Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Super-big favour

+26
KaZe
not_cenaris
Taurus2
Nikolai
wolfman-al
Riikano-Alinaris
Anasazi
EmfinnFZ
Xenathos
extraintelligence
flavioal28@gmail.com
RenaTamer
DemeGeek
arminman
indrejue
Vordreller
vevans0009
TheGreatHibiki
Leak
TaoOfMike
HSishi
Moonman
GdoubleWB
campfirestring
DarkAngel
cenaris
30 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Super-big favour - Page 2 Empty Re: Super-big favour Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:21 am

Nikolai

Nikolai

Oh No! I can expect whats gonna happen. Don't Break Poor Pip!

http://nikolai-bartolf.deviantart.com/

27Super-big favour - Page 2 Empty Re: Super-big favour Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:31 am

And so it begins...

28Super-big favour - Page 2 Empty Re: Super-big favour Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:52 am

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

wolfman-al wrote:FOCKING TOLD YOU SO!!!!
Yeah, yeah Rolling Eyes

Can't help but feel sorry for Pip though. Despite his many faults, he's in a situation that most men can - & many have - found themselves in.

It's like they say: "When p**sy calls, another man falls."

Crude, but true Laughing

Xenathos wrote:It might end up being completely innocent. Which will be the best twist so far IMO.
While it is possible JJ could plot-twist us & make it an innocent request, I think at this point the only question is how cleverly Hilary is going to play her hand.

After all, she's known (& bullied) Kat almost all their lives & would likely know things that Pip wouldn't.

Things like phobias, embarrassing secrets...

...or allergies:

"Please take these almond cookies to Kat...you know, as a peace offering. But don't say they're from me or she won't take them. Could'ja do that for me Pippy baby?"
*Pip skips happily out of the store. Once gone, Hilary bursts into evil laughter*

29Super-big favour - Page 2 Empty Re: Super-big favour Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:47 am

Taurus2

To everyone saying "oh I told you she was evil all along" - obviously, something's being set up here, and given the way it's framed, we're supposed to suspect Hilary's motives. However, that could just as easily be a set up for a "surprise it's not evil" twist as it could be something actually sinister.

I will admit that it doesn't look good, though.

30Super-big favour - Page 2 Empty Re: Super-big favour Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:10 am

arminman

Pip is going to give Kat a lot of cream. After she devoured it, he will give her a card:

From Hilary with love.

31Super-big favour - Page 2 Empty Re: Super-big favour Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:22 am

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

wolfman-al wrote:Wait, do you hear that?

mi-mi-mi-mi-mi...

Wolfman's average day probably (3:00~):

Now seriously, Wolfman, why do you hate bunnies so much? Why don't you want to give Hilary a chance of proving that bunnies don't born evil and even if they do, they can still change?
Why you desire Pip's heart to be torn apart and his, most likely, only experience of a relationship with a woman be a source of complete devastation of not-so-pure mind already?

Why, comrade?

32Super-big favour - Page 2 Empty Re: Super-big favour Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:53 pm

KaZe

KaZe

arminman wrote:Pip is going to give Kat a lot of cream. After she devoured it, he will give her a card:

From Hilary with love.

Underneath that:

P.S. - That wasn't cream...

33Super-big favour - Page 2 Empty Re: Super-big favour Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:44 am

Bunyip

...she could try to move in...
she could get pip to sign some things....bang any debt Hilary has is now Pips...

She could use Pip to get at Kat in some way by spying.

34Super-big favour - Page 2 Empty Re: Super-big favour Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:57 am

Riikano-Alinaris

DarkAngel wrote:
...or allergies:

Milkshakes?

35Super-big favour - Page 2 Empty Re: Super-big favour Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:01 am

Auroralikethesunrise

Auroralikethesunrise

....and the abuse begins..
"Do me a big favor" are famous last words.

Ohhh pip, kinda feel sorry for the little guy.

https://www.facebook.com/Briar0Rose

36Super-big favour - Page 2 Empty Re: Super-big favour Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:46 pm

Matetrix

Well there went all my hopes for this arc. I knew this would happen but I hoped she had changed. Nope.

37Super-big favour - Page 2 Empty Re: Super-big favour Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:27 pm

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

Matetrix wrote:Well there went all my hopes for this arc. I knew this would happen but I hoped she had changed. Nope.

Nothing happened yet~

38Super-big favour - Page 2 Empty Re: Super-big favour Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:30 pm

indrejue

indrejue

key word is yet but that is how it always starts "can you do me a huge favor" is a quote that coming from any former bad guy instantly means something bad is going to happen no matter how much it seams like they might have changed it is a cliched line almost.

39Super-big favour - Page 2 Empty Re: Super-big favour Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:46 pm

EmfinnFZ

Matetrix wrote:Well there went all my hopes for this arc. I knew this would happen but I hoped she had changed. Nope.

Why should she have to? Why should every "arc" end in the reformation of the "villian"? Why should those whose life choices do not meet your arbitrary definitions of "good" have to change?

Keep in mind, those in the "Hilary" class of evil generally get more physical and emotional satisfaction out of life than the do-gooders, despite the mainstream efforts of story tellers to depict it otherwise.

http://cityofsteam.com/

40Super-big favour - Page 2 Empty Re: Super-big favour Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:09 am

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

EmfinnFZ wrote:

Why should she have to?

Character development, not change of heart. Because if it will boil down to "nyahaha, it was just my eviiiil plan all along just to get Kat, I'm the same as the arcs before", well, it will be a downer and tons of wasted potential.

41Super-big favour - Page 2 Empty Re: Super-big favour Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:03 am

Matetrix

EmfinnFZ wrote:

Why should she have to? Why should every "arc" end in the reformation of the "villian"? Why should those whose life choices do not meet your arbitrary definitions of "good" have to change?

Keep in mind, those in the "Hilary" class of evil generally get more physical and emotional satisfaction out of life than the do-gooders, despite the mainstream efforts of story tellers to depict it otherwise.
I'm not saying she should totally reform, just change a little bit for the better. It's called character development I believe.
Obviously Hilary isn't emotionally satisfied as we have seen in this arc. And please stop putting words in my mouth, I am not saying everyone should be "do-gooders" or anything like that. And believe me, do-gooders get physical and emotional satisfied as well, without having to look down on other people and treat them like crap. Being "good" or "evil" often has no connection to a persons physical and emotional satisfaction.
So get down your high horse and stop assume things about me.

42Super-big favour - Page 2 Empty Re: Super-big favour Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:50 am

CyberCorn Entropic

CyberCorn Entropic

not_cenaris wrote:Now seriously, Wolfman, why do you hate bunnies so much? Why don't you want to give Hilary a chance of proving that bunnies don't born evil and even if they do, they can still change?
Why you desire Pip's heart to be torn apart and his, most likely, only experience of a relationship with a woman be a source of complete devastation of not-so-pure mind already?

Why, comrade?
I'm pretty sure it's not Hilary's lagomorphism that irks Wolfman's chain, but her personality.

http://www.freewebs.com/roadstripe/index.htm

43Super-big favour - Page 2 Empty Re: Super-big favour Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:55 am

EmfinnFZ

CyberCorn Entropic wrote:
I'm pretty sure it's not Hilary's lagomorphism that irks Wolfman's chain, but her personality.

I can't speak for Wolfie, but for me it's the way her (admittedly fictional) existence exposes my internal hypocrisy where I know I should loathe every aspect of her existence, but also know perfectly well that in anything close to those circumstances I'd be a far easier pushover than Pip.

Damnable soul-seeking-inspiring-bouncy-bunny-bitch that she is! And her goddamn puffball tail too!

http://cityofsteam.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum