Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Wars Marathon

+16
Xenathos
Leak
The Old Wolf
jollyjack
Sheason
Nighthawke
KaZe
Moonman
TheGreatHibiki
artimies7
BenRG
Nikolai
Sylentknight
Dreadstunlock
wolfman-al
cenaris
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Star Wars Marathon - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars Marathon Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:04 pm

The Old Wolf

The Old Wolf

Only if you'll forgive me for saying I've never seen an episode of Dr. Who. Just never happened for some reason Embarassed .

27Star Wars Marathon - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars Marathon Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:54 pm

BenRG

BenRG

Nebuchadnezzar wrote:Would saying that i haven't seen any of the star wars movies be a bad thing on this particular thread? Laughing
Not automatically but it will make it a lot harder for you to understand almost anything we post. You see, we fan types very rarely stop to explain. clown

28Star Wars Marathon - Page 2 Empty "Pip an' the Denizens" Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:19 am

CBrate

"Pip an' the Denizens"
Sounds like a garage band.

29Star Wars Marathon - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars Marathon Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:40 am

Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar

The Old Wolf wrote:Only if you'll forgive me for saying I've never seen an episode of Dr. Who. Just never happened for some reason Embarassed .

Same here. I don't watch Dr. Who either... Shocked
Things are not turning out well for me at this stage, no dr who or star wars. I must be the most non-nerdy nerd ever lol!

30Star Wars Marathon - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars Marathon Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:41 pm

TheGreatHibiki

TheGreatHibiki

I at least watch Red Dwarf and bits (and I do mean BITS) of the old Who. New Who? Hoo hoo for all I care sadly, it didn't get me hooked. As for Star Wars? I've seen it, own it, and quote it (Old stuff anyway). But my feelings are this. \\//, Live Long and prosper.

Dat's right, I'm a Trekkie. Me and Kat against the world of Star War fans.

31Star Wars Marathon - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars Marathon Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:30 pm

Nighthawke

Nighthawke

The Old Wolf wrote:Only if you'll forgive me for saying I've never seen an episode of Dr. Who. Just never happened for some reason Embarassed .

I watched it from the Matchhead to the Geek, but when the Ginger came on, I flipped it off.

32Star Wars Marathon - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars Marathon Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:13 pm

Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar

TheGreatHibiki wrote:I at least watch Red Dwarf and bits (and I do mean BITS) of the old Who. New Who? Hoo hoo for all I care sadly, it didn't get me hooked. As for Star Wars? I've seen it, own it, and quote it (Old stuff anyway). But my feelings are this. \\//, Live Long and prosper.

Dat's right, I'm a Trekkie. Me and Kat against the world of Star War fans.

I'm a Red Dwarf fan myself, Kryters FTW! Very Happy

33Star Wars Marathon - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars Marathon Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:52 pm

TheGreatHibiki

TheGreatHibiki

Indeed! I enjoy the ability to mimic the actors Kryten voice with amazing precision, but Dave is always my number one. Though. A close close second would have to be Holly. The Norman Holly that is.

'What's Happenin' Dudes?'

Of course I enjoyed and found all the original Red Dwarf crew to be absolutely brilliant. I cannot wait for the next season. BRING IT ON!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum