Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What happens when Chloe gets...ahem, "excited"?

+8
wolfman-al
BenRG
26_9
Zaran
malinborn
Pietja
cenaris
MrMenace
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What do you think?

What happens when Chloe gets...ahem, "excited"? Vote_lcap29%What happens when Chloe gets...ahem, "excited"? Vote_rcap 29% [ 6 ]
What happens when Chloe gets...ahem, "excited"? Vote_lcap71%What happens when Chloe gets...ahem, "excited"? Vote_rcap 71% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 21

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

MrMenace

does she spray like, skunk juice? because that would smell horrible.

cenaris

cenaris

She's never sprayed skunk juice. But from all her appearences (both clean or otherwise), when she gets excited, she gets very very excited Wink. All she needs is a handsome chap or a dress she can explode.

Pietja

That is a weird question.
Although Sabrina from Sabrina Online does that in self-defense.

But for the sake of all the catboys Jack draws I'd say she's one of those domesticated skunks that have their gas glands removed.

http://pietja8t8.deviantart.com/

MrMenace

yeah.. that makes sense doesn't it? although it would be funny to see the aftermath.

malinborn

malinborn

cenaris wrote: All she needs is a handsome chap or a dress she can explode.

don't forget the shop girls

Zaran

Zaran

cenaris wrote: All she needs is a handsome chap or a dress she can explode.

Or a very smexy lady if she feels up to it Very Happy

http://zaranr.deviantart.com

26_9

There is a woman with abstracted under psyhological portrait skin.

BenRG

BenRG

Well, from a hard-headed biological point of view, skunks release their odour chemicals voluntarily in response to threats. They don't 'lose it'. There is also a big difference between her defensive glands and the stuff you're thinking of.

Oddly enough, thinking about the character... Chloe's rich, right? Rich means cosmetic surgery (those boobies are never natural). What's the probability she had her scent glands removed?

Zaran

Zaran

In light of all this skunk anatomy and biology stuff, may I point out that skunks don't normally talk, have huge norks, nor are they taller than the average human.

I don't think JJ even thought about her glands when creating a personality for her, besides her sex drive.

http://zaranr.deviantart.com

wolfman-al

wolfman-al

I think she probably has stink glands, but she never had to use them, why should she? She is rich! And getting them remouved... I don´t know, wouldn´t that be selfmutiliation?

http://www.airpatrolonline.net

26_9

Ehm.

I was thinking absolutely reverse:not charisma by money,but money by charisma.
With extreme ways of getting.

cenaris

cenaris

26_994 wrote:Ehm.

I was thinking absolutely reverse:not charisma by money,but money by charisma.
With extreme ways of getting.

She's probably born into money. She might be "sex crazed" as Jack once quoted, but I doubt she got her money through her body. I think she inherited it, or won it.

26_9

You're speaking about willed fortune or gained one?

They're different...but I was having such guesstion:

"Beware Chloe!Be-wa-re!She had made the fortune with using laws about 6ual harassment!"
What? It is the only explain of her skunk look!

cenaris

cenaris

26_994 wrote:You're speaking about willed fortune or gained one?

They're different...but I was having such guesstion:

"Beware Chloe!Be-wa-re!She had made the fortune with using laws about 6ual harassment!"
What? It is the only explain of her skunk look!

I'm thinking a willed fortune, but I think she may have gained some on the side, playing the stock market, making bets on sports and maybe even modelling (which would make sense considering her personality and appearence) being some possible examples.

BenRG

BenRG

Some sketches show Chloe working (and not working a male either Wink ). She seems to be a successful and quite savvy business... er... skunkette. It isn't beyond the bounds of possibility that she inherited her wealth, but she isn't idle rich at all.

jollyjack

jollyjack
Admin

The Sinclaire family is uber rich, so Chloe was born into wealth, but (with a little help from Daddy) she established her own multi-national corporation called Sinclaire Global to generate her own substantial fortune.

https://collectedcurios.forumotion.net

26_9

...and now you will try to explain,that there is no any relations to this green chemical,which helps plants with oxygen-producing!

cenaris

cenaris

Jack, now you've mentioned "Daddy" I'm intrigued into what Chloe's parents are like. I mean "daddy"'s only appeared in one of those conversation panels in the Chloe island pic, but never again.

Wonder who they really are?...

Pantera

Pantera

wasn't Chloe also a part of some sort of SEKRIT ORGANIZATION in some of the sketches, or am I mixing characters?

cenaris

cenaris

Pantera wrote:wasn't Chloe also a part of some sort of SEKRIT ORGANIZATION in some of the sketches, or am I mixing characters?

The AI thing was a project she was meant to have something to with, not an organisation.

26_9

AI???ArtInt?

CyberCorn Entropic

CyberCorn Entropic

Quoth 26_994:
AI???ArtInt?
Angel Incorporated, if I'm not mistaken. It seemed to be set up as some sort of humanitarian operation.

http://www.freewebs.com/roadstripe/index.htm

Paranoid

Paranoid

CyberCorn Entropic wrote:
Quoth 26_994:
AI???ArtInt?
Angel Incorporated, if I'm not mistaken. It seemed to be set up as some sort of humanitarian operation.

Angel international, isn't it?

26_9

To the top.
Nothing happens.

Last edited by 26_994 on Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:25 am; edited 2 times in total

26_9

It was really stupid idea - compare Chloe with... with anything else.

Different feature proportion... none of standarts.

Last edited by 26_994 on Sun May 30, 2010 11:58 am; edited 2 times in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum