Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Aw... But I like the boom!"

+6
Dreas_Dris
Nighthawke
xivk
wolfman-al
Xenathos
BenRG
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1"Aw... But I like the boom!" Empty "Aw... But I like the boom!" Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:25 am

BenRG

BenRG

"Aw... But I like the boom!" SA_0595_small

Okay, I'd say that Art's survival instinct is improving but it isn't completely up to speed yet. After all, does anyone on this board think it is safe to put explosives unattended, into a bin in that house? affraid

Between the denziens and the Quinten Quads, they could have an army's worth of demolition charges by the end of the day!

2"Aw... But I like the boom!" Empty Re: "Aw... But I like the boom!" Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:19 am

Xenathos

Xenathos

GO SMELGE GO!!!

Anyway. I think Arthur should think a bit more before he acts.

into a bin in that house?

https://www.youtube.com/user/XellXenathos

3"Aw... But I like the boom!" Empty Re: "Aw... But I like the boom!" Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:31 am

wolfman-al

wolfman-al

This reminds me, gotta head over the border to get some eastern-european fireworks for new years eve...Razz

http://www.airpatrolonline.net

4"Aw... But I like the boom!" Empty Re: "Aw... But I like the boom!" Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:07 pm

xivk

That another of boris family on the cover?

http://xivk.deviantart.com/

5"Aw... But I like the boom!" Empty Re: "Aw... But I like the boom!" Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:58 am

Nighthawke

Nighthawke

xivk wrote:That another of boris family on the cover?

Think that's Boris' dad, Pop.

He always liked shooting his mouth off...

6"Aw... But I like the boom!" Empty Guy on the cover Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:49 pm

Dreas_Dris

Dreas_Dris

I don't know anything about "Boris" but I do know that is the EXACT same guy from the Sketchbook image, I can't think of the name of it. The one where he is in a float with a net with a kid in it. He's saying "I feesh for cheeldren!" I think that's how it's spelled. It's by far the creepiest thing Jack has done, he even said it was creepy.

Also, I WANT THOSE FIRE CRACKERS!!!

7"Aw... But I like the boom!" Empty Re: "Aw... But I like the boom!" Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:32 am

26_9

Joke about Russia?

"Has no restrictions"...hehehe Smile We have.

8"Aw... But I like the boom!" Empty Re: "Aw... But I like the boom!" Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:14 pm

BenRG

BenRG

26_994 wrote:Joke about Russia?
Actually, I think that JJ is making a joke about the popular perception of the central European countries that recently joined the EU - Poland, Bulgaria, Romania, et al.

9"Aw... But I like the boom!" Empty Re: "Aw... But I like the boom!" Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:40 pm

Pietja

Well... we never had any restrictions towards the power of the firecrackers. In Poland, I mean.
Thus, we had tons of New Year stories about kids getting their hands blown off by a products made in China, Taiwan or Turkey.
I loved the rockets flying high and going badaboom with my toy tied to it. You see, it was my habbit and some kind of holy custom to tie one of my oldest toys and blew it up. Funny thing, I always thought it would be a wonderful way to die - being tied to a huge fireckracker rocket... Very Happy

And then EU came and gave us many stupid restrictions Very Happy.

http://pietja8t8.deviantart.com/

10"Aw... But I like the boom!" Empty Re: "Aw... But I like the boom!" Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:36 pm

GothGuru

GothGuru

An episode of Penguins of Madigascar had a nest of hornets in the zoo.
They kept saying "I sting your face" this and "I sting your face" that.
I think they were trying to immitate Akmed the Dead Terrorist, but without turbans they came off as Russian.
You put a really big beard on and take the turban off of Akmed and see if he doesn't pass for a Russian.

11"Aw... But I like the boom!" Empty Re: "Aw... But I like the boom!" Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:18 am

Vorthon

Vorthon

Gunpowder? That's so old fashioned! What they need is christmas poppers (or whatever the heck they're called.) that use antimatter. Or even better, a quantum vacuum. (The moment you opened a quantum vacuum christmas popper, Ka-Boom! No more solar system.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum