Please tell me she's dumb enough to don't know how to use a gun.
Dumb and claws, lethal combo!!
9 Re: Dumb and claws, lethal combo!! on Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:10 am
DarkAngel wrote:Depends on the dope.BraePat wrote:She's already doped up, more dope isn't going to make much of a difference.
Still, if it were possible to OD on stupid there'd probably be a lot less people around
I have an idea how this dope works.
0. It makes people happy if high-dosed.
That's why Kat has so shiny eyes - she's on the top of happiness.
And now one of the following should be correct:
1. Actually, this thing may improve your IQ (math, reaction, all the stuff why people with high IQ used to be promoted to lieutenants in US army in 40's).
But your social traits and abilities, behavior, charisma etc. will fall, making you look dumb in anyone's eyes.
Sort of "failed IQ booster".
I wonder whether it is linked to the squirrels.
2. It is a derivative of LSD-25 (LSD uses serotonin-for receptors, not dopamine-for ones). It both gives hallucinations and pleasant feel in the same time.
2,5. It;s a mix of 2 and 3
3. It also may be a derivative of such an "uninvestigated" thing as Prozac (it's actual way of work is not completely revealed, but it is related with cocaine's way of work).
4. Or it's a special replacement of alcohol (any shy person knows, that alcohol may unleash the worst sides of him/her), made special for draft beer.
10 Re: Dumb and claws, lethal combo!! on Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:47 am
Well, someone in a previous topic mentioned the possibility that a big enough overdose could reduce the victim to a near-catatonic shell incapable of doing anything more than staring off into space and moaning unintelligibly (ala Apathy Syndrome).
13 Re: Dumb and claws, lethal combo!! Today at 6:13 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum