Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OH NOES~!

+7
Black Mantha
Youchip
BeDaOrLiSeAr
Silverslate
not_cenaris
BenRG
TheGreatHibiki
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OH NOES~! Empty OH NOES~! Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:29 am

TheGreatHibiki

TheGreatHibiki

OH NOES~! SA_0706_small

What's this? What will our heroes do now that the dastardly aliens have sucked up our reluctant duo? Will Art and Kat find themselves probed where the sun don't shine? Is there a cancer man to alert the squirrely quartet about the doom laying in weight for our tubby titan? Find out NEXT WEEK on SEQUENTIAL ART~!!!

[insert kinda catchy 50's tune here]

2OH NOES~! Empty Re: OH NOES~! Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:10 am

BenRG

BenRG

All I can say is that "it never rains, it pours".

Now, several thoughts jump into my mind immediately.

1) Is the saucer flown by the same group as the robot aliens? If not, who are the new players?
2) Remember: That isn't a duo, it's a trio - Leonard is along for the ride;
3) There is no reason to believe that the crew of the saucer will be any more successful in penetrating the bubble than the Martian 'bots;
4) These particular aliens may worship Platipii in invisible, indestructable force bubbles as gods. Twisted Evil

3OH NOES~! Empty Re: OH NOES~! Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:03 am

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

It's obvious

4OH NOES~! Empty Re: OH NOES~! Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:35 pm

Silverslate

Silverslate

I totally called it. I beat you to the punch BenRG, sorry.

5OH NOES~! Empty Re: OH NOES~! Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:25 pm

TheGreatHibiki

TheGreatHibiki

Semantics. Trio doesn't sound as nifty as Duo in that old school voice in my head. \

6OH NOES~! Empty Re: OH NOES~! Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:07 pm

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

Amber's got the big suit, Jade's got the shoulder mounted rockets, and Violet's got the Impregnabubble. Following this pattern, Scarlet should have the worst suit.

OOOOOOooooorrrrrr......

Scarlet saved the best suit for herself and we have yet to see a real suit!

7OH NOES~! Empty Re: OH NOES~! Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:40 pm

Youchip

Youchip

The Dr Who theme was just on my playlist (both versions)
I also get the feeling that they will worship leonard

8OH NOES~! Empty Re: OH NOES~! Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:45 pm

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

Youchip wrote:The Dr Who theme was just on my playlist (both versions)

The Magic Mammal that lays eggs

9OH NOES~! Empty Re: OH NOES~! Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:57 pm

Youchip

Youchip

BeDaOrLiSeAr wrote:
Youchip wrote:The Dr Who theme was just on my playlist (both versions)

The Magic Mammal that lays eggs

Australia'd

10OH NOES~! Empty Re: OH NOES~! Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:38 am

Black Mantha

Black Mantha

So Violet's suit's got big, solid, metal arms... that bend?

11OH NOES~! Empty Re: OH NOES~! Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:49 am

Nighthawke

Nighthawke

Black Mantha wrote:So Violet's suit's got big, solid, metal arms... that bend?
Call it a flexible super-alloy or a gauntlet with ribbing so small that Art would get hand cramps even trying to sketch them in... Cool

I'd say Scarlett can FLY! After all, she does not have agoraphobia like the other girls do. She'll charge up there and start raising a little hell. The others including the OMGZ can keep playing pin-ball with the rest.

12OH NOES~! Empty Re: OH NOES~! Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:54 pm

Dreadstunlock

Black Mantha wrote:So Violet's suit's got big, solid, metal arms... that bend?

Nothing special, look at any shower heads that connect to your faucet, if you look at the tube, it's covered in a bendable metal. Same principle.

13OH NOES~! Empty Re: OH NOES~! Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:23 pm

Sylentknight

Sylentknight

The sad thing is after they finish this battle they still have to deal with their arch-nemesi(?)...

OH NOES~! Weirdgirlsproject

14OH NOES~! Empty Re: OH NOES~! Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:10 pm

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

Maybe Jack's newly acquired satellite will shoot some aliens down?

15OH NOES~! Empty Re: OH NOES~! Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:11 pm

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

I just noticed: Art never seems to disable the squirrel technology? Maybe he will escape from the bubble by doing just that.

16OH NOES~! Empty Re: OH NOES~! Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:55 pm

BenRG

BenRG

BeDaOrLiSeAr wrote:I just noticed: Art never seems to disable the squirrel technology?
Of course not! The Quads' toys are orders of magnitude more advanced than any other technology on Earth! Certainly it is tough enough to survive close contact with a technoantagonistic anomaly!

17OH NOES~! Empty Re: OH NOES~! Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:03 pm

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BenRG wrote:
BeDaOrLiSeAr wrote:I just noticed: Art never seems to disable the squirrel technology?
Of course not! The Quads' toys are orders of magnitude more advanced than any other technology on Earth! Certainly it is tough enough to survive close contact with a technoantagonistic anomaly!

I would think his power's effect would increase according to the level of tech

18OH NOES~! Empty Re: OH NOES~! Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:30 pm

ugilick

Maybe he just controlls his power, so that it only effects what he wants it to effect.

19OH NOES~! Empty Re: OH NOES~! Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:02 pm

TheGreatHibiki

TheGreatHibiki

It's all in his head. He worries about everything but the squirrel's stuff because no matter how bad he could mess it up they do the job oh so much better than he could ever dream of. Not to mention would you WANT something that's secondary ability is to take out four city blocks when it's fuel cell ruptures to go ftz on you?

20OH NOES~! Empty Re: OH NOES~! Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:25 am

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

TheGreatHibiki wrote:It's all in his head. He worries about everything but the squirrel's stuff because no matter how bad he could mess it up they do the job oh so much better than he could ever dream of. Not to mention would you WANT something that's secondary ability is to take out four city blocks when it's fuel cell ruptures to go ftz on you?

21OH NOES~! Empty Re: OH NOES~! Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:16 am

Black Mantha

Black Mantha

BeDaOrLiSeAr wrote:I just noticed: Art never seems to disable the squirrel technology? Maybe he will escape from the bubble by doing just that.
Presumably he got that chip "reinstalled" after the Quentin incident. And he has scrambled squirrel tech: Presumably, everything in the Quentin labs used the same technological know-how.

22OH NOES~! Empty Re: OH NOES~! Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:58 pm

ugilick

I find myself agreeing with black mantha. If you will recall in the end he learns to control his power.

23OH NOES~! Empty Re: OH NOES~! Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:02 am

BenRG

BenRG

Black Mantha wrote:
BeDaOrLiSeAr wrote:I just noticed: Art never seems to disable the squirrel technology? Maybe he will escape from the bubble by doing just that.
Presumably he got that chip "reinstalled" after the Quentin incident. And he has scrambled squirrel tech: Presumably, everything in the Quentin labs used the same technological know-how.
Not necessarily. The stuff at Quentin Labs was the Squirrels' ideas, filtered through OzBASIC and as realised by others. There's nothing quite like a maverick genius hive mind actually building stuff with its eight hands to add that little quantum phase kick that makes it immune to Art's 'powers'.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum