Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Do NOT enter the evil basement alone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Do NOT enter the evil basement alone! on Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:11 pm

No Vanity! No! Get one of the nerds to go first!

View user profile

2 Re: Do NOT enter the evil basement alone! on Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:23 am

And she didn't even bring a proton pack... affraid

(By the way Dutch, are you the same fellow who does Misty the Mouse?)

View user profile

3 Re: Do NOT enter the evil basement alone! on Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:53 am

Don't complain, she's got the advise of Stoker with her :3
I am really curious of what Mr. Jackson has in mind here. But anyways: YAY Vanity! *cheers*

View user profile

4 Re: Do NOT enter the evil basement alone! on Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:20 am

Anyone played an adventure game called "Scratches"? There's a part when you enter the basement from where loud scratches come from, you enter the old boiler to see if there is something in there and... well, suprise Very Happy.

From that suprise I peed my pants and screamed like a little girl Very Happy. Thrilling and atmospheric game.

Or when lurking in the basement with hole in the wall... check it out if ya dare :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9v4pO7m1kQ

Well, this, compared to the first basement experience in the game (wich I couldn't find) is kind of cheesy Very Happy.

View user profile http://pietja8t8.deviantart.com/

5 Re: Do NOT enter the evil basement alone! on Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:19 am

Actually, I immediately flashed onto another of Jack's works, specifically this 'How To Play'. Please give your attention to panel #7 for what I think should be going through Vanity's head right now.

There's probably a decomposing body down there as well as the first clue in the greater mystery.

View user profile

6 Re: Do NOT enter the evil basement alone! on Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:40 pm

BenRG wrote:Actually, I immediately flashed onto another of Jack's works, specifically this 'How To Play'. Please give your attention to panel #7 for what I think should be going through Vanity's head right now.

There's probably a decomposing body down there as well as the first clue in the greater mystery.

For God's sake Montressor!

View user profile

7 Re: Do NOT enter the evil basement alone! on Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:41 pm

KaZe wrote:And she didn't even bring a proton pack... affraid

(By the way Dutch, are you the same fellow who does Misty the Mouse?)

I'm afraid not. I can only write a vaguley witty lie, not draw at all.

View user profile

8 Re: Do NOT enter the evil basement alone! on Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:55 pm

Dutch wrote:For God's sake Montressor!

"You're one of the masons?"

Known fact :

Basement, wine, some bricks, grout and trowel make a good story combination.

View user profile http://pietja8t8.deviantart.com/

9 Re: Do NOT enter the evil basement alone! on Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:40 am

Pietja wrote:
Dutch wrote:For God's sake Montressor!

"You're one of the masons?"

Known fact :

Basement, wine, some bricks, grout and trowel make a good story combination.

Holy crap, the basis for every Dan Brown ripoff novel I've ever read!!

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum