Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

900!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 900!! on Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:49 pm

Strip 900, Congrats JJ  Very Happy

Anyway, Gorillas with wings?

View user profile

2 Re: 900!! on Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:06 pm

Woo-hoo! Strip 900!

Let us commemorate this grand occasion with...the dawning suspension that the "Great Wizard Thumbless" - to whom Scarlet has entrusted with her well being - might be kind of useless.

Yep, that's pretty much par for the course Neutral

View user profile

3 Re: 900!! on Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:50 pm

arthurnonimus wrote:Anyway, Gorillas with wings?
And really tiny wings at that. Must work on the principle of the bumblebee. Nobody told 'em they can't fly, so they do it anyways. Then add in the 600 pound gorilla factor (you know, "How does the 600 pound gorilla fly?")...

DarkAngel wrote:Woo-hoo! Strip 900!

Let us commemorate this grand occasion with...the dawning suspension that the "Great Wizard Thumbless" - to whom Scarlet has entrusted with her well being - might be kind of useless.

Yep, that's pretty much par for the course Neutral

Also, pretty much a given with a name like "Thumbless"

And congratulations on #900, sir. May you have many more fine offerings in store for us unworthy recipients. cheers

View user profile

4 Re: 900!! on Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:28 am

Yes I can.
No you can't.
Yes I can.
No you can't.
Yes I can.
No you can't.
Yes I can.
No you can't...

View user profile

5 Re: 900!! on Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:46 am

Flying monkeys turned up to 11! Wow! Ephibia obviously doesn't have anything compared to these guys' boss!

View user profile

6 Re: 900!! on Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:49 pm

I don't know if they can see them. However I'm pretty damn sure that they can hear them.

Also Gorillas with coats and ties? I bet they work for a woman.

View user profile http://zidneya.deviantart.com

7 Re: 900!! on Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:52 pm

Dude, I am starting to think that you have no idea what goes on in your screwy world! Your endangering SCARLET for godsakes!!! 8O

View user profile

8 Re: 900!! on Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:24 pm

i still have those knives ready if the hamster screws this up Suspect

View user profile

9 Re: 900!! on Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:28 pm

indrejue wrote:i still have those knives ready if the hamster screws this up  Suspect
I dunno, this is the 900 strip so instead of waiting for the worst I think I should sent jollyjack a congratulation card or something. You know something to make him know that we appreciate all his work. Because let's face it he has no obligation to be publishing this comic for free when he can easily charge for seeing it and earn more money.

View user profile http://zidneya.deviantart.com

10 Re: 900!! on Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:00 am

vevans0009 wrote:Dude, I am starting to think that you have no idea what goes on in your screwy world!  Your endangering SCARLET for godsakes!!! 8O

indrejue wrote:i still have those knives ready if the hamster screws this up  Suspect

Do you seriously think this worse than Jack's invasion of the denisons?

Come to think of it - what if they work for Jack?   Shocked
He's loony enough for it!

View user profile

11 Re: 900!! on Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:57 am

more like i am upset he is trying to make fun of narnia. his work has been good so i am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for now but his satire of this is grating.

View user profile

12 Re: 900!! on Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:48 am

indrejue wrote:more like i am upset he is trying to make fun of narnia.  his work has been good so i am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for now but his satire of this is grating.

Making fun of Narnia is the only way you'd get me within a mile of it, found the books a snorefest in school - movies didn't help any!

View user profile

13 Re: 900!! Today at 6:14 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum