Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MAY we be starting a new arc?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MAY we be starting a new arc? Empty MAY we be starting a new arc? Fri May 05, 2017 11:30 am

BenRG

BenRG

Well, JJ has been true to his word and started posting with a vengeance again! It looks like that something new is brewing on the horizon, doesn't it? I mean, how often would the SA crew do something as simple as play a board game without it turning into some weird mind-bending adventure?

MAY we be starting a new arc? SA_0982_small

Yes, Kat; Art has been a jerk. Furthermore, as a fellow Brit I must emphasise to our overseas readers that this act requires no special supernatural knowledge. Any native-born Briton knows that our weather knows when you're planning to do something outside and will align itself to the least enjoyable form for that activity.

MAY we be starting a new arc? SA_0983_small

Kat has another point. Besides, remember the last time you played a tabletop RPG with your housemates, Pip? They wiped the floor with you!

MAY we be starting a new arc? SA_0984_small

Scarlet... Honey, you're breaking my heart here.

#hugyouranthrosquirreltoday

2MAY we be starting a new arc? Empty Re: MAY we be starting a new arc? Fri May 05, 2017 2:15 pm

vevans0009

vevans0009

A expanded boardgame arc I HOPE. XD

3MAY we be starting a new arc? Empty Re: MAY we be starting a new arc? Fri May 05, 2017 2:56 pm

Jinxed

Jinxed

Ayyy, good on ya JJ.

Also here's hoping we get some Jumanji level DnD shit going on.

https://www.furaffinity.net/user/jessijinx/

4MAY we be starting a new arc? Empty Re: MAY we be starting a new arc? Tue May 16, 2017 1:46 pm

CyberCorn Entropic

CyberCorn Entropic

MAY we be starting a new arc? SA_0986_small
Zombinado!

http://www.freewebs.com/roadstripe/index.htm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum