Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Swimsuits and volleyball

+20
Winds
Zero the Dragon King
plaid_wolf
Riikano-Alinaris
Silvador
Leak
Moonman
Zidneya
Bunyip
raleurc
zombiepancakes
DarkAngel
SPRoss
enigmaxtreme
Hells-Reaver
Raptor jesus
BenRG
not_cenaris
vevans0009
cenaris
24 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Swimsuits and volleyball Empty Swimsuits and volleyball Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:52 am

cenaris

cenaris

Which I presume (read: hope) we'll be seeing.
Swimsuits and volleyball Sa_08512
I like her with the hair down in all honesty.

2Swimsuits and volleyball Empty Re: Swimsuits and volleyball Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:04 am

vevans0009

vevans0009

Oh........god........no.pale 

I'm going to kill those skull faces with a goddamn sledgehammer!!!Evil or Very Mad 

They will pay for making our wonderful Kat act like a typical and stupid valley girl!!!Mad

3Swimsuits and volleyball Empty Re: Swimsuits and volleyball Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:05 am

cenaris

cenaris

Cool your jets. It's a webcomic strip. You're not meant to take it seriously.

4Swimsuits and volleyball Empty Re: Swimsuits and volleyball Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:10 am

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

Oh, wow.

cenaris wrote:Which I presume (read: hope) we'll be seeing.
I like her with the hair down in all honesty.

+1 on both points.

No idea why, but she seem's very dangerous in this state.

5Swimsuits and volleyball Empty Re: Swimsuits and volleyball Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:00 am

BenRG

BenRG

Well, at least she's happy. Brain-dead but happy. Laughing 

6Swimsuits and volleyball Empty Re: Swimsuits and volleyball Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:48 am

Raptor jesus

Raptor jesus

vevans0009 wrote:Oh........god........no.pale 

I'm going to kill those skull faces with a goddamn sledgehammer!!!Evil or Very Mad 

They will pay for making our wonderful Kat act like a typical and stupid valley girl!!!Mad

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! affraid 

They will pay with their lives! I will put their heads on a sliver platter Evil or Very Mad 

just kidding Smile  , I will use what ever plate is big enough Twisted Evil 

7Swimsuits and volleyball Empty Re: Swimsuits and volleyball Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:12 pm

Hells-Reaver

Hells-Reaver

Somehow, I saw this comming.

8Swimsuits and volleyball Empty Re: Swimsuits and volleyball Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:18 pm

enigmaxtreme

Hands up everyone who thinks Art is gonna kiss her to snap her out of it?

9Swimsuits and volleyball Empty Re: Swimsuits and volleyball Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:22 pm

vevans0009

vevans0009

cenaris wrote:Cool your jets. It's a webcomic strip. You're not meant to take it seriously.
Everyone has a nerve that when it gets hit, they will unleash chaos toward their foes.  They assaulted mine and from what I have seen these "things" been doing is unforgivable!  James Cameron!?  Sign me up for the resistance!!!Twisted Evil

10Swimsuits and volleyball Empty Re: Swimsuits and volleyball Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:35 pm

SPRoss

SPRoss

"Swimsuits and volleyball" Indeed, way to find the Silver Lining is that mega storm cloud Pip! bounce

11Swimsuits and volleyball Empty Re: Swimsuits and volleyball Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:10 pm

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

I am so torn right now.

I hate that the Kat we all know & love has been reduced to...this.

But at the same time, Kat in a (Presumably. Hopefully) skimpy bikini... *sigh* *^_^*

12Swimsuits and volleyball Empty Re: Swimsuits and volleyball Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:11 pm

zombiepancakes

zombiepancakes

I have a feeling this will end up with Kat getting all flirty with Art and he won't be able to resist

13Swimsuits and volleyball Empty Re: Swimsuits and volleyball Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:16 pm

raleurc

raleurc

enigmaxtreme wrote:Hands up everyone who thinks Art is gonna kiss her to snap her out of it?

While I doubt it, that sure sounds like a reasonable way out.

14Swimsuits and volleyball Empty Re: Swimsuits and volleyball Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:39 pm

Bunyip

zombiepancakes wrote:I have a feeling this will end up with Kat getting all flirty with Art and he won't be able to resist

Resisting may be what snaps her back.

15Swimsuits and volleyball Empty Re: Swimsuits and volleyball Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:16 pm

Raptor jesus

Raptor jesus

Bunyip wrote:Resisting may be what snaps her back.

let us hope study 

16Swimsuits and volleyball Empty Re: Swimsuits and volleyball Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:17 pm

Zidneya

Zidneya

Zid warned you on Fri May 31 at 2:28 pm wrote:OH MY GOD! IF YOU CAN'T FIND AN EXIT MAKE ONE THROW A WALL DOWN, BLOW UP THE ROOFTOP, JUMP FROM A BALCONY, I DON'T CARE JUST GET OUT OF THERE!!

Otherwise you're gonna either kill yourself  or you're IQ is gonna drop down like a rock and for the end of the week you are gonna think that seawater is salty because whale sperm.

Told ya

Swimsuits and volleyball Told-you-so-meter1

http://zidneya.deviantart.com

17Swimsuits and volleyball Empty Re: Swimsuits and volleyball Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:27 pm

Raptor jesus

Raptor jesus

Zid wrote:
Zid warned you on Fri May 31 at 2:28 pm wrote:OH MY GOD! IF YOU CAN'T FIND AN EXIT MAKE ONE THROW A WALL DOWN, BLOW UP THE ROOFTOP, JUMP FROM A BALCONY, I DON'T CARE JUST GET OUT OF THERE!!

Otherwise you're gonna either kill yourself  or you're IQ is gonna drop down like a rock and for the end of the week you are gonna think that seawater is salty because whale sperm.

Told ya

Swimsuits and volleyball Told-you-so-meter1

I like your humor. cheers 

18Swimsuits and volleyball Empty Re: Swimsuits and volleyball Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:40 am

Moonman

Moonman

Kat...

Wat r u doin...

Kat...

Stahp!

19Swimsuits and volleyball Empty Re: Swimsuits and volleyball Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:37 am

Leak

Leak

*cue klaxons*

AOOGA! AOOGA! AOOGAAAAaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!11!one

np: Emika - Sleep With My Enemies (DVA)

20Swimsuits and volleyball Empty Re: Swimsuits and volleyball Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:55 am

Silvador

The way I see it, Art has 2 problems.

1. Kat obviously swallowed a large amount of water during her dunking and has now been Bimbo-fied, resulting in her being next to useless in any attempts to escape and/or reveal the truth of the disguised ghouls.

2. Pip, as a self driven pervert, now poses a potential threat to the above stated plan of escape and/or truth revealing by way of possibly desiring to keep Kat this way and thereby actively working to sabotage any efforts Art may make towards the previously stated plan.

You've got your work cut out for you, Art. Good luck.

21Swimsuits and volleyball Empty Re: Swimsuits and volleyball Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:58 am

Riikano-Alinaris

DarkAngel wrote:I am so torn right now.

I hate that the Kat we all know & love has been reduced to...this.

But at the same time, Kat in a (Presumably. Hopefully) skimpy bikini... *sigh* *^_^*

Same here.

zombiepancakes wrote:I have a feeling this will end up with Kat getting all flirty with Art and he won't be able to resist

Mmm, I think Kat won't remember that in the end. Leaving Art in a more awkward position.

22Swimsuits and volleyball Empty Re: Swimsuits and volleyball Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:49 am

plaid_wolf

While I don't like seeing Kat like this, I do like the subtle touches of how Kat's posture has changed. Also the bit with the zipper on her jacket (guess it didn't get too wet, looks like the same one).

23Swimsuits and volleyball Empty Re: Swimsuits and volleyball Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:19 pm

Zero the Dragon King

That's assuming her intelligence has been significantly affected. From what I'm seeing, other than the odd new speech patterns, the only apparent change I'm noticing is a more cheerful, relaxed and social demeanor.

Maybe the water's laced with mood lifters and/or anti-depressants.

24Swimsuits and volleyball Empty Re: Swimsuits and volleyball Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:23 pm

Winds

Winds

Oh no...

Air-head Kat is adorable. Why are wrong things so right!

25Swimsuits and volleyball Empty Re: Swimsuits and volleyball Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:13 am

sir-talen

sir-talen

You know what the worst part is? Hillary is going to record Kat's antics in the tub, post them to YouTube, and make sure they get enough hits so they'll be on the front page forever..

http://sir-talen.deviantart.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum