Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Wars Marathon

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Star Wars Marathon on Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:04 pm

Only if you'll forgive me for saying I've never seen an episode of Dr. Who. Just never happened for some reason Embarassed .

View user profile

27 Re: Star Wars Marathon on Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:54 pm

Nebuchadnezzar wrote:Would saying that i haven't seen any of the star wars movies be a bad thing on this particular thread? Laughing
Not automatically but it will make it a lot harder for you to understand almost anything we post. You see, we fan types very rarely stop to explain. clown

View user profile

28 "Pip an' the Denizens" on Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:19 am

"Pip an' the Denizens"
Sounds like a garage band.

View user profile

29 Re: Star Wars Marathon on Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:40 am

The Old Wolf wrote:Only if you'll forgive me for saying I've never seen an episode of Dr. Who. Just never happened for some reason Embarassed .

Same here. I don't watch Dr. Who either... Shocked
Things are not turning out well for me at this stage, no dr who or star wars. I must be the most non-nerdy nerd ever lol!

View user profile

30 Re: Star Wars Marathon on Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:41 pm

I at least watch Red Dwarf and bits (and I do mean BITS) of the old Who. New Who? Hoo hoo for all I care sadly, it didn't get me hooked. As for Star Wars? I've seen it, own it, and quote it (Old stuff anyway). But my feelings are this. \\//, Live Long and prosper.

Dat's right, I'm a Trekkie. Me and Kat against the world of Star War fans.

View user profile

31 Re: Star Wars Marathon on Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:30 pm

The Old Wolf wrote:Only if you'll forgive me for saying I've never seen an episode of Dr. Who. Just never happened for some reason Embarassed .

I watched it from the Matchhead to the Geek, but when the Ginger came on, I flipped it off.

View user profile

32 Re: Star Wars Marathon on Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:13 pm

TheGreatHibiki wrote:I at least watch Red Dwarf and bits (and I do mean BITS) of the old Who. New Who? Hoo hoo for all I care sadly, it didn't get me hooked. As for Star Wars? I've seen it, own it, and quote it (Old stuff anyway). But my feelings are this. \\//, Live Long and prosper.

Dat's right, I'm a Trekkie. Me and Kat against the world of Star War fans.

I'm a Red Dwarf fan myself, Kryters FTW! Very Happy

View user profile

33 Re: Star Wars Marathon on Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:52 pm

Indeed! I enjoy the ability to mimic the actors Kryten voice with amazing precision, but Dave is always my number one. Though. A close close second would have to be Holly. The Norman Holly that is.

'What's Happenin' Dudes?'

Of course I enjoyed and found all the original Red Dwarf crew to be absolutely brilliant. I cannot wait for the next season. BRING IT ON!

View user profile

34 Re: Star Wars Marathon Today at 11:46 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum