Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Digital Assassin and Dirty Pair

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Digital Assassin and Dirty Pair Empty Digital Assassin and Dirty Pair Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:22 am

Pantera

Pantera

both of these - I LIKE me some girls in skin tight power suits with guns Very Happy

On the topic of this particular theme, anyone can recommend something? webcomics, anime?

2Digital Assassin and Dirty Pair Empty Re: Digital Assassin and Dirty Pair Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:18 am

vion

vion

Sorry that I can't recommend anything for you, Pantera. But I do like the ass-ass-in's sketch. (You think JJ was intentional with the butt shot and thus the title? LOL!)

3Digital Assassin and Dirty Pair Empty Re: Digital Assassin and Dirty Pair Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:53 am

Leak

Leak

But to be honest - if he hadn't called that image "Dirty Pair" I would never have made the connection; and that's coming from someone with all Dirty Pair DVDs on the shelf...

4Digital Assassin and Dirty Pair Empty Re: Digital Assassin and Dirty Pair Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:33 am

26_9

If it were "body" suit.It isn't.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum