Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Our situation has not improved.

+5
jollyjack
KaZe
Nighthawke
vevans0009
TheGreatHibiki
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Our situation has not improved. Empty Our situation has not improved. Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:09 pm

TheGreatHibiki

TheGreatHibiki

Our situation has not improved. SA_0717_small

Well when working with only the right half of the brain tank you tend to be a little more forgetful of important things.

Like oxygen. or pressurization.

Because of that i have been playing and Art's comments i have only one more thing to add.

"WE'RE IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-CCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!"

2Our situation has not improved. Empty Re: Our situation has not improved. Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:07 am

vevans0009

vevans0009

It seems the eldaks are staying down this time. When they were in the house, the girls couldn't get them to stay down. Maybe they adjusted their weapons to a higher power output. Anyone agree with me on that?

Also I still hope that Jade and Amber are alright out there in space. Sad

3Our situation has not improved. Empty Re: Our situation has not improved. Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:33 am

Nighthawke

Nighthawke

Leave the bubble activated, then kick'em out the door.

And play football all the way down to the ground. Twisted Evil

4Our situation has not improved. Empty Re: Our situation has not improved. Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:27 pm

KaZe

KaZe

TheGreatHibiki wrote:Well when working with only the right half of the brain tank you tend to be a little more forgetful of important things.

Actually, they threw both concepts out the window when the girls tripled the size of the bubble. Based on a fixed amount of Air contained within; Art, Kat, and Leonard should be getting a first-hand feel at how hard it is too breath on Mount Everest. Shocked

5Our situation has not improved. Empty Re: Our situation has not improved. Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:58 pm

jollyjack

jollyjack
Admin

KaZe wrote:
TheGreatHibiki wrote:Well when working with only the right half of the brain tank you tend to be a little more forgetful of important things.

Actually, they threw both concepts out the window when the girls tripled the size of the bubble. Based on a fixed amount of Air contained within; Art, Kat, and Leonard should be getting a first-hand feel at how hard it is too breath on Mount Everest. Shocked

I flunked physics, BTW Very Happy

https://collectedcurios.forumotion.net

6Our situation has not improved. Empty Re: Our situation has not improved. Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:47 am

KaZe

KaZe

jollyjack wrote:I flunked physics, BTW Very Happy

Haha, well I sucked at Art class so I'll give you a pass this time. Wink

7Our situation has not improved. Empty Re: Our situation has not improved. Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:26 am

Youchip

Youchip

KaZe wrote:

that is of course assuming that magic space bubbles adhere to our physics
with just over 1 litre per breath (no idea about kat) they would last a fair ammount of time before dying or getting brain damage

8Our situation has not improved. Empty Re: Our situation has not improved. Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:39 pm

BenRG

BenRG

One thing is sure: No matter how smart Scarlet and the rest of the Brain Trust are, they are sorely lacking in common sense. Either that or they hadn't realised that Art, Kat and Leonard weren't wearing pressurised 'soopa soots'. Battle adrenaline clearly makes the girls absent-minded.

Either that or the physical distance between the elements of the bio-computer makes them dump. Wink

9Our situation has not improved. Empty Re: Our situation has not improved. Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:44 pm

Dreadstunlock

BenRG wrote:One thing is sure: No matter how smart Scarlet and the rest of the Brain Trust are, they are sorely lacking in common sense. Either that or they hadn't realised that Art, Kat and Leonard weren't wearing pressurised 'soopa soots'. Battle adrenaline clearly makes the girls absent-minded.

Either that or the physical distance between the elements of the bio-computer makes them dump. Wink

Ironic....dumb*** Razz

10Our situation has not improved. Empty Re: Our situation has not improved. Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:17 am

TheGreatHibiki

TheGreatHibiki

Oddly enough, seeing your meaning then looking at Dumb and Dump next to one another I had one thought.

Dump
Dum_
Dumb

As if all one needed to do was put the b back up in it's right place.

11Our situation has not improved. Empty Re: Our situation has not improved. Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:53 am

Black Mantha

Black Mantha

KaZe wrote:

Worse than that; if the bubble became three times as big, its volume would become 27 times as large, so the pressure would drop to 37 milibar. Caisson disease would have killed them in seconds. But when reading comics you usually don't think about such things. Although I did wonder how come the Eldak couldn't get though an "impenetrable" forcefield you can both see and speak though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum