Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

No.

+8
Mr.Green
Pietja
the good samaritan
Black Mantha
cenaris
willdye
Damien Darkside
Frist
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1No.  Empty No. Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:12 pm

Frist

Frist

No.  SA_0656_small

Let's see, last year, she was a robot. This year's Halloween, she's gonna be a vampire :0!

2No.  Empty Re: No. Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:49 pm

Damien Darkside

Damien Darkside

NOM NOM NOM

The fast-track to a vampire.

willdye

willdye

By coincidence, I've been playing a video game, derived from a web comic, called "Blade Kitten":
No.  500x_bladekitten
...but it turns out she's a bounty hunter, not a vampire hunter like the other "Blade". Never mind.

4No.  Empty Re: No. Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:31 am

cenaris

cenaris

willdye wrote:By coincidence, I've been playing a video game, derived from a web comic, called "Blade Kitten":
No.  500x_bladekitten
...but it turns out she's a bounty hunter, not a vampire hunter like the other "Blade". Never mind.
I played through that. The game's much better made than Sonic 4. I'm serious there.

5No.  Empty Re: No. Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:42 pm

Black Mantha

Black Mantha

Third post is a derailment. That's quick. Rolling Eyes

Anyway, someone needs to explain to explain to the squirrel girls that in most stories vampires are depicted less glamorous. Not that I want to ruin their fun, but given what else the gang has encountered they just might succeed. Hell, even if vampires don't exist in the comic, those four might be able to preform some science and make it happen anyway.

6No.  Empty Re: No. Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:30 pm

the good samaritan

the good samaritan

Frist wrote:No.  SA_0656_small

Let's see, last year, she was a robot. This year's Halloween, she's gonna be a vampire :0!

I fear what ongodly things will occur on the onset of this kind of naievety.

By the way, her changing expressions are awesome- particularly in contrast to Art's complete lack of expression.

Good job, Art. Just say NO.

7No.  Empty Re: No. Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:42 am

Pietja

No to the blood junkies?

I bet Pip would love to be bitten by the gang of four. Very Happy

http://pietja8t8.deviantart.com/

8No.  Empty Re: No. Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:14 pm

Mr.Green

Mr.Green

Pietja wrote:No to the blood junkies?

I bet Pip would love to be bitten by the gang of four. Very Happy

Too many wrong images just popped up. Shocked

9No.  Empty Re: No. Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:31 pm

Latrans

Latrans

I'm thinking that while he might not mind a bit of playful nibbling, he'd likely object to the idea of his blood being on the *outside* of his body... I know I generally do.

10No.  Empty Re: No. Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:39 am

Pietja

Meh. I donate blood once a few months and I always love the dizzines afterwards. The I-Don't-Care attitude wich it gives me. And sleeping afterwards is killer.

Not to mention free chocolatte! Ten of them! Very Happy

Also :

No.  Zombiez

http://pietja8t8.deviantart.com/

11No.  Empty Re: No. Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:41 pm

26_9

Hallo Spec?

Ew. Seems as boring as the routine in the 454th strip was.

12No.  Empty Re: No. Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:52 pm

cenaris

cenaris

Pip should pull whatever's out of the shoestring budget pile, strap Scarlet down and make her watch it. I'm sure she'd be freaked beyond compare.

13No.  Empty Re: No. Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:31 pm

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

cenaris wrote:Pip should pull whatever's out of the shoestring budget pile, strap Scarlet down and make her watch it. I'm sure she'd be freaked beyond compare.

It would ruin her...

14No.  Empty Re: No. Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:23 pm

Latrans

Latrans

Pietja wrote:Meh. I donate blood once a few months and I always love the dizzines afterwards. The I-Don't-Care attitude wich it gives me. And sleeping afterwards is killer.

Not to mention free chocolatte! Ten of them! Very Happy

Also :

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img839/4872/zombiez.jpg

Well, I meant via some form of biting. Given the girls talents I suppose it's not so far fetched to figure they'd come up with something to extract it in a slightly more humane manner.

Also:

HAHAHA! Oh, I do find more humor in that than I probably should.

15No.  Empty Re: No. Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:33 pm

willdye

willdye

the good samaritan wrote:By the way, her changing expressions are awesome- particularly in contrast to Art's complete lack of expression.
Agreed. Each of the four panels shows a very different emotion, each of which is well-drawn by JJ. The range of emotions on her very expressive face, and the speed with which those emotions change, does a great job of conveying her youthful personality. The arc with Vanity and Kat was a good one, but the innocent enthusiasm of the squirrel girls gives the comic a kind of energy that's fun to read. It's good to see Scarlet again.

16No.  Empty Re: No. Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:12 am

BenRG

BenRG

This is semi off-topic but it fits in with willdye's last post. For some reason, I always think Scarlet's lines in an accent, a sort of semi-Japanese, semi-Central-European. It just seems to fit her wide-eyed innocence and how Jack writes her dialogue.

17No.  Empty Re: No. Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:30 am

26_9

I know this is old, but Pet Shop Boys had one funny moment in giving long cutting teeth instead of long fangs...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Niwrx19lUQg

1987, but who cares...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum