Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Zzzzzzz-

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Zzzzzzz- on Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:31 pm

campfirestring wrote:it would totally seem like she has drugged him to get out of a night of nerdbirdsex but... hilary`s.... NOT WEARING PANTS AT ALL.

what kind of person takes their pants off before drugging someone? a rapist, that`s who.

watch out pip.

She might be wearing panties. The angle makes it difficult to tell.

View user profile

27 Re: Zzzzzzz- on Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:51 pm

A couple possibilities here that I can see....
1. Hillary drugged pip's drink.
2. He's reeeeaalllllyy tired.
3. This isnt his first drink of the night and that was just the one that did him in.
4. The last panel is fast forwarded to after they finished watching movies and he fell asleep normally.
I think 1 and 4 are most likely but 2 and 3 are still possible

View user profile

28 Re: Zzzzzzz- on Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:51 pm

I don't think she drugged him. For rape is no need because Pip really likes her. And I'm pretty sure she wont sell his organs.
It could possibly be a dream of Pip. Or he is very drunk Very Happy

@wolfman-al:

View user profile

29 Re: Zzzzzzz- on Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:07 am

Well Hillary was obviously up to something. The real fun will be finding out what she will regard as fun in this instance. Can't wait to see...

View user profile

30 Re: Zzzzzzz- on Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:33 am

Could be as early/simple a stage as copying his house-keys...

But probably not. I can't see her having quite _that_ much patience. She now has an impeccable (if somewhat Kat-distressing) alibi for the night as there's no way Pip will fail to back up every point of the most detailed and lurid description of an evenings debauchery she can bring herself to create.

So... Arson? Probably not. Not unless she's been spending her afternoons off recruiting a second patsy. ("Lifting petrol cannisters, with these perfect hands? I think not. That'd be manual labour".)

And to anyone clutching at "He's just drunk too much for a bird" straws, c'mon, really?
Evil will out. The bitchy bunny will continue her spiralling dance of mutual destruction with everyones favourite photographically inclined feline.

View user profile http://cityofsteam.com/

31 Re: Zzzzzzz- on Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:02 am

Taurus2 wrote:
wolfman-al wrote:Was there ever a doubt that she is up to no good?
Not for me, but lets ask all of those naive, gullible tools that claimed "ooh, she is good now, she has changed, she is in fact not a villian" and my favorite "Are you sure that Kat didn´t start it?".

Am I the only one rooting for this to turn out well just because we find wolfman annoying and want to see his head explode when it turns out we were right and not him?

(I will admit, though, the forecast isn't promising.)

you are not alone.

View user profile

32 Re: Zzzzzzz- on Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:22 am

On a lighter note, I love that Pip is wearing a robe just like Hugh Hefner and he's with a bunny. Smile
Could this be a reference to Playboy magazine? I just love all the funny references and parodies in Sequential Art.

View user profile

33 Re: Zzzzzzz- on Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:58 am

All I can really say at this point is that if all of this turns out to be something genuinely good or at least not vicious on Hilary's part then JJ would be the best troll ever.

I say let's dispense with the reminders that "It's just a comic." WE KNOW THAT. Let people have their rants anyway. It's way more fun this way.

View user profile

34 Re: Zzzzzzz- on Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:01 am

arminman wrote:Birds and alcohol do not mix.

That's not true. While cooking, it's a perfect match, especially with big birds. Very Happy

View user profile

35 Re: Zzzzzzz- on Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:08 am

Crilltic wrote:
Campfirstring Wrote:
it would totally seem like she has drugged him to get out of a night of nerdbirdsex but... hilary`s.... NOT WEARING PANTS AT ALL.

what kind of person takes their pants off before drugging someone? a rapist, that`s who.

watch out pip.

The bigger question is "Would Pip consider it Rape?"

Obviously no.

View user profile

36 Re: Zzzzzzz- on Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:59 am

Jack has a wicked sense of humor at times.
He could have drawn this exactly this way just to see how many ways we would interpret it. Pip could have just fallen asleep and thus the amused look. However, drugging Pip would move Hilary from the realm of simple bully/bitch to full villain. We have no idea what is really going on because we're not privy to Hilary's actions off camera. The bad guy rarely sees themselves as such and I trust Jack to make Hilary more complicated.

I almost expect Pip to wake up to the noise of Hilary screwing the brains out of some other guy. There's no reason to think of their relationship as exclusive.

View user profile

37 Re: Zzzzzzz- on Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:48 pm

Im expecting something like the Hangover. He was Roofie'd

View user profile http://nikolai-bartolf.deviantart.com/

38 Re: Zzzzzzz- on Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:14 pm

I mean there isn't enough in the thing to really analyze what might have actually happened. Tons of possibilities here, but I will say this, I don't think the pill or whatever it was on the table was a roofie. I highly doubt that Hilary is stupid enough to leave something like that out on the table where Pip, being the pervert he is, wouldn't know what it was. Still, if he was roofie'd I am curious if Hilary is actually showing another side of her personality that we've seen before. Her possessiveness.

She was jealous because Kat had something she had before, so the immediate question here is does she view Pip in the same manner? Could it be possible that it was kind of a baiting tactic so she can grab Pip and lock him up somewhere so that they can 'be together forever and ever' sorta deal? I'm not putting my money anywhere, but I think just her doing it to be vindictive to Kat is rather....silly. After all, Kat doesn't really like Pip. Which is rather apparent. Unless we get a situation where it becomes...."You can't have him, he is mine sorta deal." which Kat counters with: "Keep him, didn't want him anyway." Leaving Hilary embarrassed and speechless at the fact she nailed Pip and did a bunch of things with him that literally resulted in only slight discomfort from Kat. -Shrugs- Or maybe she is setting up for a legal battle or who knows what. Really I would like to think that Pip just conked out from over-welcome and some over-consumption. I don't think her personality has changed that much, but it would be nice to see an arc that added Hilary as a more sympathetic character. Sure, everyone needs a villain, but Hilary is vastly unexplored and doesn't really have any motivation for her actions aside from well...being a bitch at times. (Chaotic Evil?)

Regardless, we've already had plots with the shadow thing and other villains. At this point Kat should kinda be rolling her eyes and shrugging her shoulders going. "This is a minor annoyance, but you're not trying to kill me so, all is good."

View user profile

39 Re: Zzzzzzz- on Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:30 pm

I am officially on tenterhooks.

The next three strips will reveal much.

Personally, I was hoping the bunny had turned nice. Now ....

View user profile http://literary-equine.livejournal.com/

40 Re: Zzzzzzz- on Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:54 pm

Taurus2 wrote:
wolfman-al wrote:Was there ever a doubt that she is up to no good?
Not for me, but lets ask all of those naive, gullible tools that claimed "ooh, she is good now, she has changed, she is in fact not a villian" and my favorite "Are you sure that Kat didn´t start it?".

Am I the only one rooting for this to turn out well just because we find wolfman annoying and want to see his head explode when it turns out we were right and not him?

(I will admit, though, the forecast isn't promising.)

I am but it promises to be a fun ride either way

Good ending: She is getting him a surprise present (or even proposes - she gets both a sugar daddy (bird?) and thinks she sticks it to Kat. A two for one deal for her)

Bad ending: She is using him for her own ends and he finds out about her cheating in the worst way (opens the bedroom door and finds her doing the funky with someone else

As i said it promises to be a fun ride either way

View user profile

41 Re: Zzzzzzz- on Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:28 pm

My theory: she's ashamed that she did it with Pip, in her moment of weakness, and now she's going to get rid of him.

Too bad though, I would have liked seeing some more of a nice Hilary Sad

Going a bit further with my prediction: she'll try and kill Pip but be stopped somehow just before doing so. Instead of ending up in the loony house, she'll claim Pip raped her, since she changed her mind later about consenting to the sex they had. This will go to court, Pip will be found guilty and sent to jail for his entire life while Hilary is awarded damages.

Perhaps I'm drawing inspiration a bit much from newspapers though.

View user profile

42 Re: Zzzzzzz- on Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:44 pm

Vordreller wrote:My theory: she's ashamed that she did it with Pip, in her moment of weakness, and now she's going to get rid of him.

Too bad though, I would have liked seeing some more of a nice Hilary Sad

Going a bit further with my prediction: she'll try and kill Pip but be stopped somehow just before doing so. Instead of ending up in the loony house, she'll claim Pip raped her, since she changed her mind later about consenting to the sex they had. This will go to court, Pip will be found guilty and sent to jail for his entire life while Hilary is awarded damages.

Perhaps I'm drawing inspiration a bit much from newspapers though.

yes Pip has not set up Snitchpedia, yet

View user profile

43 Re: Zzzzzzz- on Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:57 pm

I do expect Hilary to be having a psychopathic episode and if that's the case, I do hope she goes to an institution to be treated for her lust for "being posh & important".

Looking back at it: her breaking down and then shagging Pip isn't exactly going to solve (what I think is) 2 decades of desperately trying to be of high social standing.

View user profile

44 Re: Zzzzzzz- on Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:51 pm

Vordreller wrote: her breaking down and then shagging Pip isn't exactly going to solve (what I think is) 2 decades of desperately trying to be of high social standing.

But it does get her plenty of free time to spend as she chooses, and pisses off Kat, and really, what more could any bunny want?

That she now has an extra pawn/minion (and automatic alibi any time she wants) is bonus gravy.

I'm pretty sure the whole breakdown and social abandonment line was just a deployment of her acting skills to bind Pip to her.

View user profile http://cityofsteam.com/

45 Re: Zzzzzzz- on Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:16 am

Nightmare_Moon wrote:@wolfman-al:
And sometimes, they're right. Razz

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/roadstripe/index.htm

46 Re: Zzzzzzz- Today at 1:32 am

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum