Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Retardium

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Retardium on Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:15 am

Well done Jack, well done.

View user profile

2 Re: Retardium on Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:51 am

Yeah, f*ck them.
We may not use it but it OUR Retardium. GTFO alien scum.

View user profile http://www.airpatrolonline.net

3 Re: Retardium on Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:13 am

Almost passed out I was laughing so hard!

View user profile

4 Re: Retardium on Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:53 am

Yeah, The Human Race really has that in spades.

View user profile

5 Re: Retardium on Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:01 pm

wolfman-al wrote:Yeah, f*ck them.
We may not use it but it OUR Retardium. GTFO alien scum.


If we did find a way to use it, I fear that the Oil companies would work around the clock to make sure it never goes on the market...especially if it's cheap, clean, and renewable. i swear, those bastards give more s**ts about their own wallets than they do about the environment.

View user profile

6 Re: Retardium on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:18 pm

Wait, I assume by posing as these horrid celebrities and producing crap like reality shows, aren't they pushing the worst aspects of humanity to make more Retardium.... yeah seriously let them die out.

View user profile

7 Re: Retardium on Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:08 pm

Chaos Sepher wrote:Wait, I assume by posing as these horrid celebrities and producing crap like reality shows, aren't they pushing the worst aspects of humanity to make more Retardium.... yeah seriously let them die out.

I think this is one of those "Chicken and Egg" situations... Our race isn't known for always making the greatest of decisions. Trusting Politicians, Drinking Grain Alcohol, Taking dating advice after drinking said alcohol, Marrying Direct Family. Frankly I'd have written a contract to get the biggest offenders off the planet in exchange for some useful Tech... PLEASE Take Honey Booboo, or Duck Dynasty just give us something useful in return!

View user profile

8 Re: Retardium on Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:39 pm

How can you group Honey Booboo and Duck Dynasty together...  Mad 

But very nice twist... Also who gave Kat a gun?? And how much do you wanna bet Art's going to be shot in the ass with it?

View user profile

9 Re: Retardium on Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:48 pm

General Zod wrote:
wolfman-al wrote:Yeah, f*ck them.
We may not use it but it OUR Retardium. GTFO alien scum.


If we did find a way to use it, I fear that the Oil companies would work around the clock to make sure it never goes on the market...especially if it's cheap, clean, and renewable. i swear, those bastards give more s**ts about their own wallets than they do about the environment.

I watched a documentary by the Yes Men

Apparently those guys honestly believe that they are not hurting the environment at all, and are, in fact, helping it in some cases

They are complete lunatics

View user profile

10 Re: Retardium on Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:36 pm

Instead of coming with a response this strip left me with more doubts than answers.

Why England?(I assume the Sequential Art story develops in England because of the several stereotypes that had appeared all over the strips) when everyone knows that the American Retardium surpass with both quality and quantity. And my country(Mexico) don't fall of short either.

Why make crappy TV programs? Why not instead drug the human population with the same drug that they gave to Kat and the other scientists.

So James Cameron is against the aliens getting their Retardium? Michael Moore I believe that or Davis Guggenheim or Naomi Klein yeah sure even Danny Glover would make sense but James Cameron?

And all this about deceiving humans with electronic media and false idols so they can produce the energy we need sounds like a copy of Matrix by the way.

Icalasari wrote:
I watched a documentary by the Yes Men

Apparently those guys honestly believe that they are not hurting the environment at all, and are, in fact, helping it in some cases

They are complete lunatics

If you think that the Yes Men are crazy I wouldn't recommend you to visit Stormfront.org.

View user profile http://zidneya.deviantart.com

11 Re: Retardium on Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:03 pm

wolfman-al wrote:Yeah, f*ck them.
We may not use it but it OUR Retardium. GTFO alien scum.

I remember a scene in the Matrix talking about turning people into nothing more than batteries. For that, I have to agree F*ck with a Big Black D*ck.

View user profile

12 Re: Retardium on Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:13 pm

Zid wrote:Instead of coming with a response this strip left me with more doubts than answers.

Why England?(I assume the Sequential Art story develops in England because of the several stereotypes that had appeared all over the strips) when everyone knows that the American Retardium surpass with both quality and quantity. And my country(Mexico) don't fall of short either.

Why make crappy TV programs? Why not instead drug the human population with the same drug that they gave to Kat and the other scientists.

So James Cameron is against the aliens getting their Retardium? Michael Moore I believe that or Davis Guggenheim or Naomi Klein yeah sure even Danny Glover would make sense but James Cameron?

And all this about deceiving humans with electronic media and false idols so they can produce the energy we need sounds like a copy of Matrix by the way.

Icalasari wrote:
I watched a documentary by the Yes Men

Apparently those guys honestly believe that they are not hurting the environment at all, and are, in fact, helping it in some cases

They are complete lunatics

If you think that the Yes Men are crazy I wouldn't recommend you to visit Stormfront.org.


oh my god, it just hit me...Cameron wants to expose the aliens because he's after the same thing they're after. Once they're out of the way, the "retardium" will be his for the taking.

View user profile

13 Re: Retardium on Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:42 pm

The harvesting of unused "Retardium" aside, the ethics of capturing and drugging people to create more "Retardium" is a little dubious. It certainly doesn't help the alien's case for amnesty in this situation. They should be either shipped off or be paying for it, given their behaviour.

Also, "Retardium" would be in a chemical relationship with Administratium would it?
See, http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/administ.htm

View user profile

14 Re: Retardium on Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:06 am

Zid wrote:Why make crappy TV programs? Why not instead drug the human population with the same drug that they gave to Kat and the other scientists.

Liquid retardium in the darts.....if they use it as a power source for their tech they could refine it and shoot people with it as well.

View user profile

15 Re: Retardium on Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:38 am

DavidGreen wrote:
Also, "Retardium" would be in a chemical relationship with Administratium would it?

I would think that Administratium would be the catalyst that begins the reaction which produces Retardium. However I'm sure that the reaction would be self sustaining after that. I have been wrong before though tongue .

View user profile

16 Re: Retardium on Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:49 am

Of course now defeating the aliens is much more simple, if our heroes still want to do so. Tell the oil companies that human stupidity can be refined into a clean, plentiful energy source, and they will spend billions in public education and entertaining, educational television shows, just to maintain their stranglehold on energy reserves.

View user profile http://www.gilberti-industries.com/

17 Re: Retardium on Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:45 am

Checks TV guide. "My God!!! What could they possibly be doing with all that power!?!Shocked 

View user profile

18 Re: Retardium on Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:31 pm

Well, Einstein did say that human stupidity is a limitless natural resource. So, if someone did work out how to turn it into either a power source or the catalyst for the same, it would be an inexhaustible gold-mine for them.

BTW - I'm half-inclined to call 'BS' on Simon's story.

View user profile

19 Re: Retardium on Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:37 am

You realize this guy has just said that the planet Earth is the most retarded planet in the entire universe?

If that wasn't probably true, I'd be telling Art to go ahead and shoot 'im.

View user profile

20 Re: Retardium on Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:40 am

I'm just going to assume that Retardium is found within the brainwaves of idiots and that the reality shows are made as a way to produce even greater quantities of it.

View user profile

21 Re: Retardium on Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:56 am

Zidneya wrote:Instead of coming with a response this strip left me with more doubts than answers.

Why England?(I assume the Sequential Art story develops in England because of the several stereotypes that had appeared all over the strips) when everyone knows that the American Retardium surpass with both quality and quantity. And my country(Mexico) don't fall of short either.

Why make crappy TV programs? Why not instead drug the human population with the same drug that they gave to Kat and the other scientists.

So James Cameron is against the aliens getting their Retardium? Michael Moore I believe that or Davis Guggenheim or Naomi Klein yeah sure even Danny Glover would make sense but James Cameron?

And all this about deceiving humans with electronic media and false idols so they can produce the energy we need sounds like a copy of Matrix by the way.

The process of cultural osmosis causes the concentration of idiots per populous to be about equal. The difference is that in the US, we allow our idiots to go about in public, giving the false impression that we have more idiots than usual.

As said previously, the drug is probably made from concentrated retardium. Obviously, reintroducing the fuel back into its source would defeat the purpose of harvesting it. Instead, they invest a small amount to greatly amplify the output.

Also said previously, James Cameron probably wants the retardium to himself. After all, why else would he make the movies he makes?

That's not a question, but yes, one can draw some parallels between this arc and The Matrix. That being said, calling it a copy is a bit extreme.

View user profile

22 Re: Retardium on Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:50 am

The drug can't be liquid retardium - Retardium doesn't have any physical form in this dimension.

View user profile

23 Re: Retardium on Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:06 am

cruelar wrote:The drug can't be liquid retardium - Retardium doesn't have any physical form in this dimension.

I think the Darwin Awards might have something to say about that statement.

View user profile

24 Re: Retardium Today at 5:14 pm

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Similar topics

-

» Retardium

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum