Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Pip is Gay?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Pip is Gay? on Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:13 pm



pip do you have a secret fetish with blue people or Mr Cameroon

View user profile

2 Re: Pip is Gay? on Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:09 pm

That or he's bisexual

View user profile

3 Re: Pip is Gay? on Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:19 pm

I don't think Pip is gay, just strange ... very, very, very, strange.

View user profile

4 Re: Pip is Gay? on Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:55 pm

Even though I love Avatar. I hate seeing a aging movie master painting himsef to look like one of the Nav'i. It just does not look right at all!pale 

View user profile

5 Re: Pip is Gay? on Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:19 pm

I wouldn't say "gay" but after the Hillary thing I could possibly see him expand his horizons...

View user profile

6 Re: Pip is Gay? on Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:13 pm

I think Pip is more interested in the resale price of photos like that. Look back at the Vanity arc and how he reacted to that, or the Fern episode. (Not to mention Hillary) Not gay, just strange and always looking for the best profit.

View user profile

7 Re: Pip is Gay? on Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:49 pm

You say Gay.
I say BRILLIANT. Cool 

View user profile http://zidneya.deviantart.com

8 Re: Pip is Gay? on Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:54 pm

AND DON'T GIVE ME THE BLACKMAIL IS WRONG SPEECH BECAUSE AFTER ALL CAMERON STARTED IT!!

View user profile http://zidneya.deviantart.com

9 Re: Pip is Gay? on Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:53 pm

Zid wrote:AND DON'T GIVE ME THE BLACKMAIL IS WRONG SPEECH BECAUSE AFTER ALL CAMERON STARTED IT!!
um, you sure that it wasn't Jimmy Stewart in Rear Window who started it, chief? You know, where he threatened to expose Raymond Burr as a murderer, or am I confusing blackmail with something else now? Question

View user profile

10 Re: Pip is Gay? on Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:56 pm

for the record, I was trying to make a joke in the last comment. Goodnight Everybody.

View user profile

11 Re: Pip is Gay? on Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:36 pm

One last thing....Mr. Cameroon?

View user profile

12 Re: Pip is Gay? on Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:28 pm

Gypsy Danger wrote:um, you sure that it wasn't Jimmy Stewart in Rear Window who started it, chief? You know, where he threatened to expose Raymond Burr as a murderer, or am I confusing blackmail with something else now? Question
Jimmy Stewart???, Rear Window???, Raymond Burr???? Shocked 
Dude I'm from MÉXICO Evil or Very Mad  what you think that I grew up watching movies from a foreign country from 1954??? I had to google it to know what you where talking about. Tipicall first world mentality you think that everyone knows everything about your culture, but you don't know much about others. What if I started talking about Mauricio Garcés, La doña, Cantinflas or Tin Tan? Do you know who they are? Jimmy Stewart? Can you believe that? When Jimmy Stewart died I was eleven years old. Dude if your'e gonna use references use a Back to the Future, Darkwing Duck, Mad Max, Ghostbusters, Rocky I dunno Suspect something closer to our time.

View user profile http://zidneya.deviantart.com

13 Re: Pip is Gay? on Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:20 am

WTF Pip? WTAF?

View user profile

14 Re: Pip is Gay? on Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:59 am

Ok, so maybe that reference was too obscure. How about this, Art blackmailed Hilary with Dirty photos of her a while back. Or remember that Batman: The Animated Series episode Joker's Favor? Hope so, because how can you not remember that show? IT KICKED ASS!!!

View user profile

15 Re: Pip is Gay? on Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:03 am

Apologies for being your typical ignorant American. Major apologies from myself, good sirs.

View user profile

16 Re: Pip is Gay? on Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:18 am

Zid wrote:
Gypsy Danger wrote:um, you sure that it wasn't Jimmy Stewart in Rear Window who started it, chief? You know, where he threatened to expose Raymond Burr as a murderer, or am I confusing blackmail with something else now? Question
Jimmy Stewart???, Rear Window???, Raymond Burr???? Shocked 
Dude I'm from MÉXICO Evil or Very Mad  what you think that I grew up watching movies from a foreign country from 1954??? I had to google it to know what you where talking about. Tipicall first world mentality you think that everyone knows everything about your culture, but you don't know much about others. What if I started talking about Mauricio Garcés, La doña, Cantinflas or Tin Tan? Do you know who they are? Jimmy Stewart? Can you believe that? When Jimmy Stewart died I was eleven years old. Dude if your'e gonna use references use a Back to the Future, Darkwing Duck, Mad Max, Ghostbusters, Rocky I dunno Suspect something closer to our time.
The fact you are from Mexico doesn't exactly imply one knows everything about you, your interests or what you have experienced in life. So don't explode like that just because you don't get a reference. Everyone has to google up something in their life.


That's just to clarify things.

View user profile

17 Re: Pip is Gay? on Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:19 pm

Gypsy Danger wrote:Ok, so maybe that reference was too obscure. How about this, Art blackmailed Hilary with Dirty photos of her a while back. Or remember that Batman:  The Animated Series episode Joker's Favor? Hope so, because how can you not remember that show? IT KICKED ASS!!!
For me the "Harley's Holiday" was the episode that KICKED ASS!!! from all the animated series.

View user profile http://zidneya.deviantart.com

18 Re: Pip is Gay? on Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:11 am

I still think it's anyone's guess who is the real Black Hat here. Yes, the aliens are pretty obviously Not Nice People but Cameron is clearly just as willing to walk the Grey Path to get what he wants. I mean, sending nude shots of himself painted blue to extort co-operation? Dude, that's just evil!

View user profile

19 Re: Pip is Gay? Today at 12:09 pm

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum