Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Impregnawhatnow?!?!?!?

+8
TheGreatHibiki
BenRG
Silverslate
CDR
cenaris
Sylentknight
not_cenaris
wolfman-al
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Impregnawhatnow?!?!?!? Empty The Impregnawhatnow?!?!?!? Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:19 am

wolfman-al

wolfman-al

Oh hell, is it me or does that gizmo sound like a novelty contraceptive device?
"Dont worry hon. You can´t get pregnant when we use...

(wait for it)

THE IMPREGNABUBBLE"

http://www.airpatrolonline.net

2The Impregnawhatnow?!?!?!? Empty Re: The Impregnawhatnow?!?!?!? Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:00 pm

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

It's obvious

3The Impregnawhatnow?!?!?!? Empty Re: The Impregnawhatnow?!?!?!? Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:11 pm

Sylentknight

Sylentknight

Has anyone gone back yet to see what the "anomaly" is?

4The Impregnawhatnow?!?!?!? Empty Re: The Impregnawhatnow?!?!?!? Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:27 pm

cenaris

cenaris

Sylentknight wrote:Has anyone gone back yet to see what the "anomaly" is?
Isn't the anomaly Art?
Impregnabubble?

Am I sensing some dodgy monster inflating hentai here? Squirrels with pregnancy bubbles?

I need to get some fresh air for 5 minutes.

5The Impregnawhatnow?!?!?!? Empty Re: The Impregnawhatnow?!?!?!? Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:35 pm

CDR

The UltraCyberSquirrels rule!!!
The power rangers are just kids in pajamas in comparison...
I'd watch a whole cartoon with just them!
*Grabs cheerleading pompons*
Go Girls Goooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

6The Impregnawhatnow?!?!?!? Empty Re: The Impregnawhatnow?!?!?!? Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:02 pm

Silverslate

Silverslate

You dirty minded people. XD

I'm certain it's referencing the word impregnable. In other words, I believe this is actually an accidental reference to The Incredibles. The girl in that movie had the ability to make force fields, or even giant impregnable bubbles of energy. Funny things is, she shares the same name as Violet here.

/killjoy via nerdiness.

7The Impregnawhatnow?!?!?!? Empty Re: The Impregnawhatnow?!?!?!? Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:03 am

BenRG

BenRG

I'm guessing that the girls saw Art playing Halo 3 and it is their version of a bubble shield.

Either that (and I'm going on loopy-science mode here), it is a kind of gigantic bowling ball made from a force field. Sort of a combination of the 'Rover' patrol robots from 'The Prisoner' and a self-guided ball lightning.

Either way, it'll just increase the property damage even further.

Meanwhile, the joker in the pack is MIA. Where's Gary? Question

8The Impregnawhatnow?!?!?!? Empty Re: The Impregnawhatnow?!?!?!? Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:26 am

TheGreatHibiki

TheGreatHibiki

wolfman-al wrote:Oh hell, is it me or does that gizmo sound like a novelty contraceptive device?
"Dont worry hon. You can´t get pregnant when we use...

(wait for it)

THE IMPREGNABUBBLE"

Oh thank GOD! I thought I was the only one!

But yeah now that you (Silverstate) mention it... it DOES seem highly similar. *Goes to watch The Incredibles.

What they need are bazookoids... Because they are long shafts you have to pump to load your balls to drill into impregnable things with.

I'm in a right silly state.

9The Impregnawhatnow?!?!?!? Empty Re: The Impregnawhatnow?!?!?!? Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:18 am

ugilick

I just want you all to know that Bubble Bobble looks like the best game ever.

10The Impregnawhatnow?!?!?!? Empty Re: The Impregnawhatnow?!?!?!? Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:42 am

KaZe

KaZe

- Next Panel -

Violet: But Scarlet, what are you going to use the tentacles for?
Scarlet: Nonono, not the InPREGnate bubble.. sheesh.
Art and Kat: Wait.. wut!?

/Wrongness Wink

Edit: Hibiki, the bazokoid comment was just terrible you know... Razz
(Seriously, I LMAO.)

11The Impregnawhatnow?!?!?!? Empty Re: The Impregnawhatnow?!?!?!? Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:32 pm

cenaris

cenaris

KaZe wrote:- Next Panel -

Violet: But Scarlet, what are you going to use the tentacles for?
Scarlet: Nonono, not the InPREGnate bubble.. sheesh.
Art and Kat: Wait.. wut!?

/Wrongness Wink

Edit: Hibiki, the bazokoid comment was just terrible you know... Razz
(Seriously, I LMAO.)

And Kat ends up taking the tentacle...

That's just my filthy mind working now.

12The Impregnawhatnow?!?!?!? Empty Re: The Impregnawhatnow?!?!?!? Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:40 pm

TheGreatHibiki

TheGreatHibiki

See if tentacles do happen, I honestly see the Squirrel bunch taking the... hit... because they are much more of the Moe cuteness. And everyone knows the more cute the more chance to be horribly raped by tentacles.

The Impregnawhatnow?!?!?!? Rmpgua

See?

*Spray paints the word (Japanese) out of the above picture.

Even before you start.

@ KaZe: Your humbly welcome. Muwahahahaha~!

13The Impregnawhatnow?!?!?!? Empty Re: The Impregnawhatnow?!?!?!? Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:19 am

KaZe

KaZe

I feel bad for the cats in that picture... >.>

14The Impregnawhatnow?!?!?!? Empty Re: The Impregnawhatnow?!?!?!? Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:30 am

Nighthawke

Nighthawke

The impregnabubble huh? Sounds like that one shield device that Rodney activated around himself in one Stargate: Atlantis ep.

A shame it was drained of power tho, it would have been satisfying for Rodney to starve to death.... Twisted Evil

15The Impregnawhatnow?!?!?!? Empty Re: The Impregnawhatnow?!?!?!? Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:53 am

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

Will it be made of a solid material, or energy? Or pure imagination?

16The Impregnawhatnow?!?!?!? Empty Re: The Impregnawhatnow?!?!?!? Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:12 am

BenRG

BenRG

BenRG wrote:I'm guessing that the girls saw Art playing Halo 3 and it is their version of a bubble shield.
Hah! Called it! Cool

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum