anal-retentive of an evil overlord do you have to be to object to even a little schadenfreude? Especially considering that it's not at her expense.

4Merriment Free Zone Empty Re: Merriment Free Zone Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:17 pm

SPRoss

SPRoss

The Witch is gonna get it in the face again. Twisted Evil

5Merriment Free Zone Empty Re: Merriment Free Zone Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:01 pm

Moonman

Moonman

The vore the merrier I guess...

6Merriment Free Zone Empty Re: Merriment Free Zone Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:31 pm

vevans0009

vevans0009

KaijuKing1990 wrote:… But she was laughing at the suffering and misfortune of another? Like, how anal-retentive of an evil overlord do you have to be to object to even a little schadenfreude? Especially considering that it's not at her expense.

Cause she is nuts.

7Merriment Free Zone Empty Re: Merriment Free Zone Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:38 am

Jinxed

Jinxed

Yannow I know it's SFW but I'm surprised Hilary-dragon doesn't have ladybumps, then again I suppose that would have really confirmed it was her.

https://www.furaffinity.net/user/jessijinx/

8Merriment Free Zone Empty Re: Merriment Free Zone Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:22 pm

CyberCorn Entropic

CyberCorn Entropic

KaijuKing1990 wrote:… But she was laughing at the suffering and misfortune of another? Like, how anal-retentive of an evil overlord do you have to be to object to even a little schadenfreude? Especially considering that it's not at her expense.
Because it wasn't [i]Ms. B's[/b] epicaricacy. Razz  Since she seems to be something of a narcissist, she wouldn't care about anyone else's schadenfreude except her own, assuming she's the sort who puts any value in it.

Jessi wrote:Yannow I know it's SFW but I'm surprised Hilary-dragon doesn't have ladybumps, then again I suppose that would have really confirmed it was her.
I suppose, since dragons aren't mammals, they wouldn't have mammary glands in the first place. Plus, it demonstrates how much sex appeal Hilary has lost by getting turned into a dragon, at least in her mind. Two of the traits she uses to manipulate others have been taken away from her, and she' not going to be happy about that loss of power, especially since Ms. B has stolen her fashions away from her.

http://www.freewebs.com/roadstripe/index.htm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum