Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

HE HAS A UNDERWHAT!!!

+7
Riikano-Alinaris
DarkAngel
BadShot
VM893
HSishi
Silvador
Zidneya
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HE HAS A UNDERWHAT!!! Empty HE HAS A UNDERWHAT!!! Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:19 pm

Zidneya

Zidneya

HE HAS A UNDERWHAT!!! SA_0874_small
WHAT?!! I mean come on!! You expect me to believe that?  If cameron ruled a huge underwater city wouldn't think that we already kne….

Although ….

Nah!!….

I mean how could he….

Unless….

But now that you...

It cloud be….

Shocked ……

IM GONNA KILLL HIM!!!!
HE HAS A UNDERWHAT!!! Scaled

http://zidneya.deviantart.com

2HE HAS A UNDERWHAT!!! Empty Re: HE HAS A UNDERWHAT!!! Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:56 pm

Silvador

Magical Underwater Kingdom...

THAT explains the rubber tube in #835!

3HE HAS A UNDERWHAT!!! Empty Re: HE HAS A UNDERWHAT!!! Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:52 pm

HSishi

Sort of "Rapture", like in the Bioshock game series?

4HE HAS A UNDERWHAT!!! Empty Re: HE HAS A UNDERWHAT!!! Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:00 pm

VM893

VM893

Magical Underwhat?

(ala Mark Hamill Joker) yeesh Cameron, how corny can you get?

5HE HAS A UNDERWHAT!!! Empty Re: HE HAS A UNDERWHAT!!! Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:09 pm

BadShot

BadShot

What? You guys make it sound like it's such a big deal, I for one would Love to have one.

6HE HAS A UNDERWHAT!!! Empty Re: HE HAS A UNDERWHAT!!! Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:24 pm

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

O-kay.

There comes a time that - even in JJ's world of shadow creatures, beautiful, busty bazillionare anthros & a quad of cute, fuzzy Harbingers of the Apocalypse - that one's Bullshit Detector tends to flash "Red Alert! Red Alert!"  Suspect 

7HE HAS A UNDERWHAT!!! Empty Re: HE HAS A UNDERWHAT!!! Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:13 pm

Zidneya

Zidneya

HSishi wrote:Sort of "Rapture", like in the Bioshock game series?

You never saw the James Cameron movie The Abyss?

http://zidneya.deviantart.com

8HE HAS A UNDERWHAT!!! Empty Re: HE HAS A UNDERWHAT!!! Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:02 am

Riikano-Alinaris

Magical underwater kingdom... My Little Seahorse Seapony?

9HE HAS A UNDERWHAT!!! Empty Re: HE HAS A UNDERWHAT!!! Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:52 am

Bunyip

Well considering James Cammeron made titanic to fund his hobby for exploring undersea wrecks.

10HE HAS A UNDERWHAT!!! Empty Re: HE HAS A UNDERWHAT!!! Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:14 am

HSishi

Zidneya wrote:You never saw the James Cameron movie The Abyss?

I saw that clip which is embedded above ... but the whole movie - no  Embarassed .

I missed alot of great movies (not only Cameron's stuff) yet.

11HE HAS A UNDERWHAT!!! Empty Re: HE HAS A UNDERWHAT!!! Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:39 am

SPRoss

SPRoss

It all starts to make terrifying sense. That's why he built the sub!!!

12HE HAS A UNDERWHAT!!! Empty Re: HE HAS A UNDERWHAT!!! Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:34 am

Chaos Sepher

I can only respond with this

13HE HAS A UNDERWHAT!!! Empty Re: HE HAS A UNDERWHAT!!! Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:39 am

VM893

VM893

Why do I suddenly feel as if this arc is going to end with Art getting so pissed off at Cameron that it will result in a nuclear bomb being dropped on the "Magical Underwater Kingdom?"...and the big meathead (whatever his name is...I dunno, Vince or something?) will be doing this...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcW_Ygs6hm0

14HE HAS A UNDERWHAT!!! Empty Re: HE HAS A UNDERWHAT!!! Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:51 pm

SPRoss

SPRoss

After THAT song, I'd gladly volunteer to ride the bomb down.

15HE HAS A UNDERWHAT!!! Empty Re: HE HAS A UNDERWHAT!!! Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:08 pm

BenRG

BenRG

Well, I expected Cameron to have his own agenda but I wasn't expecting this! Does he have a fully-fledged Messiah Complex, I wonder?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and predict something going down like the James Bond movie "The Spy Who Loved Me". In that film, the Big Bad is a guy named Karl Stromberg. He was convinced that humanity would inevitably render the land surface of the Earth uninhabitable and was preparing for this eventuality by using his fortune to develop the technology for humans to live and thrive on the bottom of the ocean until the land healed.

Cameron's environmentalism is a matter of publicly-known fact (c.f. Avatar). It makes sense that he might have come to some of the same conclusions as Stromberg. The question... the potentially apocalyptic question... is whether, like Stromberg, he has tired of waiting for the promised environmental catastrophe to have the people of Earth flocking to him to save them and, instead, is going to make his own disaster to make it happen now

16HE HAS A UNDERWHAT!!! Empty Re: HE HAS A UNDERWHAT!!! Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:25 pm

VM893

VM893

BenRG wrote:Well, I expected Cameron to have his own agenda but I wasn't expecting this! Does he have a fully-fledged Messiah Complex, I wonder?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and predict something going down like the James Bond movie "The Spy Who Loved Me". In that film, the Big Bad is a guy named Karl Stromberg. He was convinced that humanity would inevitably render the land surface of the Earth uninhabitable and was preparing for this eventuality by using his fortune to develop the technology for humans to live and thrive on the bottom of the ocean until the land healed.

Cameron's environmentalism is a matter of publicly-known fact (c.f. Avatar). It makes sense that he might have come to some of the same conclusions as Stromberg. The question... the potentially apocalyptic question... is whether, like Stromberg, he has tired of waiting for the promised environmental catastrophe to have the people of Earth flocking to him to save them and, instead, is going to make his own disaster to make it happen now

Interesting theory. Cool....that being said, yeah they probably should nuke Cameron ala Dr. Strangelove

17HE HAS A UNDERWHAT!!! Empty Re: HE HAS A UNDERWHAT!!! Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:25 am

Riikano-Alinaris

DarkAngel wrote:O-kay.

a quad of cute, fuzzy Harbingers of the Apocalypse

But what lovely Apocalypse would it be!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum