Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Decontamination procedure

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Decontamination procedure Empty Decontamination procedure Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:32 pm

Black Mantha

Black Mantha
Decontamination procedure SA_1181_small

Two types of anti-bacterial handwash and one type of anti-bacterial wet wipe. Against a viral epidemic.

2Decontamination procedure Empty Re: Decontamination procedure Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:37 am

CyberCorn Entropic

CyberCorn Entropic
Black Mantha wrote:Two types of anti-bacterial handwash and one type of anti-bacterial wet wipe. Against a viral epidemic.
I noticed that, too. Then I was going to ramble on about Art overdoing it, but, really, I think he knows all this from how he burned the mask. He's just going through the motions because dealing with ulcers from overconscientious busybodies can be worse than a coronavirus.

http://www.freewebs.com/roadstripe/index.htm

3Decontamination procedure Empty Re: Decontamination procedure Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:06 pm

droidstr

CyberCorn Entropic wrote:
Looks like you have overthinked the matter, bro. Especially cuz lots of viruses drawn flying around Art.
I think it's a social satire, buy the way.

4Decontamination procedure Empty Re: Decontamination procedure Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:59 pm

Zero the Dragon King

TBF, it says "Kill-All", so maybe it's antiviral too? If it's alcohol-based, it probably is.

5Decontamination procedure Empty Re: Decontamination procedure Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:55 am

droidstr

Zero the Dragon King wrote:TBF, it says "Kill-All", so maybe it's antiviral too? If it's alcohol-based, it probably is.
TBF, it said " Anti-bac"earlier. JJ have changed it.

6Decontamination procedure Empty Re: Decontamination procedure Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:15 pm

Zero the Dragon King

Huh, I must've missed that.

Sneaky little hamster...

7Decontamination procedure Empty Re: Decontamination procedure Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:21 pm

indrejue

indrejue
Zero the Dragon King wrote:Huh, I must've missed that.

Sneaky little hamster...

omg when did it start saying kill all. I saw it first day say anti bac and kept going after. hamster must have felt from comments he screwed up and is covering his tracks his little itty bitty tracks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]