Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

~Reunited and it feels so gooood...~

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ~Reunited and it feels so gooood...~ on Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:02 am

Eh, if she's crazy enough to make love to a mannequin, I don't think she'll mind a little bit of dirt and disease.

View user profile http://mrcmwaters.blogspot.com

2 Re: ~Reunited and it feels so gooood...~ on Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:19 am

How does she even know it is the same one, after all these years?

View user profile

3 Re: ~Reunited and it feels so gooood...~ on Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:25 am

As long as its the same shape, she will get excited to it.

FREAK.

View user profile

4 Re: ~Reunited and it feels so gooood...~ on Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:43 am

Timestamp: 13m42s for the part that's relevant. (goddamn youtube...)

View user profile

5 Re: ~Reunited and it feels so gooood...~ on Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:06 pm

Yeah I think she would notice if they tried to give her a different dummy. A dummy dummy?

Okay, serious question here:

Are there germs that would exist that deep underground, that would survive, or would it actually be sanitary after having been buried 6 feet under for years?

View user profile

6 Re: ~Reunited and it feels so gooood...~ on Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:14 pm

Conchobhar wrote:Yeah I think she would notice if they tried to give her a different dummy. A dummy dummy?

Are there germs that would exist that deep underground, that would survive, or would it actually be sanitary after having been buried 6 feet under for years?
We also have to take into consideration how long it's been used as "The Princess"...so it may not have been underground since Art and Pip buried it.

View user profile http://mrcmwaters.blogspot.com

7 Re: ~Reunited and it feels so gooood...~ on Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:05 am

Conchobhar wrote:Yeah I think she would notice if they tried to give her a different dummy. A dummy dummy?

There are lots of bacteria in the ground, most of which we know very little about because they don't work with our growth techniques, because our growth techniques are derived vs. things that can infect the human body. (i.e. temperature, air, food aspects)

That said, I would hardly call it sanitary per se. Middle of the woods? Likely there's animal feces on the ground, with the rain washing it into the earth. Yeasts are everywhere, etc.

OTOH, the "princess face" wasn't part of it originally, was it? Doesn't look like it was, winding back. So maybe that wasn't buried in the ground.

Last edited by plaid_wolf on Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

8 Re: ~Reunited and it feels so gooood...~ on Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:53 pm

Hello tetanus, legionella, botulism and goodness knows what else!

View user profile

9 Re: ~Reunited and it feels so gooood...~ on Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:00 pm

I believe one of the Scandinavian counties (Finland, perhaps) offers a delicacy that's basically a fish that's been buried for ten years before being dug up and cooked.  Considering all the things that humans will happily stick in their mouths, from bird nests to pig intestines (don't potatoes and truffles grow in similar conditions to where the dummy was buried?), I doubt she'll be majorly put out by anything on the dummy.  Besides, wouldn't the airsoft folks have had it professionally cleaned when they decided to make it part of their games?

plaid_wolf wrote:That said, I would hardly call it sanitary per se. Middle of the woods? Likely there's animal feces on the ground, with the rain washing it into the earth. Yeasts are everywhere, etc.
Animal feces washing into the ground?  Like manure spread over gardens to fertilize vegetables?

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/roadstripe/index.htm

10 Wow.... on Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:31 am

What a great story arc over 40 comics long. Nicely done. Not saying it has to end yet.... Very Happy

View user profile
@CyberCorn Entropic: It's Iceland, actually, not Finland, and it is called hákarl. It is, basically rotten shark. Here's the article from Wikipedia https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hákarl

And I hope the loon catches a disease from kissing that dummy.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum