Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey, if you have a moment...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hey, if you have a moment... on Mon May 05, 2014 2:06 pm

Well... I just discovered the sequential art comics and i loved them, long story short, i was wondering if you could show me how to draw scarlet? After reading the 850+ pages (lol, most I've read in a whiile) i want to draw'em (its a thing i do sometimes after discovering new stuff) i just wanted to know how you go about drawing her/them (steps) uhh... Im not familiar with how blogs work... Soo... Im a noob at blogging... Newbie... If not, i was just curious... :/

View user profile

2 fanart process on Mon May 05, 2014 11:57 pm

Not the brightest bulb wrote:Well... I just discovered the sequential art comics and i loved them, long story short, i was wondering if you could show me how to draw scarlet? After reading the 850+ pages (lol, most I've read in a whiile) i want to draw'em (its a thing i do sometimes after discovering new stuff) i just wanted to know how you go about drawing her/them (steps) uhh... Im not familiar with how blogs work... Soo... Im a noob at blogging... Newbie... If not, i was just curious... :/

hi there, i think there´s no one who can do it better than jolly jack, jeje but i made this, i hope that could be usefull to you, saludos

View user profile

3 Re: Hey, if you have a moment... on Tue May 06, 2014 12:58 pm

i just realized something from your sketch scarlet has no freaking teeth not even the buck teeth that all rodents have what the heck. i had to go back at look at every strip and sure enough neither her nor kat had any teeth

View user profile

4 Re: Hey, if you have a moment... on Tue May 06, 2014 1:35 pm

indrejue wrote:i just realized something from your sketch scarlet has no freaking teeth not even the buck teeth that all rodents have what the heck.  i had to go back at look at every strip and sure enough neither her nor kat had any teeth

i just took the last pic of scarlet i saw, jaja , its one of the last´s images from sequential art, of course i made some changes, but in fact i didn´t do her teeth, but the teeth appears depends on the expression, i think of course

View user profile

5 Re: Hey, if you have a moment... on Tue May 06, 2014 2:26 pm

How do i post pictures from my phone (if i can)? I wanna show why i wanted to know how to draw her like he does... Youll understand if i can show you... (Old vs. new) i redrew a sketch... And it looks... Well youll (maybe) see...

View user profile

6 Re: Hey, if you have a moment... on Tue May 06, 2014 2:27 pm

Uop, nevermind i figured it owt... one sec...

View user profile

7 Re: Hey, if you have a moment... on Tue May 06, 2014 2:45 pm

[url=https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=5&u=18852557][img]

Ok... I doubt this worked but... Thats the pic... I guess

View user profile

8 Re: Hey, if you have a moment... on Tue May 06, 2014 2:47 pm

Yeah... Well that sucks, due to copyright blah, i cant show it... Thanks for the vid tho, Smile

View user profile

9 Re: Hey, if you have a moment... on Tue May 06, 2014 2:55 pm

Not the brightest bulb wrote:[url=https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=5&u=18852557]
i think you did a GREAT job, Nice Very Happy

" />

View user profile

10 Re: Hey, if you have a moment... on Tue May 06, 2014 5:35 pm

How did you...?

View user profile

11 Re: Hey, if you have a moment... on Tue May 06, 2014 5:35 pm

Computer?...

View user profile

12 Re: Hey, if you have a moment... on Tue May 06, 2014 5:38 pm

Oh, heres jolly's image:[url=https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=6&u=18852557][img]
(The one mines based off of) this is why i asked... I cant do simple for some reason...

View user profile

13 Re: Hey, if you have a moment... on Tue May 06, 2014 6:06 pm

'As jus' how-iee' doo

View user profile

14 Re: Hey, if you have a moment... on Tue May 06, 2014 6:28 pm

regitsammo wrote:
Not the brightest bulb wrote:[url=https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=5&u=18852557]
i think you did a GREAT job, Nice Very Happy

" />

how did Fry from Futurama put it? oh yeah: SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!!

View user profile

15 Re: Hey, if you have a moment... on Tue May 06, 2014 6:33 pm

Not the brightest bulb wrote:How did you...?

jeje just, "right click" on the image, and "copy address link" (in spanish is "copiar direccion de enlace"), and that link adress is the "chosen one", jejeje  Razz 

View user profile

16 Re: Hey, if you have a moment... on Tue May 06, 2014 8:02 pm

It mustve just been because my phone is crap, but thanks guys! :p

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum