Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pip is Gay?

+6
BraePat
Xudmud
vevans0009
SPRoss
VM893
indrejue
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pip is Gay? Empty Pip is Gay? Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:13 pm

indrejue

indrejue

Pip is Gay? SA_0865_small

pip do you have a secret fetish with blue people or Mr Cameroon

2Pip is Gay? Empty Re: Pip is Gay? Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:09 pm

VM893

VM893

That or he's bisexual

3Pip is Gay? Empty Re: Pip is Gay? Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:19 pm

SPRoss

SPRoss

I don't think Pip is gay, just strange ... very, very, very, strange.

4Pip is Gay? Empty Re: Pip is Gay? Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:55 pm

vevans0009

vevans0009

Even though I love Avatar. I hate seeing a aging movie master painting himsef to look like one of the Nav'i. It just does not look right at all!pale 

5Pip is Gay? Empty Re: Pip is Gay? Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:19 pm

Xudmud

Xudmud

I wouldn't say "gay" but after the Hillary thing I could possibly see him expand his horizons...

6Pip is Gay? Empty Re: Pip is Gay? Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:13 pm

BraePat

BraePat

I think Pip is more interested in the resale price of photos like that. Look back at the Vanity arc and how he reacted to that, or the Fern episode. (Not to mention Hillary) Not gay, just strange and always looking for the best profit.

7Pip is Gay? Empty Re: Pip is Gay? Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:49 pm

Zidneya

Zidneya

You say Gay.
I say BRILLIANT. Cool 
Pip is Gay? 2012-01-06-TGAG_092_Incriminating

http://zidneya.deviantart.com

8Pip is Gay? Empty Re: Pip is Gay? Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:54 pm

Zidneya

Zidneya

AND DON'T GIVE ME THE BLACKMAIL IS WRONG SPEECH BECAUSE AFTER ALL CAMERON STARTED IT!!Pip is Gay? SA_0837_small

9Pip is Gay? Empty Re: Pip is Gay? Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:53 pm

VM893

VM893

Zid wrote:AND DON'T GIVE ME THE BLACKMAIL IS WRONG SPEECH BECAUSE AFTER ALL CAMERON STARTED IT!!Pip is Gay? SA_0837_small
um, you sure that it wasn't Jimmy Stewart in Rear Window who started it, chief? You know, where he threatened to expose Raymond Burr as a murderer, or am I confusing blackmail with something else now? Question

10Pip is Gay? Empty Re: Pip is Gay? Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:56 pm

VM893

VM893

for the record, I was trying to make a joke in the last comment. Goodnight Everybody.

11Pip is Gay? Empty Re: Pip is Gay? Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:36 pm

VM893

VM893

One last thing....Mr. Cameroon?

12Pip is Gay? Empty Re: Pip is Gay? Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:28 pm

Zidneya

Zidneya

Gypsy Danger wrote:um, you sure that it wasn't Jimmy Stewart in Rear Window who started it, chief? You know, where he threatened to expose Raymond Burr as a murderer, or am I confusing blackmail with something else now? Question
Jimmy Stewart???, Rear Window???, Raymond Burr???? Shocked 
Dude I'm from MÉXICO Evil or Very Mad  what you think that I grew up watching movies from a foreign country from 1954??? I had to google it to know what you where talking about. Tipicall first world mentality you think that everyone knows everything about your culture, but you don't know much about others. What if I started talking about Mauricio Garcés, La doña, Cantinflas or Tin Tan? Do you know who they are? Jimmy Stewart? Can you believe that? When Jimmy Stewart died I was eleven years old. Dude if your'e gonna use references use a Back to the Future, Darkwing Duck, Mad Max, Ghostbusters, Rocky I dunno Suspect something closer to our time.

13Pip is Gay? Empty Re: Pip is Gay? Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:20 am

Silvador

WTF Pip? WTAF?

14Pip is Gay? Empty Re: Pip is Gay? Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:59 am

VM893

VM893

Ok, so maybe that reference was too obscure. How about this, Art blackmailed Hilary with Dirty photos of her a while back. Or remember that Batman: The Animated Series episode Joker's Favor? Hope so, because how can you not remember that show? IT KICKED ASS!!!

15Pip is Gay? Empty Re: Pip is Gay? Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:03 am

VM893

VM893

Apologies for being your typical ignorant American. Major apologies from myself, good sirs.

16Pip is Gay? Empty Re: Pip is Gay? Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:18 am

Riikano-Alinaris

Zid wrote:
Gypsy Danger wrote:um, you sure that it wasn't Jimmy Stewart in Rear Window who started it, chief? You know, where he threatened to expose Raymond Burr as a murderer, or am I confusing blackmail with something else now? Question
Jimmy Stewart???, Rear Window???, Raymond Burr???? Shocked 
Dude I'm from MÉXICO Evil or Very Mad  what you think that I grew up watching movies from a foreign country from 1954??? I had to google it to know what you where talking about. Tipicall first world mentality you think that everyone knows everything about your culture, but you don't know much about others. What if I started talking about Mauricio Garcés, La doña, Cantinflas or Tin Tan? Do you know who they are? Jimmy Stewart? Can you believe that? When Jimmy Stewart died I was eleven years old. Dude if your'e gonna use references use a Back to the Future, Darkwing Duck, Mad Max, Ghostbusters, Rocky I dunno Suspect something closer to our time.
The fact you are from Mexico doesn't exactly imply one knows everything about you, your interests or what you have experienced in life. So don't explode like that just because you don't get a reference. Everyone has to google up something in their life.

That's just to clarify things.

17Pip is Gay? Empty Re: Pip is Gay? Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:19 pm

Zidneya

Zidneya

Gypsy Danger wrote:Ok, so maybe that reference was too obscure. How about this, Art blackmailed Hilary with Dirty photos of her a while back. Or remember that Batman:  The Animated Series episode Joker's Favor? Hope so, because how can you not remember that show? IT KICKED ASS!!!
For me the "Harley's Holiday" was the episode that KICKED ASS!!! from all the animated series.

18Pip is Gay? Empty Re: Pip is Gay? Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:11 am

BenRG

BenRG

I still think it's anyone's guess who is the real Black Hat here. Yes, the aliens are pretty obviously Not Nice People but Cameron is clearly just as willing to walk the Grey Path to get what he wants. I mean, sending nude shots of himself painted blue to extort co-operation? Dude, that's just evil!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum