Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

She'd do anything for revenge!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1She'd do anything for revenge! Empty She'd do anything for revenge! Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:13 pm

BenRG

BenRG

She'd do anything for revenge! SA_0913_small

Save the world? Forget it; she has tapestries to find. However, if she slips on a patch of ice, then she's all out to break the Eternal Winter curse! Something tells me that Scarlet has a lot to learn about heroism.

On the other hand, I think that she might be about to edit a counterpart of the Evil Overlord List, the Smart Hero List.

This is just a thought, but that looks like a slide locking bar rather than a hinged locking bar. Knowing Scarlet she is capable of spending hours trying to move something that isn't meant to move that way.

2She'd do anything for revenge! Empty Re: She'd do anything for revenge! Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:48 pm

OrlahEhontas

OrlahEhontas

Love the "Juuuust bright enough" line. With Scarlett, I would have thought it would have been more of a "OMG! I can feel my optic nerve burning like a fuse!" kind of light. Very Happy

3She'd do anything for revenge! Empty Re: She'd do anything for revenge! Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:14 pm

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Yes, I think it's sunk through the first four or five layers...

*ding*

We have comprehension.

4She'd do anything for revenge! Empty Re: She'd do anything for revenge! Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:35 pm

vevans0009

vevans0009

Well, that's one way to get her on track of things. Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum