Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Dub Thee Cap'n of This Ship!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I Dub Thee Cap'n of This Ship! Empty I Dub Thee Cap'n of This Ship! Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:52 am

BenRG

BenRG

I Dub Thee Cap'n of This Ship! SA_1187_small

Well done, Squee, you've made that Denizen feel unutterably bad for even thinking about forcibly restraining you! You have a little of Hillary's manipulative ways in you after all! Laughing

2I Dub Thee Cap'n of This Ship! Empty Re: I Dub Thee Cap'n of This Ship! Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:11 am

EmfinnFZ

Is it just me, or do bad things happen when a denizen becomes sartorially differentiated from the group?

http://cityofsteam.com/

3I Dub Thee Cap'n of This Ship! Empty Re: I Dub Thee Cap'n of This Ship! Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:00 pm

CDR

Good lord!
I changed my mind.
Now I wanna ship happy bunny with Hamster JJ.
Yeah.
Im crazy like that.

4I Dub Thee Cap'n of This Ship! Empty Re: I Dub Thee Cap'n of This Ship! Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:19 pm

indrejue

indrejue

CDR wrote:Good lord!
I changed my mind.
Now I wanna ship happy bunny with Hamster JJ.
Yeah.
Im crazy like that.

haha that would be poetic justice he would be the victim of his own cursed fate by his own hands

5I Dub Thee Cap'n of This Ship! Empty "Fashion Victim" is not just phrase Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:20 am

BenRG

BenRG

I Dub Thee Cap'n of This Ship! SA_1188_small

This is basically what happens when you're standing in the way of opening day when the new season lines are on sale.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum