Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Chloe section

+13
jollyjack
Sylentknight
26_9
wolfman-al
xivk
TheJim
Zaran
Paranoid
Winds
Smelge
malinborn
BenRG
cenaris
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26The Chloe section - Page 2 Empty Re: The Chloe section Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:55 am

cenaris

cenaris

The butler's name is Desmond Pride, the one male character Jack says Chloe isn't attracted to. Which is just as well. You don't want to get involved with the butler like you do with everyone else.

The one that stood out for me today was the shirt lift pic, because I'd never seen that one before.

27The Chloe section - Page 2 Empty Re: The Chloe section Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:44 am

BenRG

BenRG

cenaris wrote:The butler's name is Desmond Pride, the one male character Jack says Chloe isn't attracted to.
That isn't surprising. Desmond probably fits into the father/older brother emotional role in Chloe's life. She's kinky but not that kinky!

28The Chloe section - Page 2 Empty Re: The Chloe section Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:07 pm

Paranoid

Paranoid

I wondered why Michael Schumacher reminded me of Chloe. http://www.collectedcurios.com/Chloe_Stig.jpg

29The Chloe section - Page 2 Empty Re: The Chloe section Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:51 am

cenaris

cenaris

Chloe's boobs: The number one cause of damaged zips in her wardrobe Laughing

30The Chloe section - Page 2 Empty Re: The Chloe section Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:58 pm

xivk

Maid opens up chloes wardrobe to a row of ripped shirts.

"wtf?"

http://xivk.deviantart.com/

31The Chloe section - Page 2 Empty Re: The Chloe section Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:00 pm

cenaris

cenaris

xivk wrote:Maid opens up chloes wardrobe to a row of ripped shirts.

"wtf?"

That's Chloe's trap she sets for "prey" Wink. Gets them off guard with shredded clothes and rolls with it.

32The Chloe section - Page 2 Empty Re: The Chloe section Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:03 pm

26_9

I say no thing.
Have said: beware her (... ...law knowledge)

33The Chloe section - Page 2 Empty Re: The Chloe section Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:16 am

BenRG

BenRG

I did like the Street Fighter costume sketch. I have seen several Chloe sketches that suggests to me that she has a secret desire to be a superhero. I guess, because her love life is such an open book, she's decided she needs a different sort of deep, dark secret.

34The Chloe section - Page 2 Empty Re: The Chloe section Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:37 am

cenaris

cenaris

Question Jack:

Is Chloe a fan of Zig Zag? ZZ studios? And what's she going to do with an egg whisk? Hopefully cook up some eggs, but we know she's going to use it for evil Twisted Evil

35The Chloe section - Page 2 Empty Re: The Chloe section Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:30 am

BenRG

BenRG

"Windswept" is my favourite Chloe pin-up by far. She looks so relaxed and at peace in it. I imagine that it is on her private island; she's got away from the twins and, just for a short while, she can be herself, not whatever role she's supposed to be playing that day.

I'd love to see it coloured in.

36The Chloe section - Page 2 Empty Re: The Chloe section Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:34 am

Smelge

Smelge

Hooray! Chloe section finished!

Only 8 letters to go!

37The Chloe section - Page 2 Empty Re: The Chloe section Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:40 pm

Paranoid

Paranoid

BenRG wrote:"Windswept" is my favourite Chloe pin-up by far. She looks so relaxed and at peace in it. I imagine that it is on her private island; she's got away from the twins and, just for a short while, she can be herself, not whatever role she's supposed to be playing that day.

I'd love to see it coloured in.

Like this? http://jollyjack.deviantart.com/art/Windswept-Chloe-Colour-116720651

38The Chloe section - Page 2 Empty Re: The Chloe section Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:20 am

malinborn

malinborn

i was really hoping for like.. 90 sketches that started with W LOL

39The Chloe section - Page 2 Empty Re: The Chloe section Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:35 am

BenRG

BenRG

Paranoid wrote:
BenRG wrote:I'd love to see it coloured in.

Like this? http://jollyjack.deviantart.com/art/Windswept-Chloe-Colour-116720651
Yeah, that's the one.

Oddly enough, I've already faved that one on DA. I couldn't remember whether it was the colour or B&W version, though (and was too lazy to find out).

40The Chloe section - Page 2 Empty Re: The Chloe section Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:30 am

26_9

172 relations on D.A....authored by lover,as I can see.

Well,Phillipp:your name is not related with second part of word "chlorophyll"

41The Chloe section - Page 2 Empty Re: The Chloe section Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:17 am

Sylentknight

Sylentknight

I've become curious about size proportion, specifically, just how tall is Chloe in comparison to Art?
I know JJ rarely allows her to cross over into their little corner of the universe but the few times that she has she seemed like a giant amazon compared to Kat and the other girls in the same drawing. So I'm hoping for a reference to Art. A side by side scale reference of all the characters would be nice also, but that might lead to a can of worms from art critics who would constantly be looking for inaccuracies.
Of course JJ could treat them the same way he does the Anthro-Haters. Very Happy

42The Chloe section - Page 2 Empty Re: The Chloe section Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:27 am

cenaris

cenaris

I'd also like to know how tall she generally is. I imagine she's at least over 6'00''.

Hey Jack, where's the height chart you mentioned doing?...

43The Chloe section - Page 2 Empty Re: The Chloe section Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:51 pm

26_9

3 weeks I had been in compulsive disorder because of her.

But now I am not in it - thanks for my biology knowledge!

44The Chloe section - Page 2 Empty Re: The Chloe section Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:49 am

jollyjack

jollyjack
Admin

https://collectedcurios.forumotion.net

45The Chloe section - Page 2 Empty Re: The Chloe section Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:24 am

cenaris

cenaris

jollyjack wrote:Here's that height comparison chart:

http://www.collectedcurios.com/Popular_Characters_Height_2009_Small.jpg

wow, she's quite tall, ain't she? Must be the legs. Even in the height chart she's trying to lose her clothes.

Methinks since Chloe's got a natural desire to be as nekked as possible she'd probably be at home in a nudist resort.

46The Chloe section - Page 2 Empty Re: The Chloe section Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:19 am

xivk

She'd get alot of men in trouble though.

http://xivk.deviantart.com/

47The Chloe section - Page 2 Empty Re: The Chloe section Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:51 am

BenRG

BenRG

cenaris wrote:Even in the height chart she's trying to lose her clothes.

Methinks since Chloe's got a natural desire to be as nekked as possible she'd probably be at home in a nudist resort.
I think that she is just naturally sensual; this filters into her body language. She's one of those types who looks beautiful no matter what she wears.

48The Chloe section - Page 2 Empty Re: The Chloe section Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:41 am

cenaris

cenaris

Jack

On the topic of the "Popular characters" chart, will you be doing another chart for your others, like the triplets, Goodcat and Nurse Sally?

49The Chloe section - Page 2 Empty Re: The Chloe section Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:14 am

jollyjack

jollyjack
Admin

cenaris wrote:Jack

On the topic of the "Popular characters" chart, will you be doing another chart for your others, like the triplets, Goodcat and Nurse Sally?

Eventually.
I was sticking with "Active Characters" for this batch.

https://collectedcurios.forumotion.net

50The Chloe section - Page 2 Empty Re: The Chloe section Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:44 am

cenaris

cenaris

Cool.

As long as Sally's on there with some tentacles looming over he shoulders making her look nervous I'll be happy Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum