Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Decor, Boots & Domination

+8
SPRoss
DarkAngel
allaun
mistandfog
Zero the Dragon King
vevans0009
Sirenemarie83
Silvador
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Decor, Boots & Domination Empty Decor, Boots & Domination Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:33 am

Silvador

Decor, Boots & Domination SA_1094_small

Ooooh sh- snap!

2Decor, Boots & Domination Empty Re: Decor, Boots & Domination Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:12 am

Sirenemarie83

Sirenemarie83

Nothing unusual to see he........ [pfffffffffff, spits out tea]. Hillary in a latex outfit, dominating Pip? Brain bleach please.

3Decor, Boots & Domination Empty Re: Decor, Boots & Domination Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:35 am

vevans0009

vevans0009

Wait, why did she still have this picture? She used Pip and discard him like trash. No reason to keep it.

4Decor, Boots & Domination Empty Re: Decor, Boots & Domination Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:23 pm

Zero the Dragon King

@vevans0009 - I'm guessing either:

A.) As a "trophy of conquest"

or

B.) As blackmail material

5Decor, Boots & Domination Empty Re: Decor, Boots & Domination Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:36 pm

mistandfog

vevans0009 wrote:Wait, why did she still have this picture?  She used Pip and discard him like trash.  No reason to keep it.

Either she found the perfect sub in Pip, a woman... like her might like something she sees as being so so so pathetic as Pip and has accidentally got icky feelings for him.

Or more than likely she has pictures of others she dominated as "Her thing", she is a narcissist after all. She probably watched herself do the things she does.

Also In B4 she has a shrine to what she would do to Kat given the chance.

6Decor, Boots & Domination Empty I can't see it. Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:21 pm

allaun

I am all for fan fic, that just stretches it too far. > <;; I mean, Kat would probably be an AWESOME fem dom, but I don't think she would be good at being a sub.

7Decor, Boots & Domination Empty Re: Decor, Boots & Domination Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:24 am

mistandfog

allaun wrote:

I am all for fan fic, that just stretches it too far. > <;; I mean, Kat would probably be an AWESOME fem dom, but I don't think she would be good at being a sub.

I think if it was Hillary's fantasy she would be whilst in reality you are right.

Besides that's not fanficky enough: A twitsted fan fic is Hillary Doming Art whilst Kat watches.

8Decor, Boots & Domination Empty Re: Decor, Boots & Domination Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:28 am

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Ahhahaha!

Dude, I had figured that those two were together again, this time in an even more twisted relationship...but THIS!?

9Decor, Boots & Domination Empty Re: Decor, Boots & Domination Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:13 am

SPRoss

SPRoss

That moment when you learn more about your housemate then you REALLY wanted to know.

10Decor, Boots & Domination Empty Re: Decor, Boots & Domination Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:06 am

sir-talen

sir-talen

Dude, Pip is wearing his glasses. So that was taken after she dumped him in the welfare shop arc!

Pip, you got some 'splaining to do!

http://sir-talen.deviantart.com/

11Decor, Boots & Domination Empty Re: Decor, Boots & Domination Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:38 pm

HSishi

Explains why he has her number in the phone.

12Decor, Boots & Domination Empty Re: Decor, Boots & Domination Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:20 pm

Moonman

Moonman

Could have gone my whole without having seen that image, but I guess that shit's out the window now.

13Decor, Boots & Domination Empty Re: Decor, Boots & Domination Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:29 pm

RayRentaro

I decided to check on jacks comic after a few years away. I come back, Hillary Locke has conquered Narnia.

So. . . I guess this means Pip and Hillary are back together/seeing each other again?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum