Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Top 10 things I'd like to see in future SA strips

+3
Zidneya
indrejue
VM893
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

VM893

VM893

1. A story that explains how Art, Kat, and Pip ended up sharing the same apartment.

2. The return of Jack and OZBASIC.

3. More stories involving Kat and Vanity.

4. Introducing at long last Art, Kat, and Pip's neighbors.

5. Bringing back the Russian/Pipingrad cabdriver Crazy Sven.

6. Expanding on minor characters like Kat's boss Ann and Art's co-worker Seldon (I'd especially like to see more of Seldon).

7.Something where Kat gets drunk and Art, Pip and the squirrels shave her head when she passes out....yeah I know it's been done already with Art, but I'd like to see this happen to a different character

8. a parallel universe where Kat is a superhero (JJ will finally be able to tell the story he's always wanted to tell)

9. Progress in Art and Kat's "relationship" (I don't know what, but at least something). cheers 

10. Art getting his brain zapped by one of the squirels' experiments (I don't know how, but hear me out), and thinking and acting like Nicolas Cage (think a combo of Cage in Deadfall, Wicker-Man, Face/Off, Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance, National Treasure 2 (the part at Buckingham palace), Vampire's Kiss, Bad Lieutenant, the list goes on....what can I say? Nicolas Cage going f***ing nuts cracks me up...and i'd like to see Art doing s**t like that....I'm a Vampire!!! I'm a Vampire!!! I'm a Vampire!!! I'm a Vampire!!! I'm a Vampire!!!........no, no, not the bees. NOT THE BEES!!!! aaaaaah they're in my eyes. MY EYES!!! AAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAARRGH UAAAAAAAAARRRGH!!!.....have you ever been dragged to the sidewalk and beaten until you...PISSSED! BLOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!).  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Last edited by VM893 on Thu May 08, 2014 3:31 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I changed my mind on some of them.)

indrejue

indrejue

the agoraphobia is hardwired so they are not getting over that unless they rewrite themselves to get rid of it which could have very dier consequences including but not limited to a loss of all memories and a loss of any of their self identity or their ability to do amazing things when together

VM893

VM893

ok true, but then you said "could" have dire consequences. that does not 100% mean that it will. also i think what I am getting across with the overcoming the agoraphobia is this: has it occurred to anyone that with the right motivation they could fight it off with willpower? or you may be right about your statement...but how can anyone know for certain whether one or the other is correct?.........

Hmmm, a thought occurs. Maybe numbers 2 and 8 can work hand in hand during the same story arc. Think about it. The only place where the hard wired agoraphobia can be shut down is within the computer systems of Quinten Labs...now that is a brilliant setup in my opinion.

Zidneya

Zidneya

General Zod wrote:1. A story that explains how Art, Kat, and Pip ended up sharing the same apartment.
2. The return of Jack and OZBASIC.
3. More stories involving Kat and Vanity.
4. Introducing at long last Art, Kat, and Pip's neighbors.
5. Bringing back the Russian/Pipingrad cabdriver Crazy Sven.
6. Expanding on minor characters like Kat's boss Ann and Art's co-worker Seldon (I'd especially like to see more of Seldon).
7. Art, Kat, and Pip's reactions to the controversial endings of certain Game of Thrones episodes (those of you who've seen the show may know what I'm talking about).
8. Scarlet's sisters overcoming their Agorophobia.
9. Progress in Art and Kat's "relationship" (I don't know what, but at least something).
10. more jokes attacking M. Night Shyamalan (for too long has the guy who nearly destroyed Avatar: The Last Airbender with a disaster opus adaptation and somehow briefly took away all likability and charm from Mark Wahlberg and  Will Smith (although with Wahberg it's twice counting Seth Macfarlane's Ted...god how I hate that movie) stayed off of the Hamster's radar).

No offense but you realize that if you've had wrote instead of " Top 10 things I'd like to see in future SA strips"  to  "Top 10 things WE'LL like to see in future SA strips", and had transformed your choices into a poll  you would have spoken for the rest of us so JollyJack would have taken your requests more seriously right?

But to be honest I don't think that is needed the stories plots have been advancing very well so far. For example my opinions are:

1. I don't think is needed and if Jollyjack would have planned to show that he would have done it from the beginning.

2. Oh we already know they are coming maybe for the final part of the webcomic I think.

3. Only if Pip and Art are there as well(and not in the background or in a sub story, I'm talking to involve someone else in the madness of their lives), adding a secondary character to an arc and give him or her a primary role always gives a new flavor to the story and event(like the Hilary Pip arc). 

4. Why? 

5. Yeap.

6. Again why? you expect that every single character has to have a background and a relevance? This is a webcomic.

7. And why not Lost?, or Alphas? or a cartoon like Young justice? Yeah you were shocked by the Game of Thrones episode but let's be realistic that doesn't mean that everyone has to talk about it besides they already have they're own story, The Cameron arc is already a well developed arc that already involves a real live elements of todays entertainment culture. 

8. You do realize that if that happens they might go and live by their own ERGO leaving us so I gotta ask "ARE YOU NUTS?" 

9. In that area I'm okay anyway, if it happens good and if it doesn't I won't feel bad about it. 

10. See point number 7

http://zidneya.deviantart.com

bored...

bored...

- Art approaching the think tank with the energy bill
- Pip's reaction to a catastrophic hard drive crash
- More crazy eastern Europeans
- Further adventures of Leonard
- Catnip

Zero the Dragon King

My list:

* More time travel shenanigans.

* Kat and Art finally resolve their UST, whether intentionally or due to external forces (mind control, coercion by aliens, plain old booze, etc).

* The above resulting in Kat getting knocked up.

* More development of Hillary's character and/or past (i.e. the previously mentioned time travel resulting in Hillary's little past self being pulled into the present).

SPRoss

SPRoss

*Pip discovers he has a son.

arthurnonimus

1. Yeah, that would be cool.

2. Nah, I'm good without that little psycho. Cool 

3. Ooh, Vanity - yeah let's do that!! Wink 

4. Who cares?

5. Kill it, Kill it now!! Evil or Very Mad 

6. Yawn.

7. Yeah, no.

8. I taste bile.

9. I know playing with a live grenade sounds like fun there but lets not, okay!

10. We just almost lost Kat and you want to through Art to the wind? Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum