Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Color your own Scarlet

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Color your own Scarlet Empty Color your own Scarlet Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:33 pm

Zidneya

Zidneya

Hello Ladies and gentlemen today I bring you the Scarlet Stockings Interactive created by Anxietydecending one of the many fans that our little perverted hamster has all over the net.
With this little file you can Color your own Scarlet!. She can have blue eyes, she can be a redhead, she can be gray (oh wait we see her like that every day so scratch that last one).
You just click on the part of the squirrel that you want to change the color until you're satisfied (or you broke your mouse what happens first).
Then when you are finished take a screen-cap and post it so everyone can see it (but don't fill the forum with a bunch of images of 2 thousand pixels of width x height because I'm already in the dog house with Jollyjack).

http://zidneya.deviantart.com

2Color your own Scarlet Empty Re: Color your own Scarlet Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:16 am

Raptor jesus

Raptor jesus

How did you do this?
it is great

3Color your own Scarlet Empty Re: Color your own Scarlet Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:34 pm

Zidneya

Zidneya

Raptor Jesus wrote:How did you do this?
it is great
I already explained it  the one who did this was Anxietydecending. He is a great fan of Jollyjack so he has a lot of animated things of him.

Press Play

http://zidneya.deviantart.com

4Color your own Scarlet Empty Re: Color your own Scarlet Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:58 am

Riikano-Alinaris

Zid wrote:
Raptor Jesus wrote:How did you do this?
it is great
I already explained it  the one who did this was Anxietydecending. He is a great fan of Jollyjack so he has a lot of animated things of him.

Press Play

Lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum