Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SHE'S GONNA FIX IT?!!!

+8
Riffrobate
BenRG
J. N. Lake
Raptor jesus
SPRoss
OrlahEhontas
indrejue
Zidneya
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SHE'S GONNA FIX IT?!!! Empty SHE'S GONNA FIX IT?!!! Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:58 pm

Zidneya

Zidneya

SHE'S GONNA FIX IT?!!! SA_0896_small
So Scarlet now what this is and she's gonna fix it….

The squirrel that tried to fix a time travel device with glue is now gonna work on a trans-dimensional portal……

Okay em one question.
Is it to much to ask that they don't do anything stupid!

Like you know total chaos on earth kind of stupid.

Because everyone will agree with me when I say that:
SHE'S GONNA FIX IT?!!! H8SofR1350678177

http://zidneya.deviantart.com

2SHE'S GONNA FIX IT?!!! Empty Re: SHE'S GONNA FIX IT?!!! Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:30 pm

indrejue

indrejue

SHE'S GONNA FIX IT?!!! Sharpen-the-sword-o
getting ready to skin some hamster if this gets messed up

3SHE'S GONNA FIX IT?!!! Empty Re: SHE'S GONNA FIX IT?!!! Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:54 pm

OrlahEhontas

OrlahEhontas

And just wait until she catches the stupid-head that's doing the storing.  Very Happy

And I love the little hearts after her statement "I fix". It's always nice to find a repair-person who loves what they do and just takes any sort of setback in stride. Like "Bill", the electrician in "House 2". Time-portal in the fireplace? Put away the dikes and pull out the sword. A different kind of cutting is needed for those kind of adventures. "Always be prepared" as the saying goes.

4SHE'S GONNA FIX IT?!!! Empty Re: SHE'S GONNA FIX IT?!!! Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:39 pm

SPRoss

SPRoss

Suddenly, sitting up in his chair in front of the computer, Steven sensed great danger.

5SHE'S GONNA FIX IT?!!! Empty Re: SHE'S GONNA FIX IT?!!! Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:13 pm

Zidneya

Zidneya

OrlahEhontas wrote:
And I love the little hearts after her statement "I fix". It's always nice to find a repair-person who loves what they do

Mmmmm…..
SHE'S GONNA FIX IT?!!! Giphy
Actually that whole chat about hearts and love just gave me an idea…

Hey You!
Yeah I am talking to you!
The furry rodent behind all this.

We...back me up on this one guys please.

We want a love story between these two.

SHE'S GONNA FIX IT?!!! Scarlet_2014_04_24_by_jollyjack-d7ftqos+SHE'S GONNA FIX IT?!!! Reepicheep-200=SHE'S GONNA FIX IT?!!! Love3x

6SHE'S GONNA FIX IT?!!! Empty Re: SHE'S GONNA FIX IT?!!! Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:08 pm

Raptor jesus

Raptor jesus

SHE'S GONNA FIX IT?!!! SA_0896_small

SHE'S GONNA FIX IT?!!! Run-aw10

7SHE'S GONNA FIX IT?!!! Empty Re: SHE'S GONNA FIX IT?!!! Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:19 am

J. N. Lake

J. N. Lake

This is gonna go one of two ways. Both involve annoying Art supper hard.

8SHE'S GONNA FIX IT?!!! Empty Re: SHE'S GONNA FIX IT?!!! Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:56 am

BenRG

BenRG

I'm trying to work out why this is so funny. I think it's seeing a scene that's so indubitably part of classic English literature being treated so cavalierly in 100% Trek Technobabble. Worse, it's knowing that the Squirrels are indeed capable of 'fixing' it with untold consequences for the multiverse.

9SHE'S GONNA FIX IT?!!! Empty Re: SHE'S GONNA FIX IT?!!! Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:17 pm

Riffrobate

It kind of makes the idea of meeting Narnia's residents less special when most animals can talk anyway.

conjecture:

10SHE'S GONNA FIX IT?!!! Empty Re: SHE'S GONNA FIX IT?!!! Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:59 pm

indrejue

indrejue

looks like we're having hamster on the menu.  I'll just sharpen the knives.
SHE'S GONNA FIX IT?!!! A4c831804025b05087c125331238d6bb

11SHE'S GONNA FIX IT?!!! Empty Re: SHE'S GONNA FIX IT?!!! Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:13 pm

Silvador

Aaaaaaand I just died laughing. XD

12SHE'S GONNA FIX IT?!!! Empty Re: SHE'S GONNA FIX IT?!!! Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:37 pm

BadShot

BadShot

Mmmm hamster... I'll bring the seasonings. Now who here has a healthy liver?

13SHE'S GONNA FIX IT?!!! Empty Re: SHE'S GONNA FIX IT?!!! Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:37 pm

SPRoss

SPRoss

Hmmm ... Is Aslan Kat's type?

14SHE'S GONNA FIX IT?!!! Empty Re: SHE'S GONNA FIX IT?!!! Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:46 am

BenRG

BenRG

SPRoss wrote:Hmmm ... Is Aslan Kat's type?
Do you have any idea how gross that is? He's her great-great (about 500 times) grand-uncle!

No, I suspect that the Great Lion is playing his own game, as is his wont. To handle some types of bad guys you need great and noble heroes like the Pevensey kids. However, for some other types of bad guys, you need maniacs who play dirty and play to win. Enter the SA Crew and the Steel Squirrels.

"What's in it for us?"

"Pip!"

"No, it's alright, daughter of Bast. What is 'in it' for you, son of Mumble, is your weight... in cut diamonds. Each."

"ULP! Er... You're serious? He's serious. So, who do you want us to kill?"

15SHE'S GONNA FIX IT?!!! Empty Re: SHE'S GONNA FIX IT?!!! Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:40 pm

Zero the Dragon King

SPRoss wrote:Hmmm ... Is Aslan Kat's type?

Well, if JJ's version of the character is anything like this guy...

SHE'S GONNA FIX IT?!!! Kat__s_Fantasy_by_jollyjack

Albeit probably clothed.

16SHE'S GONNA FIX IT?!!! Empty Re: SHE'S GONNA FIX IT?!!! Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:32 am

Zidneya

Zidneya

BenRG wrote:
Do you have any idea how gross that is? He's her great-great (about 500 times) grand-uncle!
Says who? Citation needed.
BenRG wrote:
No, I suspect that the Great Lion is playing his own game, as is his wont. To handle some types of bad guys you need great and noble heroes like the Pevensey kids. However, for some other types of bad guys, you need maniacs who play dirty and play to win. Enter the SA Crew and the Steel Squirrels.
Well this is the first time that Phil makes an action story about entering a whole new world unlike the previous story arcs were they are either dragged or contacted by someone , something or to rescue someone. So we pretty can't assume what's gonna happen. Who knows they may be entering the battle bunnies world.

17SHE'S GONNA FIX IT?!!! Empty Re: SHE'S GONNA FIX IT?!!! Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:48 am

birdman3131

Zidneya wrote:
BenRG wrote:
Says who? Citation needed.
BenRG wrote:
Well this is the first time that Phil makes an action story about entering a whole new world unlike the previous story arcs were they are either dragged or contacted by someone , something or to rescue someone. So we pretty can't assume what's gonna happen. Who knows they may be entering the battle bunnies world.
No this is definitely Narnia rather than the Battle bunnies universe. While the rings would have the ability to go to the battle bunnies universe the wardrobe only goes to narnia.

Seeing as this comic shows the lamppost it is gonna be set during The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe set of events seeing as that is the only book that has both the wardrobe and lamppost at the same time.

18SHE'S GONNA FIX IT?!!! Empty Re: SHE'S GONNA FIX IT?!!! Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:32 am

BenRG

BenRG

I should add that the SA crew only got selected for this particular mission because the TF2 mercs were already under contract to someone else.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum