Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

To a fellow Crackdown fan...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1To a fellow Crackdown fan... Empty To a fellow Crackdown fan... Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:54 pm

the good samaritan

the good samaritan

Hey, JJ, did you know that Crackdown 2 is coming out this year? *geeks out completely* FFFFFF!

2To a fellow Crackdown fan... Empty Re: To a fellow Crackdown fan... Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:55 pm

the good samaritan

the good samaritan

Let it never be said I don't read what's on the site.

3To a fellow Crackdown fan... Empty Re: To a fellow Crackdown fan... Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:39 am

jollyjack

jollyjack
Admin

I'm aware of the game, but I'm not sure I like the idea of mutant-killing being the focus. Being a super-powered crime-fighter was the appeal of the first, and I was kinda hoping they'd continue the theme in a different city.

https://collectedcurios.forumotion.net

4To a fellow Crackdown fan... Empty Re: To a fellow Crackdown fan... Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:07 am

the good samaritan

the good samaritan

jollyjack wrote:I'm aware of the game, but I'm not sure I like the idea of mutant-killing being the focus. Being a super-powered crime-fighter was the appeal of the first, and I was kinda hoping they'd continue the theme in a different city.

Ah... when you put it that way, it kinda puts me off a little bit... Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum