Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

RSS Feature?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RSS Feature? Empty RSS Feature? Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:12 pm

Xiro

I once made an email sometime ago suggesting to Phil the implementation of an RSS feature for his comics for use with a reader subscription program (such as Google Reader). Typically, I never got a reply but I wanted to know what other people think of my suggestion.

It'd be beneficial, because simply put it would make it easier for people to know when new comics are released. There are plenty of applications for computers, smartphones and other devices that use the RSS feature to keep track of websites. Plus by adding a subscription service like that, it'll be registered on google and will get a larger audience of readers (as in people) to view the wonderful comics. Google Reader in particular has recommendations and will suggest other comics to people based on what they're already subscribed to. If it sees people with maybe 20+ webcomics on their list of subscriptions, then it's highly likely it'll pop up.

Just an idea, but I think it's a good and convenient one nonetheless.

2RSS Feature? Empty Re: RSS Feature? Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:30 am

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

http://page2rss.com/840fb69a40346539f31e0aa0e469aae9

I don't think JJ is tech savvy enough, to implement such a feature.

3RSS Feature? Empty Re: RSS Feature? Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:02 pm

Xiro

Ah thank you. I probably wouldn't have found that otherwise. Although I still think they should look into it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]