Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wait, what's with the color

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wait, what's with the color Empty Wait, what's with the color Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:45 pm

blackbelt65

I don't know about you guys but I always thought Kat would be blond before I saw her color picture. If anyone could ink a panel of her to make her blond, I would be very happy. Brunette Chicks Blond Cats.
Thanks
P.S. I hate you JJ, you should have an unlimited number of SA panels ready to quench my never ending thirst. 3 days since the last panel, I'm going into withdrawal.

The picture of a brunette kat can be seen either on the cover of the first anthology, or on the link to sequential art from the home page.
JJ, GIVE ME MORE STRIPS

Last edited by blackbelt65 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Wait, what's with the color Empty Re: Wait, what's with the color Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:33 pm

Youchip

Youchip

this is a pretty random thread tbh
edit: i also thought she was blonde

3Wait, what's with the color Empty Re: Wait, what's with the color Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:28 am

Dreadstunlock

Yeah, I kind of prefer albino cat too Neutral Looks so much hotter.

4Wait, what's with the color Empty Re: Wait, what's with the color Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:29 am

Youchip

Youchip

nothing a bit of bleach wouldnt fix

5Wait, what's with the color Empty Re: Wait, what's with the color Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:43 pm

artimies7

artimies7

Mmm. I sort of assumed that, but I never really confirmed it.

Where's the picture again? Haven't seen it.

6Wait, what's with the color Empty Re: Wait, what's with the color Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:40 pm

Frist

Frist

Brunette Kat all the way 8).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum