Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Geekometer just exploded!!!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Geekometer just exploded!!!! Empty My Geekometer just exploded!!!! Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:40 am

jimis

jimis

My Geekometer just exploded!!!! Leia-thumb-550x413-27891

2My Geekometer just exploded!!!! Empty Re: My Geekometer just exploded!!!! Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:09 am

26_9

Bonnevile Lake?

3My Geekometer just exploded!!!! Empty Re: My Geekometer just exploded!!!! Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:58 am

jimis

jimis

26_994 wrote:Bonnevile Lake?
Right! That proves it! You are not real.

A 14 year old would not be more interested in the background than the foreground!

4My Geekometer just exploded!!!! Empty Re: My Geekometer just exploded!!!! Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:22 am

26_9

I have asked it,because I saw,that pipes are look like automobile compressor's ones.

5My Geekometer just exploded!!!! Empty Re: My Geekometer just exploded!!!! Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:58 am

Xenathos

Xenathos

I dont like the foreground. Its doesnt seem that nice to me...

https://www.youtube.com/user/XellXenathos

6My Geekometer just exploded!!!! Empty Re: My Geekometer just exploded!!!! Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:41 am

26_9

+1

but what about "geekometer exploding"?It "does".

7My Geekometer just exploded!!!! Empty Re: My Geekometer just exploded!!!! Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:55 am

Star Wars?

8My Geekometer just exploded!!!! Empty Re: My Geekometer just exploded!!!! Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:49 am

26_9

No. Why?

9My Geekometer just exploded!!!! Empty Re: My Geekometer just exploded!!!! Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:47 am

The girls looks a little like Leia and the whole setting reminds me of the start in the 6th movie, where they try to save Han Solo from Jabba the Hut and the whole thing takes place in a desert.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum