Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Light Bulb...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Light Bulb... on Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:56 pm



So glad she finally realized it. Now lets see if she can get over all the video Pip took.

View user profile

2 Re: Light Bulb... on Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:53 pm

No pranking on her? Well ... I hope for the fun when Kat goes on her "You dumbed me up" revenge rampage.

View user profile

3 Re: Light Bulb... on Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:54 pm

Welcome back you sexy and smart kitty! cheers 

View user profile

4 Re: Light Bulb... on Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:41 pm

HSishi wrote:No pranking on her? Well ... I hope for the fun when Kat goes on her "You dumbed me up" revenge rampage.

she's back to normal now and that's all I care about. as for the revenge rampage.............. Shocked Suspect  affraid Shocked  Suspect affraid Shocked ....................it is likely that there will be no survivors.

View user profile

5 Re: Light Bulb... on Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:03 pm

Welcome back Kat. Enjoy the humiliation.

View user profile

6 Re: Light Bulb... on Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:16 pm

Apparently the victim remembers EVERYTHING from her period of dumbness. I wonder if anyone warned Pip about this?

View user profile

7 Re: Light Bulb... on Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:53 pm

SPRoss wrote:Apparently the victim remembers EVERYTHING from her period of dumbness. I wonder if anyone warned Pip about this?

If not, then I'm afraid he's a dead man.

View user profile

8 Re: Light Bulb... on Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:14 pm

kats face is just sooo good... dont let her near anything she can use for weapons... or u are dead

View user profile

9 Re: Light Bulb... on Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:35 pm

vevans0009 wrote:Welcome back you sexy and smart kitty! cheers 

Yay, Kat's back!

View user profile

10 Re: Light Bulb... on Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:21 am

Next problem, who's going to tell Kat that Hillary is making videos of "Oil Derrick" kitty turned reality TV 'star'. I volunteer Pip! (without the stupid gun)

View user profile

11 Re: Light Bulb... on Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:29 am

Mmmm….. Stupidity hangover

That must be a bitch.

View user profile http://zidneya.deviantart.com

12 Re: Light Bulb... on Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:44 am

I stumbled upon this comic a week ago and I've already caught up with it; it's one of the best things I've ever read!
I can't tell if Kat's gonna go for revenge or go hide in a corner.

View user profile

13 Re: Light Bulb... on Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:51 am

I'd certainly let Kat lock herself in her room or do whatever she needs to do to get over what happened. I'd also ask the Squirrels, nicely, to delete any recordings they may have of doped!Kat; for the sake of friendship.

View user profile

14 Re: Light Bulb... on Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:28 am

Where's the fun in that? Smile

View user profile

15 Re: Light Bulb... on Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:04 pm

BenRG wrote:I'd certainly let Kat lock herself in her room or do whatever she needs to do to get over what happened. I'd also ask the Squirrels, nicely, to delete any recordings they may have of doped!Kat; for the sake of friendship.

you remember that scene in Batman Returns where Selina Kyle comes back to her apartment after being thrown out a window by Max Schreck? I imagine her doing the exact same thing..........Hi, honey I'm home...oh I forgot, I'm not married.

View user profile

16 Re: Light Bulb... on Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:01 pm

Zidneya wrote:Mmmm….. Stupidity hangover

Something of a redundant statement, don'cha think?

swordy537 wrote:I stumbled upon this comic a week ago and I've already caught up with it; it's one of the best things I've ever read!
I can't tell if Kat's gonna go for revenge or go hide in a corner.
I agree! It's hilarious and I have to vote for the corner....

Followed by "Vengeance!!!", wherein everyone had best be out of the area (i.e.: 161 KM radius from ground zero(Kat)) if they wish to survive.  Laughing

View user profile

17 Re: Light Bulb... Today at 6:00 pm

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum