Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

First attempt at a Denizen Plushie

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1First attempt at a Denizen Plushie Empty First attempt at a Denizen Plushie Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:30 am

mrbenebob

First attempt at a Denizen Plushie Denize10

Aww, isn't he adorable Very Happy

I decided to make him without any legs so he could actually stand up by himself, I'm hoping to be able to put some sort of weight in the bottom of future versions so he's less toppleable.

Anyway, what do you guys think? Any suggestions or questions are welcome Smile

2First attempt at a Denizen Plushie Empty Re: First attempt at a Denizen Plushie Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:05 am

arthurnonimus

What's he made from?

3First attempt at a Denizen Plushie Empty Re: First attempt at a Denizen Plushie Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:55 am

jollyjack

jollyjack
Admin

Splendid! Very Happy

It doesn't really need it, but if you wanted to add legs, you could just add a couple of flimsy struts. It'd make him look like he's sat down Smile

https://collectedcurios.forumotion.net

4First attempt at a Denizen Plushie Empty Re: First attempt at a Denizen Plushie Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:14 am

vevans0009

vevans0009

This makes me wonder what the denizens are doing lately.

5First attempt at a Denizen Plushie Empty Re: First attempt at a Denizen Plushie Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:38 am

mrbenebob

arthurnonimus: Just black and white felt, and polyester filling. Black string to hold him together but glue for the eyes.

Thanks Jack! Very Happy Yes I was thinking of doing that on one and sit him on the edge of something Smile

vevans0009: Indeed, I don't think we've seen them since the bedsprings incident xD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum