Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Won't agree with his stomach

+2
Smelge
cenaris
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Won't agree with his stomach Empty Won't agree with his stomach Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:24 am

cenaris

cenaris

Pip, you've quite possibly created the most toilet time provoking wrap ever!

And this must be the first time Kat's worn a hoodie.

2Won't agree with his stomach Empty Re: Won't agree with his stomach Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:41 am

Smelge

Smelge

Judging by what appears to be in it, I can honestly say it's not going to agree with anything.

3Won't agree with his stomach Empty Re: Won't agree with his stomach Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:02 am

Smelge

Smelge

Won't agree with his stomach SA_Shyamalan

What a twist!

4Won't agree with his stomach Empty Re: Won't agree with his stomach Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:10 am

cenaris

cenaris

Political awareness!

5Won't agree with his stomach Empty Re: Won't agree with his stomach Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:26 am

BenRG

BenRG

If anyone doubts that Pip has created the simply most disgusting thing ever, please ask his stomach contents. They will be out in a minute to meet the Press.

Re.: Kat's hoodie: Either their central heating has broken down or she is just about to go out. Obviously having an in-built fur coat isn't as much an advantage in cold weather as I thought.

6Won't agree with his stomach Empty Re: Won't agree with his stomach Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:44 am

Smelge

Smelge

That last one was too tame, and I felt Zalgo got the bad end of the deal.

Won't agree with his stomach SA_hot

7Won't agree with his stomach Empty Re: Won't agree with his stomach Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:42 am

stephanodude

stephanodude

lol the Fajita part sounded good but.....it tastes better wrapped in pizza.

8Won't agree with his stomach Empty Re: Won't agree with his stomach Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:46 pm

Maple_Fish

Maple_Fish

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn! Twisted Evil

9Won't agree with his stomach Empty Re: Won't agree with his stomach Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:13 am

the good samaritan

the good samaritan

...Zuh?

10Won't agree with his stomach Empty Re: Won't agree with his stomach Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:59 am

BenRG

BenRG

@ the good samaritan

He's trying to summon the "Old One" demon Cthulhu from its' home dimension, R'lyeh. What is the relevance? Search me! Very Happy

11Won't agree with his stomach Empty Re: Won't agree with his stomach Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:13 am

the good samaritan

the good samaritan

...And again, I say, "Zuh!?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum