Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to

You are not connected. Please login or register

Photos of Pietja The Unskilled

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Due to the fact, that

Drawings of Pietja The Unskilled

are called

from now on, all of my photos will be posted here.

Comments and critique are welcome as always.

View user profile

2 Re: Photos of Pietja The Unskilled on Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:40 am

As some of you may know,
Polish Air Force Tu-154 plane crashed near Smolensk killing 97 people aborad,
Polish President and his wife along with many politicians and prime ministers.
President Kaczyński was due to visit Smolensk to mark the 70th anniversary
of the Katyn massacre.

Today I went to take some pictures in front of Presidential Palace. Here are few of them :

(click to view in full size -1200x1600px or 1600x1200px)

I'll probably give my opinion and comments about the event later. For now, I have lots of thoughts to organize and still a few pics to take - tommorow.

Other info : - wikipedia article on the crash. - Katyn massacre done by Soviets on Polish officers.

View user profile

3 Re: Photos of Pietja The Unskilled on Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:20 pm

We started a prayer circle at my church for the victims and families, and the country of Poland... I know some don't see it as a whole lot, but some do appreciate it, no? *shrug*

View user profile

4 Re: Photos of Pietja The Unskilled on Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:36 am

More stuff from my bicycle trips :

For starters, shameless promotion of moi and moi unskilled photos on deviant art : - broken power transformer. - well, moss, duh. - moss up close.

And some others (as always, click to enlarge) :

View user profile

5 Re: Photos of Pietja The Unskilled on Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:28 pm

Moar stuff :

(click to see the whole image)

View user profile

6 Re: Photos of Pietja The Unskilled on Tue May 04, 2010 9:31 am

Some pictures from Czersk (pron. Chersk) castle ruins :

(clickie for biggie)

View user profile

7 Re: Photos of Pietja The Unskilled on Tue May 04, 2010 12:39 pm

You have one High quality camera. O.O

View user profile

8 Re: Photos of Pietja The Unskilled on Tue May 04, 2010 2:03 pm

Nikolai wrote:You have one High quality camera. O.O

Wha? Shocked

One of the cheapest DSLR cameras on the market, as far as I know and one of the smallest.

View user profile

9 Juwenalia on Sun May 16, 2010 11:23 am

Ok., yesterday I was at juwenalia organised by Warsaw University of Technology and Warsaw School of Economics. Four bands played - Acid Drinkers, Hunter, Perfect and Dżem (Jam).
One song of each band, to know the deal : - Acid Drinkers - Swallow The Needle. A band wich I kind of like. Few of their songs are great (like this one) but most of them are medicore. - Hunter - T.E.L.I. A band that I don't like so much. They have ambitious lyrics, but the vocalist is, IMO, a bad one. - Perfect - Niepokonani (Unbreakable). A band wich is a legend of Polish music :-). - Dżem (Jam) - Jak malowany ptak (Like a painted bird). Annother legend and my favourite polish band.

So, the concert had a decent security and no high-quality cameras were allowed. So, I hid my case in bushes, made a hole in the back of my old suede jacket and hid dissasembled camera in it so that no bodyguard could find it. And then I did some photos. Unfortunatelly, only for Hunter band. Unfortunately, I was drunk. So mind the quality Very Happy.

But then I decided to go clubbing - to a Warsaw's Hotl club :

So, as you can see, I've stumbled upon a bad night. Why ? Because, seriously, I was many times in that club but I've never seen a such a high density of average-looking girls. Except the girl on the last pic, but she wasn't actually in the club Very Happy.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum