Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

THE BUTTON

+6
Dark_Avenger
Sauerpuss
Ganthan
vevans0009
not_cenaris
BenRG
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1THE BUTTON Empty THE BUTTON Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:52 pm

BenRG

BenRG

THE BUTTON SA_0741_small

Nothing good can come of this. Nothing.

Best case scenario is that this thing just uploads malware onto Pip's PC. Worst case is that the guys are going to be playing a quick game of Global Thermonuclear War. sunny

BenRG's Rules of Life #1001 in a collection of thousands:

"If it seems too good to be true, it almost certainly IS too good to be true."

2THE BUTTON Empty Re: THE BUTTON Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:03 pm

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

*Googled*

Ooooh.

3THE BUTTON Empty Re: THE BUTTON Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:24 pm

vevans0009

vevans0009

This comic never ceases to make me laugh. Laughing

4THE BUTTON Empty Re: THE BUTTON Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:33 pm

Ganthan

Yeah, I had to do research to figure out the joke as well. I get the dreadful feeling that Pip really is the sort to choose for someone he's never met to die to get a million in cash.

BenRG wrote:Best case scenario is that this thing just uploads malware onto Pip's PC. Worst case is that the guys are going to be playing a quick game of Global Thermonuclear War. sunny

I wouldn't have gotten that reference either until a couple of months ago when I finally saw Wargames.

5THE BUTTON Empty Re: THE BUTTON Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:46 pm

Sauerpuss

Sauerpuss

Why do I have the feeling that little cracked Jack the head denizen is behind this...?

http://sauerpuss.anobviousdistraction.com/

6THE BUTTON Empty Re: THE BUTTON Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:24 am

Dark_Avenger

Dark_Avenger

Welp, the question is, who will it occur to?

and @Sauerpuss, you'd probably be right, if it weren't for the reference.

7THE BUTTON Empty Re: THE BUTTON Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:51 am

ShadOBabe

BenRG wrote:Nothing good can come of this. Nothing.
You ain't kidding... LOL!!
Oh, Pip, I think there's a reason the seller is getting rid of it for nothing (in fact less than nothing, since he'll be paying the postage)...

I can't wait to discover what disaster the undoubtedly despicable device will bring down upon our feathered friend.

http://www.shadobabe.deviantart.com

8THE BUTTON Empty Re: THE BUTTON Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:46 pm

Moonman

Moonman

THE BUTTON Seems%20legit

Last edited by Moonman on Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total

9THE BUTTON Empty Re: THE BUTTON Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:00 pm

Nighthawke

Nighthawke

Arlington Steward is an anagram, I'll bet. But when I run it through the Internet Anagram Server, I get a ton of hits. So what does it actually mean?

10THE BUTTON Empty Re: THE BUTTON Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:14 am

BenRG

BenRG

Nighthawke wrote:Arlington Steward is an anagram, I'll bet. But when I run it through the Internet Anagram Server, I get a ton of hits. So what does it actually mean?
That's the rub, isn't it? No doubt Jack will keep us guessing for a while about the mystery foe; we'll probably be able to make more of an educated guess when we find out what THE BUTTON does.

A Prediction - At least for a few strips, the running joke will be Pip and Art acting like schoolboys hovering over THE BUTTON, desperately wanting to push it but knowing that they mustn't! Twisted Evil At that point, someone (possibly Scarlet but more likely Kat) will wander up, tell them that they're being stupid and push it themselves. That's when it will all hit the fan.

11THE BUTTON Empty Re: THE BUTTON Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:49 am

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

And there will be Hilary. Somehow.

12THE BUTTON Empty Re: THE BUTTON Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:52 pm

HSishi

Hello all Smile

Nighthawke wrote:Arlington Steward is an anagram, I'll bet. But when I run it through the Internet Anagram Server, I get a ton of hits. So what does it actually mean?

Google that name (it's not an anagram) and you'll find several articles about the movie "The Box". The button thing is main part of this movie study .

//HSishi

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum