Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The End Of Tiiiiime

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The End Of Tiiiiime on Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:35 pm

Just saw it. Anyone else? Come on, i know you guys watch it. I bet you all saw it ages ago at christmas. Bloody New Zealand television doesn't play them for ages. BUT ANYWAY. IN NEED OF SOMEONE TO FREAK OUT WITH.

Mah Gosh. Tennant was amazing in the last few scenes.

Spoiler:

Also i had been hearing rumors that the men in hats upstairs are going to redo the TARDIS, and then seeing it all on fire at the end i guess that makes sense right? Anyone else hear anything about that?

View user profile

2 Re: The End Of Tiiiiime on Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:34 pm

Spoiler:
It probably won't get redone as such. The control console will probably come out unscathed, but the surrounding interior may be overhauled. Or maybe it won't? The TARDIS doesn't change just because the Doctor does.

View user profile

3 Re: The End Of Tiiiiime on Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:14 pm

A friend of mine tells me that everything is being redesigned under Moffatt. Also, you can 'supposedly' see the new exterior and a glimpse of the interior in the Series 5 trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnPUF8an-XE

I'm not sure i can see either in the trailer. I hope that the TARDIS isn't going to be red.

View user profile

4 Re: The End Of Tiiiiime on Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:04 am

I doubt that red phone box will be the TARDIS. If it is, it's probably a temporary plot device.

Weeping Angels! The Doctor in fisticuffs! Hitting a Dalek? I'm liking this 11th Doctor already.

There's also plans for a US Torchwood. Hmmmm.

View user profile

5 Re: The End Of Tiiiiime on Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:55 pm

Despite the fact that he looks like the result of cross breeding Robert Pattinson with a giraffe, i'll have to agree and say that Matt Smith looks, well, kind of cool.

View user profile

6 Re: The End Of Tiiiiime on Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:01 pm

cenaris wrote:I doubt that red phone box will be the TARDIS. If it is, it's probably a temporary plot device.

Weeping Angels! The Doctor in fisticuffs! Hitting a Dalek?
Spoiler tags please next time.

I'm trying not to spoil the new series.

But I did hear that the TARDIS control room was going to be overhaulled. Anyway, the thing is suppose to have two control rooms.

View user profile

7 Re: The End Of Tiiiiime on Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:13 pm

The Doctor wrote:
cenaris wrote:I doubt that red phone box will be the TARDIS. If it is, it's probably a temporary plot device.

Weeping Angels! The Doctor in fisticuffs! Hitting a Dalek?
Spoiler tags please next time.

I'm trying not to spoil the new series.

But I did hear that the TARDIS control room was going to be overhaulled. Anyway, the thing is suppose to have two control rooms.

They're not really spoilers since they're trailer material.

View user profile

8 Re: The End Of Tiiiiime on Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:01 pm

Watching trailers also spoil the new series. I tried to stay away from watching anything that is going to spoil the new series.

View user profile

9 Re: The End Of Tiiiiime Today at 6:15 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum