Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.


You are not connected. Please login or register

A Pocket of Summer

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 A Pocket of Summer on Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:56 pm



Scarlet, at some point, we're going to have to sit down and talk about metaphor and alternate meanings to familiar-sounding words. Anyway, there are bits of the Narnia mythos here but other bits that sound original. That said, a Quinten Quad's idea of a solution to this particular problem could be both hot and unnecessarily messy.

If I were Scarlet, I'd only want to answer one question: "Just how would you want to access this 'pocket of summer' and just how many of my parts would you be planning to permanently remove in order to get to it?"

View user profile

2 Re: A Pocket of Summer on Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:57 pm

BenRG wrote:If I were Scarlet, I'd only want to answer one question: "Just how would you want to access this 'pocket of summer' and just how many of my parts would you be planning to permanently remove in order to get to it?"
That's what her expression in the last panel is trying to say. Suspect

And if you think about it, who needs metaphors when you have impeccable logic skills. tongue

View user profile

3 Re: A Pocket of Summer on Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:44 pm

OrlahEhontas wrote:ho needs metaphors when you have impeccable logic skills. tongue


Impeccable?


Logic?


Skills?!!!


Are we talking about the same Scarlet?
Because if you ask me she doesn't even bother to understand the science stuff that's in her head, she just let it out without even realizing what she is doing.

View user profile http://zidneya.deviantart.com

4 Re: A Pocket of Summer on Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:27 am

One of the best Scarlet's faces ever!

View user profile

5 Re: A Pocket of Summer on Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:50 am

God, Scarlet is so cute. Very Happy

View user profile

6 Re: A Pocket of Summer on Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:23 pm



Witch Queen, you say?

View user profile

7 Re: A Pocket of Summer on Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:37 pm

@Zero,

No, probably more like this one:



I mean, this is JJ we're talking about here. Can you see him resisting inserting a hyper-sexy character?

View user profile

8 Re: A Pocket of Summer on Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:12 pm

i say its bitch bunny

View user profile

9 Re: A Pocket of Summer on Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:36 pm

@BenRG - Technically she's a fairy.

View user profile

10 Re: A Pocket of Summer on Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:06 am

Scarlett's face in the last panel. Very Happy Adorable.

View user profile

11 Re: A Pocket of Summer on Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:10 pm

Zidneya wrote:
OrlahEhontas wrote:ho needs metaphors when you have impeccable logic skills. tongue
Spoiler:



Impeccable?


Logic?


Skills?!!!

Are we talking about the same Scarlet?
Because if you ask me she doesn't even bother to understand the science stuff that's in her head, she just let it out without even realizing what she is doing.

Once again the need for a BBCode sarcasm/snaky font style rears it's ugly head. geek

View user profile

12 Re: A Pocket of Summer on Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:18 am

BenRG wrote:@Zero,

No, probably more like this one:



I mean, this is JJ we're talking about here. Can you see him resisting inserting a hyper-sexy character?

Hyper-sexy? Uh...

Just, exactly, what part of that does Angelina Jolie fit into... precisely?

View user profile

13 Re: A Pocket of Summer on Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:52 pm

Silvador wrote:Just, exactly, what part of that does Angelina Jolie fit into... precisely?

Everybody has their own standards of beauty! Cool

View user profile

14 Re: A Pocket of Summer on Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:34 am

Actually, since 5carlet is capable of opening _operating_ washing machine and 1,5V battery gives her electroshock (even 9V ones only feels sour, but nothing stronger)...

... as result, I gladly expect such moments to be hints for something. Just like "Whodunit" kind of detective fiction.

View user profile

15 Re: A Pocket of Summer Today at 9:54 pm

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum