Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pick pick pick ... pick ... *krak*

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Pick pick pick ... pick ... *krak* on Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:43 pm

That's a SERIOUS lack of picking skills *g*

View user profile

2 Re: Pick pick pick ... pick ... *krak* on Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:33 pm

Shocked Oww!!!

Why you used your fingy, hun? Any piece of metal would do.

View user profile

3 Re: Pick pick pick ... pick ... *krak* on Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:20 pm

That had to hurt. Could make it difficult to play the opening of "Dueling Banjos" with it bent like that. But on the bright side, it may make it easier to open the lock that way.

View user profile

4 Re: Pick pick pick ... pick ... *krak* on Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:37 pm

her mind is working like Psyducks she realized that she should be having pain but the signal of actual pain has not reached her brain yet.

View user profile

5 Re: Pick pick pick ... pick ... *krak* on Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:59 pm

Ah, that moment where you horribly injure yourself, and all your nerves go "right, I'm out. Catch you later."

indrejue wrote:her mind is working like Psyducks she realized that she should be having pain but the signal of actual pain has not reached her brain yet.

Isn't that more Slowpoke's thing?

View user profile

6 Re: Pick pick pick ... pick ... *krak* on Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 am

extraintelligence wrote:Ah, that moment where you horribly injure yourself, and all your nerves go "right, I'm out. Catch you later."

indrejue wrote:her mind is working like Psyducks she realized that she should be having pain but the signal of actual pain has not reached her brain yet.

Isn't that more Slowpoke's thing?

it's both of them actually.

View user profile

7 Re: Pick pick pick ... pick ... *krak* on Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:20 pm

Basically, JJ is making fun of Bethesda RPGs, isn't he? There is always a sort of tutorial level with something like a single-tumbler lock in it. I suspect that this entire arc is going to turn out to be a parody of those sort of games.

View user profile

8 Re: Pick pick pick ... pick ... *krak* on Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:32 am

BenRG wrote:Basically, JJ is making fun of Bethesda RPGs, isn't he? There is always a sort of tutorial level with something like a single-tumbler lock in it. I suspect that this entire arc is going to turn out to be a parody of those sort of games.

More like Fallout 1 or Fallout 2, where you can hack doors with no lockpicks at all.

Also, I hope Scarlet only cracked her fingernail.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum