Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Glasses are off again :)

+5
Zero the Dragon King
DarkAngel
Sirenemarie83
Jinxed
yiangos
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Glasses are off again :) Empty Glasses are off again :) Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:44 pm

yiangos

yiangos

Glasses are off again :) SA_1140_small

And we all know what that means Smile

2Glasses are off again :) Empty Re: Glasses are off again :) Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:14 am

Jinxed

Jinxed

Pip is a waddler in the streets and a knobber in the sheets.

https://www.furaffinity.net/user/jessijinx/

3Glasses are off again :) Empty Re: Glasses are off again :) Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:13 am

Sirenemarie83

Sirenemarie83

Has he not learned anything from the last time Hillary was like that?
She's up to something, I just know it.
Let's just hope that she gets tossed out, Uncle Phil style, on her rear.

4Glasses are off again :) Empty Re: Glasses are off again :) Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:35 am

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

...goddammit, not again ^^;;;

And now she's actually living with them.

At least Pip's "li'l penguin" gets to explore Hilary's "ice cave" again. As cold as it is, at least it's an aesthetically pleasing habitat.

5Glasses are off again :) Empty Re: Glasses are off again :) Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:09 pm

Zero the Dragon King

Keep in mind that the situation is slightly different from last time, in that A.) Hilary's employment is much better than it was then, and B.) Pip is likely aware that any "relationship" between them will not be based on love.

6Glasses are off again :) Empty Re: Glasses are off again :) Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:30 pm

vevans0009

vevans0009

Oh fuck. xI

7Glasses are off again :) Empty Re: Glasses are off again :) Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:38 pm

Sauerpuss

Sauerpuss

That April fool's prank milk that the squirrels created to make Art suddenly turn fat.  Can a new batch be made up to slip to Hillary? Twisted Evil (Pip wont be interested in her after that!)

Last edited by Sauerpuss on Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:55 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Thought of a much clearer way to phrase it. + Missed the question mark.)

http://sauerpuss.anobviousdistraction.com/

8Glasses are off again :) Empty Re: Glasses are off again :) Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:16 am

SPRoss

SPRoss

I imagine Kat is now telling the Shadow Minions to hurry up.

BTW: I wonder what modifications the Squirrels are going to make to Hillery's stuff?

9Glasses are off again :) Empty Re: Glasses are off again :) Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:41 pm

CyberCorn Entropic

CyberCorn Entropic

If only it were possible to wipe that smug, self-satisfied smirk off Hilary's face.

Zero the Dragon King wrote:Keep in mind that the situation is slightly different from last time, in that A.) Hilary's employment is much better than it was then, and B.) Pip is likely aware that any "relationship" between them will not be based on love.
Assuming she still has a job after disappearing for who knows how long. Still, she would have improved networking connections, so she can probably easily land herself a new one, even if she has to sleep her way into one again.

SPRoss wrote:I imagine Kat is now telling the Shadow Minions to hurry up.

BTW: I wonder what modifications the Squirrels are going to make to Hillery's stuff?
This is probably the one time Kat hopes the squirrels don't take her "Stop making things that explode!!" complaint to heart.

http://www.freewebs.com/roadstripe/index.htm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum