Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A little Piece of Summer

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 A little Piece of Summer on Fri May 01, 2015 5:43 am

I preferred Scarlett's description.

View user profile

2 Re: A little Piece of Summer on Fri May 01, 2015 11:51 am

I think that the cutest thing in this strip is Scarlet hanging on to the king's hand like it's the only thing that's keeping her upright. I think that's because it is the only thing keeping her upright! Very Happy I wonder if he'll realise her... unique nature?

Meanwhile, the king himself is not using one word when he can use ten. This makes him a fairly normal 'wise old wizard'-style character (not that different from a certain mischievous old lion upon whom he is doubtless based).

I'm wondering if the healing may open a completely new world of feeling for Scarlet! Poor kid; it'll be like a teenager's first kiss!

View user profile

3 Re: A little Piece of Summer on Sat May 02, 2015 6:45 pm

Scarlet is special Very Happy

So I'm sorry Mr. NotAslan, I don't think she's going to buy into, or be befuddled by your allegories & obscure explanations. She's going to recognize the science in a lot of the "magic" going on.

It's just fortunate that, when this adventure is over, she'll want to go home to her friends, & not think you're a dick when you send her there after doing your "house cleaning" for you.

View user profile

4 Re: A little Piece of Summer on Tue May 05, 2015 1:41 pm

Isn't that the guy from Kat's Jungle Queen fantasies? She's gonna be pissed she wasn't the one to go through the wardrobe.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum